Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't say his was, I said I assume it was an adult doll or he'd be facing more charges.

MOO
I really think the guy's "thing" was for the other person to be asleep or conked out and a doll was a perfect partner for him. Too bad he didn't stick to the doll and leave MS alone.

That's just my guess. I think MS was drugged during SA, though I don't know that.

jmo

I am sort of expecting a "no contest" plea and perhaps get the death penalty off the table. There is no way he can avoid the CSAM on his phone. Maybe he'll try to fight the murder charge and claim he only dumped the body but didn't actually kill MS.

jmo
Brain damage ? will they try to use that in some way?

I am sort of expecting a "no contest" plea and perhaps get the death penalty off the table. There is no way he can avoid the CSAM on his phone. Maybe he'll try to fight the murder charge and claim he only dumped the body but didn't actually kill MS.

jmo
Well, she didn't strangle herself. He's going to have trouble explaining that without pointing directly at JS, and I'll bet their hands are completely different sizes. The bruising will not be consistent with both of them.

MOO

Well, she didn't strangle herself. He's going to have trouble explaining that without pointing directly at JS, and I'll bet their hands are completely different sizes. The bruising will not be consistent with both of them.

MOO
Didn't suggest he would win, only what he might try! :)

jmo

Do you think he used the dog leash? Or is that a red herring?

jmo
If he used the dog leash he would have had to have had it in bedroom #4 for a reason cuz I doubt he'd go downstairs to retrieve it. Kink? Either that or totally premeditated, which I don't think is the case. Due to that I'm thinking it was with his hands. Up front, personal, and in her face. :(

If he used the dog leash he would have had to have had it in bedroom #4 for a reason cuz I doubt he'd go downstairs to retrieve it. Kink? Either that or totally premeditated, which I don't think is the case. Due to that I'm thinking it was with his hands. Up front, personal, and in her face. :(
I suspect MS was strangled from behind by hand. I think the leash is a red herring. I suspect she was drugged, may have begun to come to or struggle while he was engaged in CSA and he strangled her so he could finish what he was doing without her calling attention to the rest of the household what he was up to. That theory is of course subject to change with more info but that is where I am right now.

I suspect MS was strangled from behind by hand. I think the leash is a red herring. I suspect she was drugged, may have begun to come to or struggle while he was engaged in CSA and he strangled her so he could finish what he was doing without her calling attention to the rest of the household what he was up to. That theory is of course subject to change with more info but that is where I am right now.
What about the croc - one found with the body and one in JS's room, IIRC. Was MS in JS's room that morning? Was "putting the leash on the dog" really a cover story for dressing MS?

jmo

What about the croc - one found with the body and one in JS's room, IIRC. Was MS in JS's room that morning? Was "putting the leash on the dog" really a cover story for dressing MS?

jmo
No crocs were found with the body. Just socks. 1 croc was in JS's bedroom, and the other SS threw away in the same plastic bag as her backpack.

Pg 195 of the 896 pg data dump:

The decedent was found in between the bamboo trees and covered with dead vegetation. She wasobserved in a prone position with her head face down and facing north. Both her legs were observedbent at the knees and facing south. She was observed wearing a green hoodie with the hood covering her head, blue jeans, and white socks.

Pg 101:
Forensics Manager Vanessa Nylander called me and notified me that they located some of Maddie's belongings in the trash, including a single white Croc. CSI Janiak recalled seeing Crocs in the downstairs bedroom. I reentered the residence and looked in the downstairs bedroom for white Crocs. I located 3 white Croc shoes near the window. One pair of women's size 8, and a single left shoe size 5-7, which matched the right size 5-7 located in the trash.

July 16, 2024 @9:18 CS went to Police with questions
I can't believe how CS was blaming JS. I do believe she was negligent, may have even known, But His son Repeatedly SA her daughter for years. He just wants to pass blame after SS told him "he didn't start this "
The police believe she was not involved.

maybe SS snuck into JS room to try to retrieve clothes and crocs to put on a deceased MS but when dressing her realized he was missing a croc, realized he must have dropped it when exiting JS room and therefore simply dumped the crock with the other items he intended to dump. Was MS wearing any footwear when found?

[eta just saw the post above that says she was wearing white socks and the other crock found in the living room area. So maybe he couldn't work out how to move her and keep the crocs on her feet?]

No crocs were found with the body. Just socks. 1 croc was in JS's bedroom, and the other SS threw away in the same plastic bag as her backpack.

Pg 195 of the 896 pg data dump:

The decedent was found in between the bamboo trees and covered with dead vegetation. She wasobserved in a prone position with her head face down and facing north. Both her legs were observedbent at the knees and facing south. She was observed wearing a green hoodie with the hood covering her head, blue jeans, and white socks.

Pg 101:
Forensics Manager Vanessa Nylander called me and notified me that they located some of Maddie's belongings in the trash, including a single white Croc. CSI Janiak recalled seeing Crocs in the downstairs bedroom. I reentered the residence and looked in the downstairs bedroom for white Crocs. I located 3 white Croc shoes near the window. One pair of women's size 8, and a single left shoe size 5-7, which matched the right size 5-7 located in the trash.
Thank you for the corrections!! I very much appreciate the info being kept organized (especially when I'm the one messing it up).

But I still have the question if MS was in JS's bedroom that morning. Somehow her shoes got separated with one remaining in the bedroom.

jmo

maybe SS snuck into JS room to try to retrieve clothes and crocs to put on a deceased MS but when dressing her realized he was missing a croc, realized he must have dropped it when exiting JS room and therefore simply dumped the crock with the other items he intended to dump. Was MS wearing any footwear when found?

[eta just saw the post above that says she was wearing white socks]
The questions to JS by the officer about where MS would lay out her clothes for the next day are now making much more sense. He is trying to figure out if Jen will say MS was in the bedroom, maybe?

jmo

I can't believe how CS was blaming JS. I do believe she was negligent, may have even known, But His son Repeatedly SA her daughter for years. He just wants to pass blame after SS told him "he didn't start this "
The police believe she was not involved.
The police aren't charging her with anything. That's different to not believing she was involved.

I think what the interviews show, if anything, is that they know her stories of knowing nothing and giving a damn about her daughter are garbage. There's a lot of very pointed questions about her constantly shifting stories and her emotional reactions, or lack thereof. Doesn't mean there's anything probative, but I bet they're hoping they find something they can bring to a judge.

MOO

Do you think he used the dog leash? Or is that a red herring?

jmo
This article says where the hyoid is broken, 75% of the time its Manual strangulation because of the pressure thats required to break it, and location of it behind the thyroid. and ligature doesnt apply the same pressure , https://www.pjmhsonline.com/2014/ap...ensic Significance of Hyoid Bone Fracture.pdf
I dont know about that dog leash, maybe to hold her up? but he had a seat belt? maybe to hold her head up?

This article says where the hyoid is broken, 75% of the time its Manual strangulation because of the pressure thats required to break it, and location of it behind the thyroid. and ligature doesnt apply the same pressure , https://www.pjmhsonline.com/2014/apr_june/pdf/376 In Strangulation Deaths Forensic Significance of Hyoid Bone Fracture.pdf
I dont know abut that dog leash, maybe to hold her up? but he had a seat belt? maybe to hold her head up?
And it's even more likely if it's actually broken in children. In adults, the hyoid is more rigid. In children and young people, it's still very flexible. If it's broken, it's a pretty sure sign that there has been strangulation. It's flexible enough in young people that a child can be strangled without it breaking, but if it IS broken, it shows just how extreme the force was.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201
Back