Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

YT upload date 9/12/24.

I'd heard this before but this is the first time I can confirm from JS own words: JS tells police that she takes a high dose of Vitamin D because she had gastric bypass surgery a few years ago, and her Vitamin levels affected. Around the 11 minute mark.

Has anybody heard that SS also had weight loss surgery? I want to say the first time I heard this about JS was on Telemundo but I was never able to get the report translated but at the time, I wondered if the use of male pronouns implied they both had the surgery. MOO

she tracks her period's on a calendar app, Jenn said the last one she tracked was Jan 1, she said "I must have missed it this month, or else maddie never told me " The cop asks her do you find that odd? and she says yes because maddi usually tells her., (shes assuming maddi had one) It's now feb 29 ( interview date) she would be 1 month Late, thats not late, thats missed altogether.
Jenn says they're irregular, sometimes it's late and sometimes lasts a long time, so what exactly is she tracking? the irregularities?? How do you track an irregular period ( very irregular it sounds like) in order to prepare for supplies ?? she buys supplies every 2 months, So what exactly are you tracking? and why?
If Jenn is unaware of the feb one, because maddi allegedly never told her, then she also missed the signs that she had it at all. ( the tender breasts the terrible cramps she said maddi usually complained about) because she is unaware of it. !!! why didnt she notice the lateness on her period tracker and ask?
For someone who uses a tracker, she is acting like " no Biggie" ( I must have missed it) as if it was as minor as not bringing your library books back on time.
If you had no idea about anything going on, and your daughter is missing and the cop says he can pretty much guarantee she was not taken by anyone else, and Stephan was the only one ever with her, and then he starts asking about her period? and there is no reaction like . " omg what are you saying ,why are you asking, you don't think...?"
I dont know sounds a little fishy
time stamped at about 2:04:00

Last edited:
and I have to also say that if its true that she had on on Jan 1, and Stephan hadn't been there in January , she couldnt be pregnant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back