Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well it does kind of matter because if it was call then there is no sneaky texting going on, which is one thing I wondered about. That theory is out the window now. lol
You are right. That was a bad choice of words on my part and I stand corrected. I meant 'not that it matters' because I felt what I was posting sounded nit-picky.

You are right. That was a bad choice of words on my part and I stand corrected. I meant 'not that it matters' because I felt what I was posting sounded nit-picky.y
I knew what you meant, and you didnt sound nitpicky. It was an important point. ( call vs text) better to correct it, than misinform - I sure don't get offended.

Last edited:
I'm rolling a few ideas around in my head and keep coming back to this: MS told her close friend she was no longer taking any medication around Feb. 14th. SS googled the anesthesia drug about that same time. SS told a guy friend he was going to stay at JS that weekend of Feb. 17th but he didn't. MS goes to stay at the grandparent(s) house instead. Then JS supposedly asks SS to come "sit" with MS for a week starting Feb. 25th while she starts a new job. I believe JS and SS both were "warned" by MS that she wasn't cooperating anymore, thus no more meds -- some time prior to Feb 14th. And that MS repeated the "threat" to them again on that Saturday after her grandparent(s) refused to let her stay there. It was said MS was pleading and begging not to go back to JS. That's why SS and JS were running around freaking out on Saturday, looking for anxiety and sedation meds, and both SS and JS said their medication schedule was off and neither had slept that day. These two deviants are both guilty of premeditated murder as they were cooking this up since at least 10 days prior.

Latest interview released , Interview took place on 2/29/24 and 3/1/24 - without commentary

43:00-43:31

She is shown photo of M in the car.
No pause, straight out says “That’s Maddie asleep in the car.”
The Officer straightaway challenges her: “Maddie’s not asleep in the car.”
J: “What d’ya mean?”
Officer: “Do you believe M is asleep there?”
J: “Is she dead?” Sounds fake surprised.
Officer: “I don’t know, we don’t know where she’s at.”

After 43:31, she gets shown more photos of M in the car.

The Officer sounds like he mistrusts her, accuses her of defending S.

It could but I doubt SS's parents would think "not very much money"(IMO) would be enough to even notice. Even if she got a lot (she didn't according to the quote below) how much would a lot be for a 13 year old? It can't be all that much. She wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon in her mouth. But the fact she complained she didn't get enough... says it was even less than I'm imagining. Couple hundred at the most? Now, had he been peeling 50's and 100's from a huge wad of money... then I can see his parents eyebrows going up. But that didn't happen IMO.

Pg 107 of 896 pg DD: Maddie got mad at JS for not giving her any money for her birthday and complained because she didn’t get enough money for her birthday.
I certainly hope that the photos were not sold on the web.

1:08:00

She questions if there are more photos of M in the car. The Officer says yes, quite a few, but he can’t show her.

J: “But you don’t see where he goes with the car?”

Officer: “Where d’you think he would go?”

J: “I have no idea. If I knew I would tell you.”

J: “What general direction did you say he had her in?”

Officer: “He’s all over the place.”

Officer: “I don’t want you to take this the wrong way. But this is just… we’ve been doing this job a very long time, as you can tell from all the gray in my beard. Your emotion when I told you (…omitted…) you broke down, like that, remember that, instanly crying. But when you talk about her possibly missing or God forbid deceased that emotion changed.”

The Officer does not like her responses.

J: “With what you are showing me, we are looking for a body.”

Officer: “And this is exactly what I was just talking about. We are literally having a conversation right now about Maddie being dead and yet you have not shed a tear.”

Last edited:
I think she was trying to understand if they had evidence on S where he got rid of M’s body. That’s what she wanted to know and what she was trying to understand, what evidence do they have on him disposing M’s body? As if she was worried the police might do know.

Ah, I just had a new thought about the comment that MS is no longer sleeping with JS and JS can't risk it.

Could it be JS was whining that MS is sleeping with SS and JS couldn't risk her fear of SS running off with MS? Is she telling SS not to come around anymore if it's only for MS - JS can't risk that abandonment?? (But come back if SS will have both of them in the bed?????)

IDK.

jmo
This is so confusing at times. I'm beginning to think that either one of the two, JS and SS could be guilty of murdering MS. Think about JS maybe finding the two of them together and her jealousy took over. IMO

This is so confusing at times. I'm beginning to think that either one of the two, JS and SS could be guilty of murdering MS. Think about JS maybe finding the two of them together and her jealousy took over. IMO

I think they thought she was pregnant and that started something. M was maybe doing some fighting back and it worried them enough to want to do something about it. J sounds very serious in the interview when she talks about M missing her period.

I wonder if SS will say JS committed the murder and he only helped get rid of the body.

jmo

Unfortunately after the newest release my nagging feeling that this was planned by both of them is even stronger Even if she was not pregnant I think they thought she was JS saw Maddie as a threat IMO and has not even one loving thing to say about her yet she is so worried about how much jailtime SS will get
I personally think that you just hit the nail on the head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bethechangeyouseek88
Back