Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think JS knew that MS killed MS and this whole story of sending them to bed the night before so she could have a good night sleep was made up to "cover" as to why MS was sleeping with SS. She didn't have to work the next day and her only commitment was her blood draw, which was after MS's school start time and she could have still had at least 8 hours of sleep if she was in bed by midnight.
I meant JS knew that SS killed MS, unable to edit... and after watching that video interview with her, I am even more convinced she knew.

When MS' phone should have been in the charger beside JS' bed on the morning of Febr 26th, it counted 163 steps, before it went dark again. Why? Who was running around with that phone at the home and for what purpose at all? Seemingly, it was important to do something with phone, but it was also very important, "to forget" the phone, when leaving the house? Forgetting as MS always or often does because of her ADHS, ähem, although THAT morning she wasn't in any condition to still handle a phone.

02/26/2024 at 0705 hours - 113 steps (phone on)

02/26/2024 at 0715 hours- 50 steps (afterwards phone off)
-.-.-.-
02/26/2024 at 1055 hours - 8 steps, which is when Stephan is back at the residence.

When MS' phone should have been in the charger beside JS' bed on the morning of Febr 26th, it counted 163 steps, before it went dark again. Why? Who was running around with that phone at the home and for what purpose at all? Seemingly, it was important to do something with phone, but it was also very important, "to forget" the phone, when leaving the house? Forgetting as MS always or often does because of her ADHS, ähem, although THAT morning she wasn't in any condition to still handle a phone.

02/26/2024 at 0705 hours - 113 steps (phone on)

02/26/2024 at 0715 hours- 50 steps (afterwards phone off)
-.-.-.-
02/26/2024 at 1055 hours - 8 steps, which is when Stephan is back at the residence.
Didn't JS claim she found Maddie's phone on her dresser and decided to take it with her? Is that true? If so, was it placed there at 10:55 with the 8 steps?

Thanks for pulling the phone details together. I think grouping the details and then stepping back to see them in a big picture is revealing.

jmo

I'm gonna start chargin' you for my time, @ttjo! LOL

Pgs 44-45:

Detailed information about steps in the health application for iPhone during the timeframe between 02/25/2024 at 2030hours and 02/26/2024 at 1600 hours:

02/25/2024 at 2209 hours - 9 steps taken

02/25/2024 at 2319 hours - 31 steps taken and 1 floor climbed, which matched the time when Jennifer sent Madeline and Stephan upstairs to go to sleep.

02/26/2024 at 0705 hours - 113 steps

02/26/2024 at 0715 hours- 50 steps

02/26/2024 at 1437 hours - 54 steps, which is when Jennifer would be taking Madeline`s phone to her when she left to go pick her up from school.

02/26/2024 at 1703 hours were the next steps counted

Madeline's phone was plugged in to charge on 02/25/2024 at 2338 hours. Madeline's phone is unplugged from the charger on 02/26/2024 at 0704 hours. The phone is then powered off at 0716 hours. This pattern of Madeline's cellular phone use is not typical of her normal day. Which shows this activity was not physically done by Madeline. On 02/26/2024, at 1055 hours, is the next time Madeline's cellular phone is turned back on, which coincides with the 8 steps it moved at the same time. Stephan and ROOMMATE would have been the only people in the house at that time, and per ROOMMATE's statement, she was inside of her bedroom during this time and only seen Stephan while he was doing laundry.

Gemmie was so nice to put times together. ^^
Didn't JS claim she found Maddie's phone on her dresser and decided to take it with her? Is that true? If so, was it placed there at 10:55 with the 8 steps?

Thanks for pulling the phone details together. I think grouping the details and then stepping back to see them in a big picture is revealing.

jmo

Reading all this latest about SS and JS just causes me to SMH at the two of them. And keep thinking and hoping that perhaps other charges will ultimately be laid in the investigation. I am also wondering if perhaps once Georgia Cappleman has completed the Adelson / Markel case perhaps she would be enlisted to assist with the evaluation of this case and possible charges for it too? I realize that she is actually be in a different county which is most unfortunate if so. One can always hope. MOO

From watching JS in the interview, she isn't as spacy as I thought she was. It shows that she is able to function normally but chooses not to. I think she stays messed up on pills most of the time and wasn't very present at all. She did the bare minimum for MS.

From watching JS in the interview, she isn't as spacy as I thought she was. It shows that she is able to function normally but chooses not to. I think she stays messed up on pills most of the time and wasn't very present at all. She did the bare minimum for MS.
It seems that JS and SS have that in common with "being medicated" for avoidance of consequences.

MS cellphone records show it is NOT common to leave her phone at home. It is common it goes to school with her.

At 3:14:23
Interviews have been publicly released out of order but this interview on March 1 is the first time police see JS "break down" and it has nothing to do with her daughter.

Here, JS is crying because she learns the date is March 1, and her birthday will be the next day. She's crying over her own birthday going to be awful! Selfish much? SMH... MOO

JS saying that she found Maddie's phone on the dresser (in her makeshift bedroom/living room) makes me wonder who put it there, when, and why. I'd imagine that she would have brought it up stairs with her when she was sent to bed because her BF said in an interview that Maddie would text her every morning when she woke up. I'm thinking that would mean reaching over and grabbing her phone off the nightstand, not walking downstairs, or from JS's room to her makeshift room to get it. I'd imagine that 1st thing in the morning text would be done while she's still snuggled up in bed. JMO on that.

Anyway, so she didn't bring it with her upstairs which I found odd. It was likely with her in JS's bedroom when they were all counting her money before being sent upstairs to bed. If so, why would she walk over to her dresser in that makeshift area to place the phone on her dresser, and then turn around to head upstairs for bed without it, making that first thing in the morning contact with her BFF a bit of a pain to do. That makes no sense to me.

Pg 107 of 896 pg data dump (Best friend interview):

She talked to Maddie every day on the phone and Maddie would also text her every morning when she woke up. Redacted thought it was odd that she did not receive a text from on Monday, February 26, 2024. When she called on the morning of February 26th, there was no answer.

JS saying where she found Maddie's phone cued up:

JS saying that she found Maddie's phone on the dresser (in her makeshift bedroom/living room) makes me wonder who put it there, when, and why. I'd imagine that she would have brought it up stairs with her when she was sent to bed because her BF said in an interview that Maddie would text her every morning when she woke up. I'm thinking that would mean reaching over and grabbing her phone off the nightstand, not walking downstairs, or from JS's room to her makeshift room to get it. I'd imagine that 1st thing in the morning text would be done while she's still snuggled up in bed. JMO on that.

Anyway, so she didn't bring it with her upstairs which I found odd. It was likely with her in JS's bedroom when they were all counting her money before being sent upstairs to bed. If so, why would she walk over to her dresser in that makeshift area to place the phone on her dresser, and then turn around to head upstairs for bed without it, making that first thing in the morning contact with her BFF a bit of a pain to do. That makes no sense to me.

Pg 107 of 896 pg data dump (Best friend interview):

She talked to Maddie every day on the phone and Maddie would also text her every morning when she woke up. Redacted thought it was odd that she did not receive a text from on Monday, February 26, 2024. When she called on the morning of February 26th, there was no answer.

JS saying where she found Maddie's phone cued up:
And in there I believe I heard JS say - I brought it with me…… ‘I was going to yell at her’……. SMH. Thank you @Gemmie and others. JS and SS are IMO extremely difficult to listen to. I also commend and feel for the investigators in this case. :( SMH MOO

I think the phone was in JS room on charge all night. SS unplugged it and turned it off. Maybe he forgot to take it the first time he left and that is why he had to go back, to get the phone so JS didn't wake up and get to MS phone first. The phone was turned back on when only SS was home with the roommate, he was likely trying to delete stuff.

And in there I believe I heard JS say - I brought it with me…… ‘I was going to yell at her’……. SMH. Thank you @Gemmie and others. JS and SS are IMO extremely difficult to listen to. I also commend and feel for the investigators in this case. :( SMH MOO
Yes, she said "I brought it with me, I was going to yell at her". That's from memory (so it's JMO) as I'm only 48 min into the interview (currently listening).

Just a comment as I'm listening to JS's interview... she's talking about not wanting to go out into public because people recognize her and then she has to deal with people's heavy emotions, them crying, telling her they're so sorry, and how they feel, is so heavy. She has to stand there and take their emotions. She can't carry anyone else's emotions right now (understandable) as she has her own to deal with. She doesn't want her own mental health suffering and for her to spiral and end up back being hospitalized.

Cued up:

Just a comment as I'm listening to JS's interview... she's talking about not wanting to go out into public because people recognize her and then she has to deal with people's heavy emotions, them crying, telling her they're so sorry, and how they feel, is so heavy. She has to stand there and take their emotions. She can't carry anyone else's emotions right now (understandable) as she has her own to deal with. She doesn't want her own mental health suffering and for her to spiral and end up back being hospitalized.

Cued up:
:rolleyes: and I know you're thinking the same thing..:D

Another thing I thought I'd note is how she met SS. They met as co-workers, then became really good friends, they were best friends for about a year, then eventually JS asked if he wanted to hook up and he said "Sure".

So, that's not what I had envisioned. I had thought he was like a shark, circling Maddie and it was HIM asking JS if she wanted to hook up so he could get to her young daughter. Not at all what I had imagined. I'm sure he knew she had an 8 yr if they were BFFs for a year.

Cued up:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl
Back