Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE is basically telling her he thinks she knew they were in a sexual relationship due to the way she was seen acting in various MSM interviews.

"My experience in this job is that it's not sincere. I feel like some of your sadness is not real sadness, I feel like when you gave the interview with Fox35 it was not sincere. Looking at that video one time I didn't feel like your cries were sincere and I'm not saying that because you're a bad person, I feel like sometimes people struggle to show real emotion when they are aware of what the truth is so it HAS to be fake". </end spanking>

Cued up to catch the spanking from the beginning:
I Think she believed they were having sex after she saw the photos. She didn't see it as he was sexually assaulting her daughter.
She said it wasn't evil, that it was fine...
I have been on both sides of the fence, today I think She has severe mental illness, personality disorder etc. No one, let alone a mother can be That stupid. I don't think she knew, she wouldn't have allowed it because she was Jealous. She wasn't going to encourage a woody allen situation being done to Her

She's up there with Letecia Stauch for me.
Leticia makes me sick!
JS does too, in a different way. How can someone be so negligent and uncaring about their own child? She is selfish beyond measure IMO and a HUGE red flag to me is how she shows SOOO MUCH MORE emotion about how devastated she is when strangers come up and tell her how sad they are about her daughter, that their emotions are "too heavy" for her (aaaah waah wahhh), than she did about learning (I use that term loosely bc I think she knew things) that her daughter was regularly and brutally raped in every way imaginable for YEARS? And JS enabled the hell out of that even if she didn't necessarily "know".

How do you not throw up upon being told your daughter was abused in horrific ways for years until it culminated in her demise, and YOU are responsible for bringing that predator around her?? How is this reaction (or lack there-of) even possible? I am on anti anxiety meds myself and if she is abusing them (just hypothetically) then she must be on a LOT to be dissociated from reality/any emotions. She's like a robot unless it's about herself.

She encouraged a grown man to sleep alone in the bed with her pre-teen child! What is she THINKING?? does anything go through her head at all besides worries about herself, her pills, and her sleep?

It makes me physically ill to even think about.

JS thought they were all safe because "he hadn't shown her anything, like so far, like everything seemed fine". Yet, that brings to mind that the gal he dated sure got a clue, which tells me that the ex was way more observant to the clues SS was giving and JS just ignored them. Because you can't tell me that he'd tell someone that he was in a SHORT relationship with that Maddie gave him an erection when they slept together, yet he gave NO clues like that in the 7 YEARS that JS knew him? My BS meter is going off and it's deafening.

Cued up:

Pg 98 of 896 pg data dump:

REDACTED further recalled a conversation she had with Stephan Sterns where he told her that he woke up in the bed with Maddie with an erection and had to turn around in the bed. REDACTED felt the comments Stephan Sterns made to her about sleeping with Maddie were inappropriate and she stopped talking to him shortly after they were made.

I think she thinks it makes it sound less skeevy, like Madeline and SS are innocent age peers doing a fun innocent activity.

It's not working.

MOO
No it's not working. Young girls don't have sleepovers with grown men.
How do you not throw up upon being told your daughter was abused in horrific ways for years until it culminated in her demise, and YOU are responsible for bringing that predator around her?? How is this reaction (or lack there-of) even possible? I am on anti anxiety meds myself and if she is abusing them (just hypothetically) then she must be on a LOT to be dissociated from reality/any emotions. She's like a robot unless it's about herself.

She encouraged a grown man to sleep alone in the bed with her pre-teen child! What is she THINKING?? does anything go through her head at all besides worries about herself, her pills, and her sleep?

It makes me physically ill to even think about.
I would be sick, crying hysterical, blaming myself for not protecting her and filled with rage for SS. In other words acting like a mother whose child was raped for years and then murdered.

Jennifer Soto video interview March 1, 2024
The interview starts and I can’t help but feel sorry for her. Then she says things like “stashed her”, refers to Maddie as a body, has no rage for this man who has wronged her and her child, and she really did call his dad to warn him to get a lawyer after she was shown photos of a blow*** and SA (2:30:00 - she says she didn’t consider that as real raping and thought the police was after the wrong guy). The officer keeps calling her out, tells her she has led for this to happen with her poor parenting, accuses her that she keeps protecting S over M.

2:30:00.

The interview starts and I can’t help but feel sorry for her. Then she says things like “stashed her”, refers to Maddie as a body, has no rage for this man who has wronged her and her child, and she really did call his dad to warn him to get a lawyer after she was shown photos of a blow*** (2:30:00 - she says she didn’t consider that as real raping). The officer keeps calling her out, tells her she has led for this to happen with her poor parenting, accuses her that she keeps protecting S over M.

2:30:00.
I think she's used to being able to have people feel sorry for her or think she's incapable to manipulate them into leaving her alone or giving her what she wants. Weaponised incompetence. But she's not usually in hours of laser pointed interrogation with LE trained in dealing with lying, deceptive, and conscience-free subjects. Her usual approach won't work on them.

MOO

2:32:00

“Your first reaction is to protect this guy.”

“We showed you a picture of — the picture you saw of — giving a blow*** to a grown a * * man and you told his dad to get him a lawyer.”

2:34:00

“A blow*** is rape” he tells her. He accuses her that they shared investigative leads with her and then she called his dad to warn him. “It was shock” she says. “No it is not shock. Your natural instinct is to protect S.”

2:35:00

“I don’t believe a lot of the things you say and I don’t believe a lot of the things you say you weren’t aware of.”

2:37:00

“Does your role in her life lead this to happen? I’ll be honest, Yes.” She cries and says “I know.”

Pgs 34-35

I asked Stephan if he stayed in the same room as Madeline the entire night. Stephan said he was up and down, maybe to grab a drink, but he never slept in Jennifer`s bed that night. Stephan stated Madeline would set her alarm for around 0700-0730 hours, and would thensnooze for a while. Stephan stated they eventually make it out the door. This contradicts his prior statement saying they made good time getting out of the house to drop her off. Stephan said he was giving Jennifer updates as the morning went along, meaning he was telling Jennifer when Madeline was getting dressed and leaving. This was also not true, as Jennifer stated the only time they spoke is when he was getting the leash on the dog and he told her to go back to sleep. Stephan said they had time to kill since they were too early for school, so he returned home because he forgot his gate clicker for the complex.

BBM
Wow, saying “time to kill” when he did have time to kill. :(

Why did Chris have to come from North Port to get them a hotel room? Couldn't he just put it on his credit card for them?
I thought that was weird too. I’m sure he wouldn’t trust either of them with his credit card # but he could have done it online. It may always be their over parenting him and trying to solve his problems for him. Granted it should have been an all family and friends on deck situation. It’s weird.

Why did Chris have to come from North Port to get them a hotel room? Couldn't he just put it on his credit card for them?
A 13 year old goes known to them for 5 years goes missing -- I think he came to lend support -- especially knowing SS was last to see her. At that time, we believed alive. My parent(s) would have done the same. I think it was more to him than funding the hotel room. JMO

I thought that was weird too. I’m sure he wouldn’t trust either of them with his credit card # but he could have done it online. It may always be their over parenting him and trying to solve his problems for him. Granted it should have been an all family and friends on deck situation. It’s weird.
Even if you book online, hotels need your physical card upon check-in to prevent fraud.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife
Back