Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And it's even more likely if it's actually broken in children. In adults, the hyoid is more rigid. In children and young people, it's still very flexible. If it's broken, it's a pretty sure sign that there has been strangulation. It's flexible enough that a child can be strangled without it breaking, but if it IS broken, it shows just how extreme the force was.

MOO
100% I read how in children its more difficult to break because of the flexibility
I also didnt know it was attached to the tongue "Your hyoid bone is in the front of your neck. It supports your tongue and plays a key role in speaking and swallowing. How ironic.

Last edited:
I've really been wondering about the dog leash. I do think he could have gone in there for something else and used that excuse, but I keep thinking maybe it was used to keep MS upright in the passenger seat. IIRC she had on a hoodie so maybe you could hide it around her neck and wrap it around the seat headrest. IDK, I just keep wondering how it wasn't noticeable if she was deceased sitting upright in the car.

Thank you for the corrections!! I very much appreciate the info being kept organized (especially when I'm the one messing it up).

But I still have the question if MS was in JS's bedroom that morning. Somehow her shoes got separated with one remaining in the bedroom.

jmo
You are very welcome. :)

What happened with her crocs is extremely puzzling to me. Why would SS only grab 1 to throw away? I'm guessing he gathered it from JS's bedroom, and I'm further guessing Maddie took them off in there when the 3 of them were checking out her presents and counting her birthday money Sunday night. She probably kicked them off to lay on the bed. Just a guess on my part.

Also, why did SS enter JS's bedroom to "take the dog for a walk"? IMO that's obviously a BS story, but if so, just what was his real reason for being in her bedroom? To get the other croc? Why? Did he somehow realize after he bagged up and threw away her stuff "Oh yeah... I only put 1 croc in the bag. I better go find the other one"? I HIGHLY doubt he thought that. The whole 1 croc thing is extremely perplexing.

I dont know about that dog leash, maybe to hold her up? but he had a seat belt? maybe to hold her head up?
I highly doubt it cuz it didn't work. She was seen slumped to the left by LE from videos.

Also, it would be STUPID of SS to hold her head up with a dog leash with all the driving around with a dead body that he was doing. People would just think she was sleeping if seen slumped, over, but if they saw him drive by with her with a dog leash around her head or neck to hold her upright.... Now you have alarmed people calling 911 IMO.

I highly doubt it cuz it didn't work. She was seen slumped to the left by LE from videos.

Also, it would be STUPID of SS to hold her head up with a dog leash with all the driving around with a dead body that he was doing. People would just think she was sleeping if seen slumped, over, but if they saw him drive by with her with a dog leash around her head or neck to hold her upright.... Now you have alarmed people calling 911 IMO.
so what the heck did he go there for? He sure didn't take the dog for a walk. at some point someone shut her alarm off or hit snooze while it was still on the charger ? maybe thats why he went in there ? but the leash was found in his car wasnt it?

and sorry I read it wrong, (I better wake up) , you said you assume it was an adult one as children's ones are illegal. Bet his was at least very small. how disgusting.
And his mom said it was a torso. Wonder where the rest of it was? Or do you think he just bought the top half? That seems a little odd. He probably just found it like that in a Dumpster or something.

I've really been wondering about the dog leash. I do think he could have gone in there for something else and used that excuse, but I keep thinking maybe it was used to keep MS upright in the passenger seat. IIRC she had on a hoodie so maybe you could hide it around her neck and wrap it around the seat headrest. IDK, I just keep wondering how it wasn't noticeable if she was deceased sitting upright in the car.
It was noticeable. It was clear to LE viewing video that she in all likelihood was deceased. It was only luck that someone didn't notice at the time and call the police. It was daylight.

MOO

Sounds like a ‘calling card’ IMO. And / or a deliberate means to stay in contact. Just SMH at these two SS and JS. MOO
Must have used JS as his address for things he wanted to be sure his parents didn't see. Or just so they wouldn't know how many things he ordered online.

And his mom said it was a torso. Wonder where the rest of it was? Or do you think he just bought the top half? That seems a little odd. He probably just found it like that in a Dumpster or something.
Um, you probably don't want to know this, but they do sell them that way.

I'm not going to link, but a Google (if you dare) would enlighten you.

MOO

I dont like putting those Haha emojis on such a serious topic, but so many times you guys make me laugh, I must have a wrapped sense of humour.
I think you can buy them that way , not that I've looked or anything.

As to DS and her "premonition dream" I am calling bullspit. That never happened. The more I learn about her the more I understand how SS managed to evolve into the horrible man he is now. She claims she had a dream prior to MS being reported missing that featured her son molesting MS and JS walking in to confront them? mmmmmkay, but the Sunday before MS went missing D never in a million years would have imagined her son was capable of this. So my question for DS is "when did you have this precognitive dream" Make it make sense lady??
I think that is what SS told her and she put it out as "a dream".

I dont like putting those Haha emojis on such a serious topic, but so many times you guys make me laugh, I must have a wrapped sense of humour.
I think you can buy them that way , not that I've looked or anything.
Sometimes I like to do my own research, but other times....I just trust you guys. I'm not googling this one.

jmo

Um, you probably don't want to know this, but they do sell them that way.

I'm not going to link, but a Google (if you dare) would enlighten you.

MOO
yikes wish I didn't know you are correct but I did indeed google and er yep, I guess for the fella who doesn't really need to pretend there is a whole person present you indeed can get just the torso. :eek:

so what the heck did he go there for? He sure didn't take the dog for a walk. at some point someone shut her alarm off or hit snooze while it was still on the charger ? maybe thats why he went in there ? but the leash was found in his car wasnt it?
I think maybe for her other croc, or Maddie's phone if she left it in there. I think the leashes were found in the house due to all the other items that were listed above and below them. Sure, pages above it's definitely stuff from the car, but what's directly above above below the leashes are pillowcases, underwear, etc.. Stuff found in the house IMO. However, it does mention a portion of a tire just above the leashes... so maybe whoever typed this up didn't do it in order of where things were found. I would have liked that report to state where stuff was all found like it does with the blue underwear. But hey! They didn't ask me for my opinion on that. lol

Pg 433 of the 896 pg data dump:

1726511456891.png

Last edited:
They come like that, or worse, just the part men would put "stuff" into. How do I know you ask??? Because some guy I know came into Starbucks (pre-covid cuz I no longer go) saying "Look what I ran across when out walking the dog". It was a rubbery type material (to feel more like human flesh) on the sidewalk of a woman's "part" and a little more than that. They don't need the entire rubber woman in order to, uh, get off.

I think maybe for her other croc, or Maddie's phone if she left it in there. I think the leashes were found in the house due to all the other items that were listed above and below them. Sure, pages above it's definitely stuff from the car, but what's directly above above below the leashes are pillowcases, underwear, etc.. Stuff found in the house IMO. However, it does mention a portion of a tire just above the leashes... so maybe whoever typed this up didn't do it in order of where things were found. I would have liked that report to state where stuff was all found. like it does with the blue underwear. But hey! They didn't ask me for my opinion on that. lol

View attachment 531683
thanks for this. I didn't realize until you posted this it was not a leash in the way I was thinking leash (used for walking dogs) it was a seatbelt meant to fasten your dog securely in a car to keep it from bouncing around the car freely.

This makes more sense to me, I think those who feel SS was using that to try to keep MS upright in the passenger seat are correct.

I think maybe for her other croc, or Maddie's phone if she left it in there. I think the leashes were found in the house due to all the other items that were listed above and below them. Sure, pages above it's definitely stuff from the car, but what's directly above above below the leashes are pillowcases, underwear, etc.. Stuff found in the house IMO. However, it does mention a portion of a tire just above the leashes... so maybe whoever typed this up didn't do it in order of where things were found. I would have liked that report to state where stuff was all found. like it does with the blue underwear. But hey! They didn't ask me for my opinion on that. lol

View attachment 531683
In that part you copied, it says
(1) purple dog 'seatbelt' leash (RD seat)
(1) black dog 'seatbelt' leash (FP seat)

indicating that these 2 items were found in the CAR, not the home (RD= rear driver and FP= front passenger seat).

These may have been items they left in the car at all times, maybe not things SS put there or took with him on this occasion. Or he may have brought them from the house for some purpose of his own as well.

View attachment 531683
A seatbelt leash is super short. It's designed to plug in to the seatbelt jack and keep your dog restrained from jumping around the car. I think the one I have from my late dog is only a foot or two long at most. It has a seatbelt tab at one end and a typical dog leash clip at the other, which clips (ideally) to a harness, so that in case of a sudden stop, the force is evenly distributed to the dog's torso, not to the neck, as it would if you clipped it to a collar.

MOO

In that part you copied, it says
(1) purple dog 'seatbelt' leash (RD seat)
(1) black dog 'seatbelt' leash (FP seat)

indicating that these 2 items were found in the CAR, not the home (RD= rear driver and FP= front passenger seat).

These may have been items they left in the car at all times, maybe not things SS put there or took with him on this occasion. Or he may have brought them from the house for some purpose of his own as well.
He was in his CS car and I think he said it was used as a dog ambulance or something. So these could be left from the dad's use of the car and not the same leash that SS took from JS bedroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP
Back