Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A seatbelt leash is super short. It's designed to plug in to the seatbelt jack and keep your dog restrained from jumping around the car. I think the one I have from my late dog is only a foot or two long at most. It has a seatbelt tab at one end and a typical dog leash clip at the other, which clips (ideally) to a harness, so that in case of a sudden stop, the force is evenly distributed to the dog's torso, not to the neck, as it would if you clipped it to a collar.

MOO
Yes, I was thinking similar about a seatbelt leash or dog / pet restraint. And as to a leash - it might be that SS tried to fashion something around the headrest stalk to perhaps ‘hold’ MS upright in the car? But since authorities readily determined MS’ posture by CCTV or video IIRC it apparently didn’t work.

And after reading all the supposed ‘dream’ sequence recounting by DS I believe and CS excuses for their son, I am simply shaking my head in sadness and disgust with all involved here except MS.

I also hope it is only a matter of time and ‘yet’ before other charges will be forthcoming in this matter. MOO

I think JS said SS awakened her in the 8am hour. Of she was off by an hour, it might correspond with MS's phone activity. JS did say MS's phone was on the charger later when she saw it. But possibly SS had MS's phone and accidentally awakened JS and quickly invented the dog/leash/walk.

JS may have believed then or even still the why SS was in her room but I don't think for a second it's why.

IMO SS needed something from that room and fully expected JS to stay asleep while he retrieved it.

JMO
Pg 28 (I think this interview happened on 2/26, it's not clear in the 896 pg data dump):

On February 26, 2023, at approximately 0800 hours, JS observed Maddie getting dressed for school.

Pg 32 of 896 pg data dump and JS's 2/27 interview with LE:

I asked JS what time she had woken up on February 26, 2024, to which she stated she believed sometime between 0800 and 0815 hours because Stephan had gone into the room to put the leash on the dog.

However.... Pg 148:

A License Plate Reader captured Stephan’s vehicle with Florida tag "IYLL82" driving away from the school at 0810 hours.

Pg 872:

On the Morning of February 26, 2024; JS was woken up by Stephan taking their dog for a walk at approximately 0700 or 0800 hours.

So... Contradictions. Why did she not know if it was 7:00 or 8:00am that he came in, if she "observed Maddie getting dressed for school at 8am? It seems obvious that she lied, but some of the above, or all of it?

Pg 28 (I think this interview happened on 2/26, it's not clear in the 896 pg data dump):

On February 26, 2023, at approximately 0800 hours, JS observed Maddie getting dressed for school.

Pg 32 of 896 pg data dump and JS's 2/27 interview with LE:

I asked JS what time she had woken up on February 26, 2024, to which she stated she believed sometime between 0800 and 0815 hours because Stephan had gone into the room to put the leash on the dog.

However.... Pg 148:

A License Plate Reader captured Stephan’s vehicle with Florida tag "IYLL82" driving away from the school at 0810 hours.

Pg 872:

On the Morning of February 26, 2024; JS was woken up by Stephan taking their dog for a walk at approximately 0700 or 0800 hours.

So... Contradictions. Why did she not know if it was 7:00 or 8:00am that he came in, if she "observed Maddie getting dressed for school at 8am? It seems obvious that she lied, but some of the above, or all of it?
Denial, cognitive dissonance, supplanting SS's judgment for her own (he wouldn't hurt her, he said so. He wouldn't lie to me, he said I could trust him). I think she held on to the church drop off because accepting the alternative would undo her world. If SS is innocent, then she wasn't wrong to trust him. Painful construct.

I believe her when she says sleep is important to her. Combined with her cluster of diagnoses, keeping to her routine was probably the only way to keep her new job. Frankly I think that's what she meant about not being able to chance it, having MS in bed with her. It might upset her routine. As foolish/negligent as she was allowing a grown man that kind of access to her daughter, awake or asleep, I think JS accepted it, didn't question it, considered it a help in order to maintain her sleep/meds/illnesses. Shocking to MY senses but textbook for how predators find, groom, manipulate and maintain abuse.

Given what all she may have been taking therapeutically, it's a wonder probably that she was allowed/able to drive and something that she awakened at all when SS came in the room. She might have calculated the time based on SS's representation -- MS awake, (SS) walking the dog (which he had no intention of doing) then leaving for school. We know it wasn't 8 o'clock. I don't think she was being deceitful -- in this regard. Drew a wrong conclusion based on input received directly from SS by word or deed.

I don't want to be her the day it truly registers.
JMO

Denial, cognitive dissonance, supplanting SS's judgment for her own (he wouldn't hurt her, he said so. He wouldn't lie to me, he said I could trust him). I think she held on to the church drop off because accepting the alternative would undo her world. If SS is innocent, then she wasn't wrong to trust him. Painful construct.

I believe her when she says sleep is important to her. Combined with her cluster of diagnoses, keeping to her routine was probably the only way to keep her new job. Frankly I think that's what she meant about not being able to chance it, having MS in bed with her. It might upset her routine. As foolish/negligent as she was allowing a grown man that kind of access to her daughter, awake or asleep, I think JS accepted it, didn't question it, considered it a help in order to maintain her sleep/meds/illnesses. Shocking to MY senses but textbook for how predators find, groom, manipulate and maintain abuse.

Given what all she may have been taking therapeutically, it's a wonder probably that she was allowed/able to drive and something that she awakened at all when SS came in the room. She might have calculated the time based on SS's representation -- MS awake, (SS) walking the dog (which he had no intention of doing) then leaving for school. We know it wasn't 8 o'clock. I don't think she was being deceitful -- in this regard. Drew a wrong conclusion based on input received directly from SS by word or deed.

I don't want to be her the day it truly registers.
JMO
you always make so much sense. It could be as simple as thinking, " he came in before my alarm went off so it must have been around this time"
What would he turn around and go back home to get? or do? The one croc is already in the dumpster, do you believe he drove around not realizing he missed a shoe and then all of a sudden went back for it, IDK if the croc is the reason either.
I wonder if all Jenn's meds were there in the morning? Maybe he was gonna take them himself? I bet he was in a state of panic, running around like a chicken without a head, maybe we wont ever make any sense of it.

Last edited:
do you think that because of cognitive dissonance, she may have had an idea of what was happening, and felt bad about it but her mental health prevented her from acting, too tired, depressed or anxiety ridden and not wanting to even deal with it, instead allowing his words to convince her nothing was happening, That its her previous experiences that are making her think like that,

Last edited:
you always make so much sense. It could be as simple as thinking, " he came in before my alarm went off so it must have been around this time"
What would he turn around and go back home to get? or do? The one croc is already in the dumpster, do you believe he drove around not realizing he missed a shoe and then all of a sudden went back for it, IDK if the croc is the reason either.
I wonder if all Jenn's meds were there in the morning? Maybe he was gonna take them himself? I bet he was in a state of panic, running around like a chicken without a head, maybe we wont ever make any sense of it.
I have no clue what it was that he went back for, but whatever it was, it was VERY IMPORTANT to him to do with a dead Maddie slumped in the front seat of the car as that was 0819am, and he didn't move her to the trunk until ~0940.

do you think that because of cognitive dissonance, she may have had an idea of what was happening, but her mental health prevented her from acting, too tired, depressed or anxiety ridden and not wanting to even deal with it, instead allowing his words to convince her nothing was happening, That its her previous experiences that are making her think like that,
Hard to fathom, hard to understand how a mother could be so trusting/blind, but we know it happens. It's how predators do it. Long slow boil. And what's it called -- confirmation bias? JS IMO started from a position of 'this is normal' and ONLY accepted confirmation of it.

To the ultimate degree and to the terminal cost to MS.

JMO

Hard to fathom, hard to understand how a mother could be so trusting/blind, but we know it happens. It's how predators do it. Long slow boil. And what's it called -- confirmation bias? JS IMO started from a position of 'this is normal' and ONLY accepted confirmation of it.

To the ultimate degree and to the terminal cost to MS.

JMO
hard to understand and at the same time predators target vulnerable people, who need something or want something, thats what they count on so what they do is overlooked alot. It's like they have radar for what is missing and thats what they offer.

I have no clue what it was that he went back for, but whatever it was, it was VERY IMPORTANT to him to do with a dead Maddie slumped in the front seat of the car as that was 0819am, and he didn't move her to the trunk until ~0940.
I don't know why he went back, but part of my wonders if it was to tell JS that the church location didn't work as a dump site. He might be smart enough not to put that in a text. Maybe "Maddie didn't want McDonalds" was a code for that? ?

jmopinion

I haven't seen anything specific but the two of them seemed to have lived on the edge financially, made poor financial decisions, and survived thanks to their parents essentially providing subsidized housing.

jmo
And we don’t know what “enterprises” SS might have been involved with related to all his pics and videos. He seemed to have $$ for all his games and toy collections, just not enough to cover rent, service his car, or contribute to food :mad:

JS said SS had trouble getting an erection, but I think that problem happened with her because he wasn't attracted to a grown woman or possibly any partner who was awake and consenting.

I don't think he would take anything he could get, but he got off on what he could take.

jmopinion
We need a “barf” emoji.

He was in his CS car and I think he said it was used as a dog ambulance or something. So these could be left from the dad's use of the car and not the same leash that SS took from JS bedroom.
Did SS want his father to come with this special "dog ambulance" car, because he had ulterior intentions re useful cover-up of DNA/fibres/fur/blood/etc.?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette
Back