Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Men like that will take anything they can get IMO. The way the friends of SS described it, they had a very kinky relationship. But who knows if SS was talking about JS when he shared details.
MOO.
JS said SS had trouble getting an erection, but I think that problem happened with her because he wasn't attracted to a grown woman or possibly any partner who was awake and consenting.

I don't think he would take anything he could get, but he got off on what he could take.

jmopinion

Shortened for focus.

To me? It's called a "monthly" for a reason. Just PLAN for it and have the needed supplies on hand. NO need to track it if it's JUST about buying supplies. Key word.... "Just".

Her tracking doesn't make sense to me if it's just about stocking supplies.

As always... JMO.
Why track MS' periods? Maybe using her period to stay at home from school / as an excuse to not participate in sports at school / remember to take extra clothes and/or painkillers to school in case of an 'accident'/pain.

I haven't seen anything specific but the two of them seemed to have lived on the edge financially, made poor financial decisions, and survived thanks to their parents essentially providing subsidized housing.

jmo
I was just wondering based on the interview with SS's father, about packages arriving to their house and wondering how SS could be paying for them and that he alluded to SS and JS being in a criminal enterprise, to which the interviewer said that they found nothing on JS's phone to tie her to a criminal enterprise, only SS.

SS had referenced "savings" that his father basically debunked. I was more interested in financial transactions that could tie him to distribution of CSAM.

I was just wondering based on the interview with SS's father, about packages arriving to their house and wondering how SS could be paying for them and that he alluded to SS and JS being in a criminal enterprise, to which the interviewer said that they found nothing on JS's phone to tie her to a criminal enterprise, only SS.

SS had referenced "savings" that his father basically debunked. I was more interested in financial transactions that could tie him to distribution of CSAM.
Yes, I think many of us are suspicious of his source of income. Of course it's entirely possible he sold images, but I have a hard time crediting him enough ambition and energy to do that.

I think he got by with what he could get from his dad (and maybe mom gave him money that dad didn't know about) and JS. And I think he stole MS's gift money too, though that is just a guess based on my extremely low opinion of him.

Maybe he stole from roommates as well, idk. I don't think he had a steady source of income and I think he had no interest in changing that because JS and his parents kept him afloat just enough for him to buy vapes and games.

jmo

Interesting tidbit from SS's mom here
"In that same interview, D told investigators about a premonition or dream she had that made her think the death was accidental.

“In the dream they were in Maddie’s room unclothed. Jen came in to wake her up, was confronted by them being together in a way they shouldn’t have been, a struggle ensued and she hit her head or broke her neck, and Jen said to Stephan, ‘You caused this, you have to fix it,’” D said of the dream."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think JS knew that MS killed MS and this whole story of sending them to bed the night before so she could have a good night sleep was made up to "cover" as to why MS was sleeping with SS. She didn't have to work the next day and her only commitment was her blood draw, which was after MS's school start time and she could have still had at least 8 hours of sleep if she was in bed by midnight.

As to DS and her "premonition dream" I am calling bullspit. That never happened. The more I learn about her the more I understand how SS managed to evolve into the horrible man he is now. She claims she had a dream prior to MS being reported missing that featured her son molesting MS and JS walking in to confront them? mmmmmkay, but the Sunday before MS went missing D never in a million years would have imagined her son was capable of this. So my question for DS is "when did you have this precognitive dream" Make it make sense lady??

JS also said that after he moved out, he was still getting packages at her house. FWIW.

JS also said that after he moved out, he was still getting packages at her house. FWIW.
That doesn't seem too weird to me. My brother's mail ends up here sometimes, and he hasn't lived here for five years. My late stepfather's nephew? Cousin? IDK. He lived here briefly on a work stay over a decade ago, and we still get his superannuation statements.

Of course, he could have had them sent to her house if he knew that the contents would be an issue with his parents. He had a sex doll, right? I assume it was an adult one. Child sex dolls are illegal, in my country, anyway... Every few years, some creeper is on the news getting arrested here for trying to import one.

MOO

As to DS and her "premonition dream" I am calling bullspit. That never happened. The more I learn about her the more I understand how SS managed to evolve into the horrible man he is now. She claims she had a dream prior to MS being reported missing that featured her son molesting MS and JS walking in to confront them? mmmmmkay, but the Sunday before MS went missing D never in a million years would have imagined her son was capable of this. So my question for DS is "when did you have this precognitive dream" Make it make sense lady??

I wonder if his Lawyer flat out has asked him , what happened? How did she get to the car? How does he explain saying he saw her rummage through her knapsack when there is video of him putting it in the dumpster (in the plastic bag he was seen putting in the dumpster ) how does he explain joking with her about crocs and socks when one croc is in the dumpster and one is at home, how does he explain video of her in his car and then a video showing him moving her to the trunk and how does he explain getting a flat exactly where she was found.
He was the only one with her all night ( allegedly) and her COD is strangulation, What possibly happened that he said he didnt start? Unless he is not talking period, How do you explain all that? and how does a lawyer defend it?

I wonder if his Lawyer flat out has asked him , what happened? How did she get to the car? How does he explain saying he saw her rummage through her knapsack when there is video of him putting it in the dumpster (in the plastic bag he was seen putting in the dumpster ) how does he explain joking with her about crocs and socks when one croc is in the dumpster and one is at home, how does he explain video of her in his car and then a video showing him moving her to the trunk and how does he explain getting a flat exactly where she was found.
He was the only one with her all night ( allegedly) and her COD is strangulation, What possibly happened that he said he didnt start? Unless he is not talking period, How do you explain all that? and how does a lawyer defend it?
all excellent questions. It will be interesting to see how exactly his attorneys attempt to defend him.

That doesn't seem too weird to me. My brother's mail ends up here sometimes, and he hasn't lived here for five years. My late stepfather's nephew? Cousin? IDK. He lived here briefly on a work stay over a decade ago, and we still get his superannuation statements.

Of course, he could have had them sent to her house if he knew that the contents would be an issue with his parents. He had a sex doll, right? I assume it was an adult one. Child sex dolls are illegal, in my country, anyway... Every few years, some creeper is on the news getting arrested here for trying to import one.

MOO
I had no idea they were illegal , but I never knew his was a child sex doll either, how disgusting.That should be illegal no question, I don't even know where you would get one? some weirdo off the dark web maybe?

I had no idea they were illegal , but I never knew his was a child sex doll either, how disgusting.That should be illegal no question, I don't even know where you would get one? some weirdo off the dark web maybe?
I didn't say his was, I said I assume it was an adult doll or he'd be facing more charges.

MOO

Yes, I think many of us are suspicious of his source of income. Of course it's entirely possible he sold images, but I have a hard time crediting him enough ambition and energy to do that.

I think he got by with what he could get from his dad (and maybe mom gave him money that dad didn't know about) and JS. And I think he stole MS's gift money too, though that is just a guess based on my extremely low opinion of him.

Maybe he stole from roommates as well, idk. I don't think he had a steady source of income and I think he had no interest in changing that because JS and his parents kept him afloat just enough for him to buy vapes and games.

jmo
They did find some ID not belonging to him in his room didnt they? or some keychain type of thing with initials on it. If he didnt live there anymore and hadn't for a year, why was anything of his in that room, if they were trying to rent it and if not why wasnt maddi given that room. Im sure they will have a story for that too. NO, they will say something that answers that question before you even ask it. seed planters.

They did find some ID not belonging to him in his room didnt they? or some keychain type of thing with initials on it. If he didnt live there anymore and hadn't for a year, why was anything of his in that room, if they were trying to rent it and if not why wasnt maddi given that room. Im sure they will have a story for that too. NO, they will say something that answers that question before you even ask it. seed planters.
Pg 868 of 896 pg data dump:

Description BLACK WALLET WITH A CHAIN THAT SPELLS "REDACTED” CONTAINING US CURRENCY, MISC. CARDS WITH THE NAMES REDACTED, REDACTED, AND REDACTED.

*ETA - the 3 IDs were men's names so the question is... why would he need to use different aliases?

I am sort of expecting a "no contest" plea and perhaps get the death penalty off the table. There is no way he can avoid the CSAM on his phone. Maybe he'll try to fight the murder charge and claim he only dumped the body but didn't actually kill MS.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201
Back