Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did SS take MS with him to his parents' house on that 3am or so trip to Northport? Or was that after he'd allegedly left her body in the grass? If it were before, how could he leave MS' body at the condo? The door to #4 couldn't be locked from the outside, as I understand. Could he be THAT sure that JS might not wake up and discover the body? Or did he leave it somewhere else temporarily outside the home? What if something had happened and he couldn't make it back like he planned? A car accident or who knows what.
The trip to Northport was when they had to vacate the condo to execute the search warrant. They were at hotel already so this was after he dumped MS in the bamboo tree line.

are you referring to the trip after MS was missing when SS made in JS's car from 3am to travel to his parents' home in Northport at which time it is believed he attempted to log in on his parents wifi (from outside the house) possibly to try to delete his google drive? He told everyone he was driving around thinking and got lost. GPS shows he went to his parents home, but was unable to gain entry because he didn't have the garage remote.
Ahhhh, thank you for explaining. I was getting very confused with timelines.

Easy not to hear the bells when they're ringing a whole floor away and you've got your white noise turned up loud. And you orchestrated that arrangement.

It's the equivalent of shutting your eyes and covering your ears and saying that if you can't see it or hear it, it doesn't exist. Sure, you can't see or hear it, but you are the one choosing to block your senses from that input.

MOO
She really needs to be charged with something, neglect, failure to protect. Something.

Not that it matters, but it was a phone call from Maddie, not a text. (Posted source upthread)
and....if you want to believe that SS's mother heard what Madeline said to SS. she didnt exactly say she heard Madeline invite/or follow up that he was coming. only that Madeline called. IMO, she just relayed what SS told her and after that call, his father says, something odd happened....he was all STRESSED OUT and looking for medication.

Maybe his dad misinterpreted how he was acting after Maddie's phone call as stress, when it was actually more like excitement or anticipation. CS did particularly note that he didn't think he was "upset", but he seemed to not know what he should call how he was acting, but eventually he chose the word stressed. Yes, that makes me think it might have been more like excitement/anticipation.

Which would also fit with him suddenly looking for sedatives/anti-anxiety meds. In fact, SS may have been pretending to feel stressed or anxious, putting on a show for his parents' sake, in hope that they would share some meds with him or to explain why he suddenly wanted to find some meds, as CS said he did. But the real reason he wanted sedatives may have been to give to MS later.
his father also used the term "worrisome'.

"just not that type of upset not angry upset but just something worrisome, just seemed like there was
something that was really preying on him and it was not settling well with him"

and....if you want to believe that SS's mother heard what Madeline said to SS. she didnt exactly say she heard Madeline invite/or follow up that he was coming. only that Madeline called. IMO, she just relayed what SS told her and after that call, his father says, something odd happened....he was all STRESSED OUT and looking for medication.
Yeah, I think we're relying on an assumption if we take her words as if she heard the conversation, and there's no indication of that. Everything she related could have been told her by SS.

I think agitation and the search for the medication is important. IMO, it shows that what happened to Madeline was premeditated.

MOO

We don't even know for sure that Maddie called. SS told DS that Maddie called, probably told DS that he needed to go visit her. It could have been JS that called.

He may have had that fantasy in his head.

I think Madeline may have loved him. He was a parental figure. He paid her a lot of attention. But I have no doubt she knew she was being sexually abused and wanted more than anything for it to end. We know she was happier and healthier in the brief window SS was not in her life, and went backwards once he was back.

I doubt leaving with him held any appeal for her.

MOO
I agree.....she knew what was happening. she has been receiving Health Education. and that does include the teaching topic of 'abstinence'. I got distracted for a moment in the middle of the woodyA shocking statement from JS, although we are looking at Madeline in the present time, a tween, becoming a teen who has now been murdered, I reminded myself, this abuse was going on for years when she was younger.

SS was already to the highest degree stressed out a day before the birthday party, no matter, whether JS or indeed MS called him (as he told his mother DS), but he had to wait for doing something until the next day in the evening. How did he get through that?

It wasn't JS texting him. Maddie called him. From Mack's recent-ish data dump Pg 41:

Debra stated Madeline called Stephan on 02/24/2024, to make sure that he was coming. Chris said something was odd with Stephan and he was very upset. Stephan was anxiously looking for anxiety medication from Chris and Debra, but was unsuccessful. Chris said Stephan looked very stressed out on Saturday (02/24/2024) evening. Chris said he felt that Stephan was more stressed out over something rather than upset at something, but had no idea what was stressing him out.

I wonder if SS being "stressed out" on Saturday anticipating the upcoming visit to stay with JS and MS was caused by his inability to locate the medication? Can't exactly have a compliant sleeping or passed out appearing victim for SA if you don't have the meds you want to dose your victim with.

just a thought.

I think it's extremely weird to hold an apparently years-long fear that your boyfriend will groom and run off with your minor child Humbert Humbert style is very weird.
if you had those feelings, that your BF would pull a woody Allan, why you wouldn't get rid of him immediately. is beyond me. I know, there are some desperate people out there, but if you legitimately thought that was a possibility, time to get rid of him, like yesterday.

I wonder if SS being "stressed out" on Saturday anticipating the upcoming visit to stay with JS and MS was caused by his inability to locate the medication? Can't exactly have a compliant sleeping or passed out appearing victim for SA if you don't have the meds you want to dose your victim with.

just a thought.
And was JS forgetting her medication on Saturday somehow linked or just a coincidence.

if you had those feelings, that your BF would pull a woody Allan, why you wouldn't get rid of him immediately. is beyond me. I know, there are some desperate people out there, but if you legitimately thought that was a possibility, time to get rid of him, like yesterday.
Totally agree.

After listening to what I think are all the audio interviews available to date, I am left with the impression JS knew it was a homicide investigation before being told it was. I think she knew more than that, but I don't think she thought Maddie was alive even before MS was reported missing. I am sad to think that.

You cannot predict or dictate how people will react in horrible situations. But, thinking back to situations when I heard shocking news, I don't recall a single time I faked crying.

I find her reactions very strange.

jmo

The asthma inhaler is a real sticking point.

A child who has asthma and who takes an inhaler to school goes missing. Their mum would go crazy with worry, right? She would make sure everyone knew about this. We knew that M forgot her mobile at home the day she was declared missing, J told the police. But her asthma inhaler?

The asthma inhaler could be life or death. Yet that was never released in the first police reports, was it?

Here’s the police report back from February 26.

Missing Person

Photo not available
NAME:Madeline Soto
MISSING:2/26/2024
AGE MISSING:13 years
AGE NOW:13 years
SEX:FemaleRACE:White
HAIR:BlondeEYES:Blue
HEIGHT:5'01"WEIGHT:110
COUNTY:Orange
Child

NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando

I could be wrong but I think the first time we discussed M having asthma was on Thread 9!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTibbits
Back