Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is what they meant. Above the part of my post that you quoted it says:

We were able to identify some of the items seen in the photographs in a downstairs area that was previously described by detectives as Maddie's room. The space appeared to be the living room of the apartment turned into a bedroom with a folding room divider between the bedroom space and the kitchen/dining room. This area was located on the far right of the apartment's first floor when you enter from the front door.
disgusting, with a tripod nearby right? Oh Im sure there will be an explanation for that too, but im starting to get tired of giving them the benefit of the doubt. it could be used for this or that, yup and it could also have been used to film CSAM , they'll know, the police know the angle's just as they did with the bathroom photos.

Actually, I read that statement in the quote twice. What it suggests to ME is that she has been medicating HERSELF for years. She doesn’t say she was prescribed medication to help treat bipolar or depression. She says she has been medicating HERSELF. Some medications have big scary side effects if you take them at all, some have them if ou don’t take them as prescribed consistently and some if you don’t wean off them slowly. I wonder which medications she was taking, and whether they were prescribed or not? I further wonder, how consistent was she at taking anything that may have been prescribed to her??? MOOOOOOOO.
Good catch, i wonder that too.

I should have paid more attention to the lay-out posts. Did JS have an attached bathroom? Were the roommates all on the top floor, with a bathroom?

i ask because iirc JS said that SS (she thought) came downstairs to use the bathroom. Because he isn't allowed to use the roommates' bathroom. Does that mean he came into JS's room (around 11/11:30)? Did she see him? Was she guessing? Lying? Assuming?

Did SS go in her room to get a leash, a phone, something?

Did SS carry MS down the stairs at that time? Settle her in her nest (nasty) in her makeshift room where he had his tripod?

I don't think JS saw MS at all that night, AT THE MOST, a phone or video call, and it's entirely possible SS ran the shower for an hour to give JS the impression that MS was very much awake and getting ready for bed, but I happen to think she was already overdosed and sedated. IMO SS was waiting patiently for JS to PASS OUT on her predictable bedtime cocktail of meds, likely had full confidence that the roommates were asleep for the night.

Dastardly.

JMO

16:11
jenn had parental controls on maddis phone and needed to approve any new apps. The prosecutor asks about game pigeon ( pretty specific) and if she remembers approving that app on Sunday or asks " is that what happened that day" . why would maddi want to install a multi player gaming app on the day of her birthday party. ( possible but odd)
Very possible her friends that were at the party suggested she install a new game

disgusting, with a tripod nearby right? Oh Im sure there will be an explanation for that too, but im starting to get tired of giving them the benefit of the doubt. it could be used for this or that, yup and it could also have been used to film CSAM , they'll know, the police know the angle's just as they did with the bathroom photos.
Yes, to the best of my knowledge. I remember posting a pic of it and commenting about it but for the life of me, I'm unable to find my post searching doing multiple searches (camera, tripod, living room) so I give up. It'll just hafta be JMO.

I should have paid more attention to the lay-out posts. Did JS have an attached bathroom? Were the roommates all on the top floor, with a bathroom?
I'm guessing he used the downstairs bathroom, not the master bath in JS's room. JMO

Per Zillow:

Large downstairs master bedroom with private bathroom.

Bedrooms & bathrooms​

• Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Full bathrooms: 3

You are so right, somebody raised him to be selfish, lazy, antisocial,
manipulative, deceitful, abusive, untruthful, opportunistic, cowardly, disrespectful, addicted, hateful, angry, violent, sexually deviant…

To me, their words imply “don’t look at us, we didn’t know he’d turn out like this.” The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree here, IMO. CS seems a bit too involved in his son’s life, always having to look after him, fix his problems, give him money, a car, a job, pays his rent. Oops, IMO.
yes, always too involved, but doesnt ask questions? why is SS all stressed out on saturday? their reaction to him, he might go off, so they dont say/ask anything. I can appreciate they have been dealing with his behaviour probably all his life, most certainly his adult life...heck, his father actually said out loud they were glad he was leaving to give them a break (paraphrasing).

my grumpy post reflected back on his dad's first LE interview talking about his LE job from way back when and the history of his own employment. this conversation with LE is when CS was told "your son has been arrested for sexual battery, essentially rape, and thats where we are at in this investigation". CS wants to know how many counts and was told just one right now but there could be more as the investigation is still unfolding and there could be more. they dont tell him about the CSAM. CS mumbles something about JS, and LE tells him they cant disclose victim information...and goes on to tell him JS is aware SS has been arrested. told he is free to talk to her if he wants.

he begins to ask can JS go back to the house and then asks 'where is she going to stay'? whattttttttttt? IMO, he was worried he would have to put JS up somewhere. "can she go back tonite????" CS: more questions about the status of the lincoln and JS's car.

now bear in mind, he is just told his son is arrested for sexual battery/rape but then he blurts out at some point he and his wife are going to experience blowback because of the situation. incredulous, actually saying out loud they are going to be victimized. IMO, both of them say the oddest things OUT LOUD. during that same interview: CS: 'I'm I'm I'm just I'm pissed that he's done this to us, done this to himself done this to somebody else.'

somebody else?????? Madeline is still missing (but soon to be found), his son is arrested and he's busy chatting/yapping toward the end of this interview about how he taught his son to be respectful of LE and blah blah, all his great parenting skills. pissed??? its unnerving.

yes, always too involved, but doesnt ask questions? why is SS all stressed out on saturday? their reaction to him, he might go off, so they dont say/ask anything. I can appreciate they have been dealing with his behaviour probably all his life, most certainly his adult life...heck, his father actually said out loud they were glad he was leaving to give them a break (paraphrasing).

my grumpy post reflected back on his dad's first LE interview talking about his LE job from way back when and the history of his own employment. this conversation with LE is when CS was told "your son has been arrested for sexual battery, essentially rape, and thats where we are at in this investigation". CS wants to know how many counts and was told just one right now but there could be more as the investigation is still unfolding and there could be more. they dont tell him about the CSAM. CS mumbles something about JS, and LE tells him they cant disclose victim information...and goes on to tell him JS is aware SS has been arrested. told he is free to talk to her if he wants.

he begins to ask can JS go back to the house and then asks 'where is she going to stay'? whattttttttttt? IMO, he was worried he would have to put JS up somewhere. "can she go back tonite????" CS: more questions about the status of the lincoln and JS's car.

now bear in mind, he is just told his son is arrested for sexual battery/rape but then he blurts out at some point he and his wife are going to experience blowback because of the situation. incredulous, actually saying out loud they are going to be victimized. IMO, both of them say the oddest things OUT LOUD. during that same interview: CS: 'I'm I'm I'm just I'm pissed that he's done this to us, done this to himself done this to somebody else.'

somebody else?????? Madeline is still missing (but soon to be found), his son is arrested and he's busy chatting/yapping toward the end of this interview about how he taught his son to be respectful of LE and blah blah, all his great parenting skills. pissed??? its unnerving.
Yes!! Thank you for highlighting his dad's behavior as well.

I recall js saying something to the detective about how ss lies to his parents. He once lied about driving down to Sarasota to hang out with them all weekend. Why? Did they tell him they didn't like him going there? I wonder who all knew certain things and turned a blind eye?

Eta and yes, what was ss so stressed about Saturday? Why was js "really out of sorts" that Sunday?

Thank you so much!
While listening to GTC Video for JS interview 02/29/24, " Woody Allen Situation", I noted the Case number sounded like a different number than what I had heard previously in Stephans' Interviews.

They are shortening the Case numbers when they say them but check this out...
2024 CF 001293 is the Capital Murder Case-(Sometimes called 24-001293)
2024 CF 000632 are the "other" charges for what he did to Maddie for years (2024 CF 00643 was moved to this case) (sometimes called 24-000632)

So in the 02-29-24 JS Interview the detective noted the Case # as 24-001809
This is not a case for Stephan I believe this is the case against JS.
In that interview the Detective asked a lot of specific questions I believe he already knew the answers to.
Such as, "Where did you and Stephan meet"

If you go back and listen to it with that in mind as you hear his questions, with a totally different case number attached to it, it makes sense.

Last edited:
Yes!! Thank you for highlighting his dad's behavior as well.

I recall js saying something to the detective about how ss lies to his parents. He once lied about driving down to Sarasota to hang out with them all weekend. Why? Did they tell him they didn't like him going there? I wonder who all knew certain things and turned a blind eye?

Eta and yes, what was ss so stressed about Saturday? Why was js "really out of sorts" that Sunday?
they sounded afraid that he would blow, noone wanted to say anything to set him off. I couldnt live like that, walking on eggshells around my dysfunctional lazy son. I get you want to help your son do better , but by his age its little late in the game, if he cant figure it out, maybe he can figure it out while staying at the YMCA.

While listening to GTC Video for JS interview 02/29/24, " Woody Allen Situation", I noted the Case number sounded like a different number than what I had heard previously in Stephans' Interviews.

2024 CF 001293 is the Capital Murder Case-(Sometimes called 24-00193)
2024 CF 000632 are the "other" charges for what he did to Maddie for years (2024 CF 00643 was moved to this case) (sometimes called 24-000632)

In that interview the Detective asked a lot of specific questions I believe he already knew the answers to.

If you go back and listen to it with that in mind as you hear his questions, with a totally different case number attached to it, it makes sense.
That makes sense.

It also makes sense to ask JS softball questions to gage her response time. Gage her demeanor to then compare when the hardball questions fly.

JMO

2024 CF 001293 is the Capital Murder Case-(Sometimes called 24-001293)

Great catch!!

It's apparent that SS groomed MS in order for him to snow JS (who was easily snowed). IMO SS conditioned a very young MS by giving her things that she probably couldn't get from JS, including right up to her Sunday party, IF she asked SS to come. Who knows what he may have promised her. (Also, likely that was another lie of his.) If it's true that MS ever asked to watch movies together, etc. No doubt SS controlled and manipulated MS by giving and withholding gifts, attention, and what I find to be especially perverse -- this Sister Act grooming. Fawning on MS -- her voice -- I suspect he filmed her singing -- promising her that she was star quality -- all part of grooming her and JUSTIFYING to the passive observer ( primarily JS who redefined passivity ) why a tripod is standing in plain sight of a twelve year oldest bed.

Monstrous and preposterous.

JMO

It's apparent that SS groomed MS in order for him to snow JS (who was easily snowed). IMO SS conditioned a very young MS by giving her things that she probably couldn't get from JS, including right up to her Sunday party, IF she asked SS to come. Who knows what he may have promised her. (Also, likely that was another lie of his.) If it's true that MS ever asked to watch movies together, etc. No doubt SS controlled and manipulated MS by giving and withholding gifts, attention, and what I find to be especially perverse -- this Sister Act grooming. Fawning on MS -- her voice -- I suspect he filmed her singing -- promising her that she was star quality -- all part of grooming her and JUSTIFYING to the passive observer ( primarily JS who redefined passivity ) why a tripod is standing in plain sight of a twelve year oldest bed.

Monstrous and preposterous.

JMO
jenn explained when they wanted to stay up late to watch movies , she would give in because they begged to have "sleepovers'" Since when does staying up to watch a movie have to be a sleepover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara