Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
which car was this again (SS and his using multiple people's cars is frustrating)? it CS's car that was searched and used to transport MS, right? So the leash/seatbelt thingys could just be in that car because DS breeds poodles or whatnot.

thanks for this. I didn't realize until you posted this it was not a leash in the way I was thinking leash (used for walking dogs) it was a seatbelt meant to fasten your dog securely in a car to keep it from bouncing around the car freely.

This makes more sense to me, I think those who feel SS was using that to try to keep MS upright in the passenger seat are correct.
I think the 2 in that report were that kind of car leash, but I think there was yet another leash that was in JS bedroom, which they claim he went in there to get that morning. The 2 seatbelt leashes were found in the car, per the report.

I think the 2 in that report were that kind of car leash, but I think there was yet another leash that was in JS bedroom, which they claim he went in there to get that morning. The 2 seatbelt leashes were found in the car, per the report.
I believe you're right about that. I think this is a different leash, and they either didn't type it up in the evidence reports... or they didn't see a reason to take it as evidence. The seatbelt leashes would stay in the car. And if they didn't see any reason to take a regular dog leash as evidence, IMO it's because they didn't see any reason to take it.

Pg 32 of the 896 pg data dump:

JS got up to assist Stephan with placing the leash on, the dog because she did not want him to pee on the bed.

@ gemmie, can you find the phone data where they are texting " shes settling into her nest" right after that it shows what the phones all did. It says jenns alarm that was set for 9 am was either turned off or put on snooze while still on the charger , but I dont think it says the time it was shut off. , shut off could have been anytime , but snooze ? the alarm has to go off before you hit snooze

@ gemmie, can you find the phone data where they are texting " shes settling into her nest" right after that it shows what the phones all did. It says jenns alarm that was set for 9 am was either turned off or put on snooze while still on the charger , but I dont think it says the time it was shut off. , shut off could have been anytime , but snooze ? the alarm has to go off before you hit snooze
That's not in the 896 pg data dump, but was in notes Mack the Knife gave us upthread which I just so happen to have handy! lol

Pg 45:

Upon reviewing Jennifer`s cellular phone download, the following was observed: Jennifer would set an alarm at 0730hours, on days that she would bring Madeline to school. There were messages between Jennifer and Stephan on 02/25/2024, starting at 2339 hours, that stated the following:

02/25/2024 at 2339 hours - Jennifer text Stephan "Make sure she goes to bed right now"

02/25/2024 at 2339 hours - Stephan replies "Ok sweetie, goodnight"

02/25/2024 at 2339 hours - Jennifer replies "Goodnight"

02/25/2024 at 2340 hours - Stephan texts Jennifer "She`s built her nest and she`s settling in now"

02/25/2024 at 2340 hours - Jennifer replies "Ok good"

I also have in my notes....

Pg 50:

Jennifer states she does not have any further communication with Stephan or Madeline after the last text from Stephan stating Madeline has built her nest. The next time Jennifer sees Stephan is when he is trying to put the leash on their dog in the morning time of 02/26/2024.

Source: https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

Pgs 34-35

I asked Stephan if he stayed in the same room as Madeline the entire night. Stephan said he was up and down, maybe to grab a drink, but he never slept in Jennifer`s bed that night. Stephan stated Madeline would set her alarm for around 0700-0730 hours, and would thensnooze for a while. Stephan stated they eventually make it out the door. This contradicts his prior statement saying they made good time getting out of the house to drop her off. Stephan said he was giving Jennifer updates as the morning went along, meaning he was telling Jennifer when Madeline was getting dressed and leaving. This was also not true, as Jennifer stated the only time they spoke is when he was getting the leash on the dog and he told her to go back to sleep. Stephan said they had time to kill since they were too early for school, so he returned home because he forgot his gate clicker for the complex.

Didn't SS going back to the apartment through the front gate and interact with the security guard while MS was in the car?
Yes.
Has anyone seen an interview or documentation regarding that individual?
I haven't but someone else might have. I'll admit I haven't listened to all the interviews. I prefer text that I can save and search. Like how I did when ttjo asked some questions. I Ctrl-F it. Hours long videos aren't searchable for words, darn it.

I'm thinking of their Monday, limiting my thoughts to the home specifically.

* SS, who doesn't come off as an early bird, was up extra early with MS to bring her to a special McD breakfast which she declined while in the car (because she was dead).

* JS who supposedly wanted to sleep in because she had training at work the previous day (and had Monday off from work), bolted upright in bed when SS tried to put a leash on the dog before he left with Maddie. She claims she was worried the dog would pee on her bed and she didn't want to do laundry. SS had never done that before, IIRC.

* One of Maddie's shoes was found in JS's bedroom and the other in the dumpster.

* JS initially claimed she saw Maddie that morning but later stated she did not.

* Maddie's backpack was thrown in the dumpster.

* Maddie's phone was left at home.

* JS did not oversleep her morning doc appt. (I think it was a blood draw?)

* JS canceled a second doc appt for later that day (claimed it was too expensive)

* SS reset his phone and told JS about it.

* SS did laundry, which the roommate had never seen him do. When would he have done this? When JS went to the school?

* JS waited for SS to come home to go with her to pick up MS but he never arrived so she went to the school alone. She went early to be first in the pick-up line.

Please add or make corrections.

Didn't SS going back to the apartment through the front gate and interact with the security guard while MS was in the car? Has anyone seen an interview or documentation regarding that individual?
I recall the security guard saw the clicker that SS told LE he forgot at home. That's based on my feeble memory.

jmo

There is cell phone data in one of those docs, but there are so many now its hard to find. It shows when maddis phone was on its charger how many steps they took. etc, its in that one.

There is cell phone data in one of those docs, but there are so many now its hard to find. It shows when maddis phone was on its charger how many steps they took. etc, its in that one.
I'm gonna start chargin' you for my time, @ttjo! LOL

Pgs 44-45:

Detailed information about steps in the health application for iPhone during the timeframe between 02/25/2024 at 2030hours and 02/26/2024 at 1600 hours:

02/25/2024 at 2209 hours - 9 steps taken

02/25/2024 at 2319 hours - 31 steps taken and 1 floor climbed, which matched the time when Jennifer sent Madeline and Stephan upstairs to go to sleep.

02/26/2024 at 0705 hours - 113 steps

02/26/2024 at 0715 hours- 50 steps

02/26/2024 at 1055 hours - 8 steps, which is when Stephan is back at the residence.

02/26/2024 at 1437 hours - 54 steps, which is when Jennifer would be taking Madeline`s phone to her when she left to go pick her up from school.

02/26/2024 at 1703 hours were the next steps counted

Madeline's phone was plugged in to charge on 02/25/2024 at 2338 hours. Madeline's phone is unplugged from the charger on 02/26/2024 at 0704 hours. The phone is then powered off at 0716 hours. This pattern of Madeline's cellular phone use is not typical of her normal day. Which shows this activity was not physically done by Madeline. On 02/26/2024, at 1055 hours, is the next time Madeline's cellular phone is turned back on, which coincides with the 8 steps it moved at the same time. Stephan and ROOMMATE would have been the only people in the house at that time, and per ROOMMATE's statement, she was inside of her bedroom during this time and only seen Stephan while he was doing laundry.

I'm so curious what the security guard saw or didn't see. Maybe their 'interaction' was just a wave and not a window-down conversation. It is so ballsy to do that, why? It wasn't the phone, if it was the croc, he still left without it again, and did he really take the leash...He took such a risk interacting with someone.

I'm so curious what the security guard saw or didn't see. Maybe their 'interaction' was just a wave and not a window-down conversation. It is so ballsy to do that, why? It wasn't the phone, if it was the croc, he still left without it again, and did he really take the leash...He took such a risk interacting with someone.
It wasn't just a wave. I could have sworn I've seen more that what I found about it. I'll see if I can find it.

Pg 58 of 896 pg data dump:

At 0819 hours, the Lincoln sedan appears at the front gate where the driver, Stems, interacted with a security guard before being allowed to enter the gate at the front of the complex. Additional video collected from near the rental office, which captured the roundabout, showed the female, believed to be Maddie, in the same position as the previous video at 0736 hours.

Pg 62:

to include a video in which a security guard made contact with Stephen on the morning of the incident. The security guard was later identified as REDACTED. Alex was contacted and he responded to the club house, where he was interviewed by Detective Kyle.

Pg 35:

Stephan said they had time to kill since they were too early for school, so he returned home because he forgot his gate clicker for the complex. However, when Stephan arrived at the gate, he had his gate clicker in his hand while speaking with the security guard at Venetian Bay.

I'm gonna start chargin' you for my time, @ttjo! LOL

Pgs 44-45:

Detailed information about steps in the health application for iPhone during the timeframe between 02/25/2024 at 2030hours and 02/26/2024 at 1600 hours:

02/25/2024 at 2209 hours - 9 steps taken

02/25/2024 at 2319 hours - 31 steps taken and 1 floor climbed, which matched the time when Jennifer sent Madeline and Stephan upstairs to go to sleep.

02/26/2024 at 0705 hours - 113 steps

02/26/2024 at 0715 hours- 50 steps

02/26/2024 at 1055 hours - 8 steps, which is when Stephan is back at the residence.

02/26/2024 at 1437 hours - 54 steps, which is when Jennifer would be taking Madeline`s phone to her when she left to go pick her up from school.

02/26/2024 at 1703 hours were the next steps counted

Madeline's phone was plugged in to charge on 02/25/2024 at 2338 hours. Madeline's phone is unplugged from the charger on 02/26/2024 at 0704 hours. The phone is then powered off at 0716 hours. This pattern of Madeline's cellular phone use is not typical of her normal day. Which shows this activity was not physically done by Madeline. On 02/26/2024, at 1055 hours, is the next time Madeline's cellular phone is turned back on, which coincides with the 8 steps it moved at the same time. Stephan and ROOMMATE would have been the only people in the house at that time, and per ROOMMATE's statement, she was inside of her bedroom during this time and only seen Stephan while he was doing laundry.

I think JS said SS awakened her in the 8am hour. Of she was off by an hour, it might correspond with MS's phone activity. JS did say MS's phone was on the charger later when she saw it. But possibly SS had MS's phone and accidentally awakened JS and quickly invented the dog/leash/walk.

JS may have believed then or even still the why SS was in her room but I don't think for a second it's why.

IMO SS needed something from that room and fully expected JS to stay asleep while he retrieved it.

JMO

I think JS said SS awakened her in the 8am hour. Of she was off by an hour, it might correspond with MS's phone activity. JS did say MS's phone was on the charger later when she saw it. But possibly SS had MS's phone and accidentally awakened JS and quickly invented the dog/leash/walk.

JS may have believed then or even still the why SS was in her room but I don't think for a second it's why.

IMO SS needed something from that room and fully expected JS to stay asleep while he retrieved it.

JMO
I agree I think the dog/dog leash had nothing to do with why he was in there. More pills maybe? or to shut the alarm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali