Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since Jen has suggested that Madeline may have missed her period, we will allow speculation that Maddie may have been pregnant however, in girls this young age it could simply be her period skipped this month but we don't know.
Timestamp 1:29:10

Yes, during questioning under Investigative Subpoena on 4/18 -- JS told the State Attorney that MS was irregular and she assumed MS was late or skipped her period in February:

YT Transcript 4/18/24

55:45
for the most part she prefers to sleep with my mom okay um now my understanding is that you had some sort of period
55:51
tracker that you kept track of mine's [MS] period with I had a calendar app that I
55:56
would write what days she would get her period yeah and obviously meline [MS] doesn't have a job so she's not going out and
56:02
buying the products that she would need if she had her period right you would have to do that for her mhm is that a
56:08
yes yes so do you remember her using any of those products um at all in February
56:15
because I assume you take the trash out or does she take the trash out or how does all this work I take the trash out
56:22
um in February no I didn't notice her using any of her feminine hygiene
56:28
products did you have any conversations with her about that uh no but I didn't notice until
56:35
after everything like cuz it would have been due like at the beginning of February and this all happens at the end
56:42
of February so she's almost due again in March so you never had any conversations with her about not having her period at
56:49
the beginning of February no there have been she's had other periods that have been missed or like super late so I just
56:55
assumed this was going to be one of those situations again okay um but no I
57:02
didn't um did you ever discuss her periods or lack of periods with
57:08
Stefan I don't think so um it's my understanding that Maddie

1:08:00

She questions if there are more photos of M in the car. The Officer says yes, quite a few, but he can’t show her.

J: “But you don’t see where he goes with the car?”

Officer: “Where d’you think he would go?”

J: “I have no idea. If I knew I would tell you.”

J: “What general direction did you say he had her in?”

Officer: “He’s all over the place.”

Officer: “I don’t want you to take this the wrong way. But this is just… we’ve been doing this job a very long time, as you can tell from all the gray in my beard. Your emotion when I told you (…omitted…) you broke down, like that, remember that, instanly crying. But when you talk about her possibly missing or God forbid deceased that emotion changed.”

The Officer does not like her responses.

J: “With what you are showing me, we are looking for a body.”

Officer: “And this is exactly what I was just talking about. We are literally having a conversation right now about Maddie being dead and yet you have not shed a tear.”
This is the link for this transcript @Gemmie

One hour and 8 minutes in.
Latest interview released , Interview took place on 2/29/24 and 3/1/24 - without commentary

I'm rolling a few ideas around in my head and keep coming back to this: MS told her close friend she was no longer taking any medication around Feb. 14th. SS googled the anesthesia drug about that same time. SS told a guy friend he was going to stay at JS that weekend of Feb. 17th but he didn't. MS goes to stay at the grandparent(s) house instead. Then JS supposedly asks SS to come "sit" with MS for a week starting Feb. 25th while she starts a new job. I believe JS and SS both were "warned" by MS that she wasn't cooperating anymore, thus no more meds -- some time prior to Feb 14th. And that MS repeated the "threat" to them again on that Saturday after her grandparent(s) refused to let her stay there. It was said MS was pleading and begging not to go back to JS. That's why SS and JS were running around freaking out on Saturday, looking for anxiety and sedation meds, and both SS and JS said their medication schedule was off and neither had slept that day. These two deviants are both guilty of premeditated murder as they were cooking this up since at least 10 days prior.
It seems as if Maddie knew her own impending fate beforehand, and NOBODY was there to help her. For some reason the roommates in their home also weren't qualified for seeking protection from them, in case, Maddie would need protection. So much fuss about all her illnesses, her medication and the round-the-clock babysitting - and no adult there to support her in her great need (which she probably had). Inconceivable and so very sad.

Its possible that MS was killed while lying in the bamboo.
G Hughes had his own thoughts: Mine a little different.
Consider if MS was heavily drugged then dressed in the house; loaded into the front seat of the car unconscious; driven around in that position until SS made it to the multilevel parking garage; unloaded and put into the trunk; driven out to the drop site...up until that point in time still alive. Then lifted over the fence or gate; moved to the bamboo undergrowth and asphyxiated.
And apparently, the latter portion would occur between the damage to the tire; and the changing of the tire. SS must have been frightened to death for that interval, irregardless of MS's condition. I've always thought that field was not the intended destination for the body, in any case.
But while in the front seat, clearing security at the complex, or should he be pulled over by LE or otherwise encounter another party: he simply indicates MS is passed out, still breathing. If SS had the tranquilizer in inhalant form, he could even administer more while driving around.
That would explain why the cadaver dogs reacted to JS's car but not to the Lincoln: MS was still alive when she was removed from the Lincoln. It would also be consistent with the the indication that the body as shifted from the passenger seat to the trunk was limp; that around 10:20 AM 2/26. No rigor, but drugged to unconsiousness.

1726216688551.png

3/28/24

Hickory Tree Road, between U.S. Highway 192 on the east and the new zero-lot line subdivisions of homes going up near Deer Run Road, is one of the few remaining quiet, desolate stretches of road left in Osceola County.

The nearest house is a mile and a half away in either direction, around at least one bend, so one can mostly do as they please in the area about a mile east of Lake Gentry Road, between Alligator Lake and Brick Lake.

It’s this spot, surrounded by open ranch land southeast of St. Cloud’s city limits, where the body of 13-year-old Madeline Soto was found on March 1. She was reported missing from her Kissimmee home and Hunter’s Creek school five days prior, kicking off a police investigation that went from a search to a recovery, to a dive into when young Maddie was killed, when, where, how, and by who.

Kissimmee Police Department investigators have a lead into at least the last part. Stephan Sterns, the boyfriend of Maddie’s mother Jennifer Soto, was arrested two days after her disappearance—and two days before her body was found— on charges of sexual battery and possession of child sexual abuse material after detectives found files depicting “the sexual performance of a child” on his phone. Those charges ballooned to 60 charges filed by the State Attorney’s Office, but those counts do not include murder, or charges against the teen’s mother, Jennifer Soto, and he remains in an Osceola County Jail cell.

During a press conference last week, Kissimmee Police Chief Betty Holland, while admitting that KPD didn’t, “Have anything new that you don’t already know,” noted that return of the Medical Examiner’s report from the crime scene will be key to filing those murder charges. Osceola County does not have it’s own examiner’s office—it shares one with Orange County and it’s population of 1.3 million people—and results in a typical case can take around two weeks, or three to four if toxicology reports are included, to return.

“Death investigations are complex,” Holland said. “We are fueled by our unwavering commitment to uncover the truth.

In the latest video by GH, JS discusses her only familiarity with St Cloud is that she has a long term friend that lives around Nolte Rd & Old Canoe Rd. The distance from Old Canoe to Hickory Tree Rd is about 10 miles or 13 minutes. JS states that SS knows her St Cloud friend but does not know where she lives. Why of all places did SS take MS to St Cloud? Hoping to place suspicion elsewhere?

I'm still not convinced that SS didn't first place MS body in one location to get the spare out of the trunk and returned to St Cloud in JS's vehicle later that night and moved her to Old Hickory Tree Rd and the bamboo tree line. JMO

1726217970037.png

Map

Consider if MS was heavily drugged then dressed in the house; loaded into the front seat of the car unconscious; driven around in that position until SS made it to the multilevel parking garage; unloaded and put into the trunk; driven out to the drop site...up until that point in time still alive. Then lifted over the fence or gate; moved to the bamboo undergrowth and asphyxiated.
And apparently, the latter portion would occur between the damage to the tire; and the changing of the tire. SS must have been frightened to death for that interval, irregardless of MS's condition. I've always thought that field was not the intended destination for the body, in any case.
But while in the front seat, clearing security at the complex, or should he be pulled over by LE or otherwise encounter another party: he simply indicates MS is passed out, still breathing. If SS had the tranquilizer in inhalant form, he could even administer more while driving around.
That would explain why the cadaver dogs reacted to JS's car but not to the Lincoln: MS was still alive when she was removed from the Lincoln. It would also be consistent with the the indication that the body as shifted from the passenger seat to the trunk was limp; that around 10:20 AM 2/26. No rigor, but drugged to unconsiousness.
I’m not disagreeing in any way with your theory because I think it all makes sense but why would he do that? Why heavily drug her, driver her around and then kill her??

I have a thought: we know SS disposed of Madeline’s school bag etc before he dumped her body so he obviously wasn’t planning on her coming back but if the above theory is correct, could it be that he heavily drugged her because he had plans to sell her on to someone else? Then the flat tyre happened and he panicked and killed her.

I have a thought: we know SS disposed of Madeline’s school bag etc before he dumped her body so he obviously wasn’t planning on her coming back but if the above theory is correct, could it be that he heavily drugged her because he had plans to sell her on to someone else? Then the flat tyre happened and he panicked and killed her.
IMO, the only reason why MS was placed on the seat in SS vehicle was that he needed her visible on the gate camera to sell the story that he drove MS to school as planned and dropped her off in the Church lot. Otherwise she would have been in the trunk first thing.

It's pretty risky to drive around with a drugged child -- let alone a dead one. I don't think SS would have sold MS -- he had too much invested in her and didn't have the energy to groom a new child. JMO

IMO, the only reason why MS was placed on the seat in SS vehicle was that he needed her visible on the gate camera to sell the story that he drove MS to school as planned and dropped her off in the Church lot. Otherwise she would have been in the trunk first thing.

It's pretty risky to drive around with a drugged child -- let alone a dead one. I don't think SS would have sold MS -- he had too much invested in her and didn't have the energy to groom a new child. JMO
Fair point!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares
Back