Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So JS was off on Monday AND Tuesday but she just HAD to have some good sleep Sunday night.

SMH

Edited: she just said that on a typical day off, among other things she would rest or nap waiting until it was time to pick Maddie up from school.

Yet, I repeat, she just HAD to have some good sleep Sunday night.

So JS was off on Monday AND Tuesday but she just HAD to have some good sleep Sunday night.

SMH

Edited: she just said that on a typical day off, among other things she would rest or nap waiting until it was time to pick Maddie up from school.

Yet, I repeat, she just HAD to have some good sleep Sunday night.
Yes…… and starting to wonder if sleep might be code for something? JS just had to have a good night of sleep? On that last evening / morning for MS? And IIUC from @JennieM in post #1009 above JS tries to indicate to investigators while being questioned that MS is ‘asleep’ in the car with SS. MOO

So JS has just been shown a picture of Maddie possibly dead in SS's car. She asks if she's dead and allows that Maddie is in an odd position to be sleeping.

The officer never answers the question of whether Maddie is dead. There's a redacted part right after that but
I don't think he answered the question of whether Maddie was dead.

Five minutes later she's answering questions as calm as a cucumber instead of demanding to know whether her daughter is dead in the picture or not.

Because, IMO, she already knew Maddie was dead.

Interesting...he's asking her about Maddie's period before Maddie's body was found.

Something sparked that line of questioning.

edited: "Do you find it odd that it would be a month late?"

How did he know it was a month late? Fascinating

Last edited:
We don't even know for sure that Maddie called. SS told DS that Maddie called, probably told DS that he needed to go visit her. It could have been JS that called.
right minimom....we dont know, but its seems plausible because SS was freaked after the call. well, so says his father. the content of the call IMO, was a story SS told his mom.

the visit was planned a week ahead of time...but something occurred on saturday. his mom stated she knew a week prior he was going there...stated finding the unworn, brand new jewelry she bought for herself, and then decided to gift them to Madeline. also both his parents were looking forward to him being gone for the week.:eek:

I am curious if this story is still making headlines in the area it happened. Is the local news covering all the released documents? I remember when the media and the public started showing up at Casey Anthony's parents house, and I feel like the recently released JS interviews would stir the same type of outrage and public outcry.

I guess it just infuriates me that JS is free to live her life, date, sleep in a comfy bed, etc after making her child 's life a living hell. I feel like she doesn't even care that MS is gone, so having to live with the consequences of her actions doesn't seem like the ultimate punishment, like it would for most parents. My opinion only.

I guess it just infuriates me that JS is free to live her life, date, sleep in a comfy bed, etc after making her child 's life a living hell. I feel like she doesn't even care that MS is gone, so having to live with the consequences of her actions doesn't seem like the ultimate punishment, like it would for most parents. My opinion only.

Snipped for focus

I doubt if she's having anything like a normal life. I would bet she can't go anywhere without stares at the minimum, and probably worse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD
Back