Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE is basically telling her he thinks she knew they were in a sexual relationship due to the way she was seen acting in various MSM interviews.

"My experience in this job is that it's not sincere. I feel like some of your sadness is not real sadness, I feel like when you gave the interview with Fox35 it was not sincere. Looking at that video one time I didn't feel like your cries were sincere and I'm not saying that because you're a bad person, I feel like sometimes people struggle to show real emotion when they are aware of what the truth is so it HAS to be fake". </end spanking>

Cued up to catch the spanking from the beginning:
She seems upset that SS "cheated" on her with MS, not that he abused her child. She feels betrayed by him, not angry with him. jmo

Hmmm, just watched the yt vids.

I would like to know where SS was getting all his money to play games and order his toys. Was he selling photos online?? Heard his dad say there might be a missing hard drive, so I think there is more to come out. His parents must have known something was off with their son. Yet, they kept supporting their man child....

She seems upset that SS "cheated" on her with MS, not that he abused her child. She feels betrayed by him, not angry with him. jmo
I also think her crying about the funeral is her social anxiety. She doesn't want to plan and attend a funeral with people, especially since attention will be on her, because it is overwhelming to her socially (not because she's upset to have a funeral for her child). opinion.

jmo

I also think her crying about the funeral is her social anxiety. She doesn't want to plan and attend a funeral with people, especially since attention will be on her, because it is overwhelming to her socially (not because she's upset to have a funeral for her child). opinion.

jmo
She needs to explain one of her texts to SS that she cant have maddie sleeping in her bed anymore....what???

LE is basically telling her he thinks she knew they were in a sexual relationship due to the way she was seen acting in various MSM interviews.

"My experience in this job is that it's not sincere. I feel like some of your sadness is not real sadness, I feel like when you gave the interview with Fox35 it was not sincere. Looking at that video one time I didn't feel like your cries were sincere and I'm not saying that because you're a bad person, I feel like sometimes people struggle to show real emotion when they are aware of what the truth is so it HAS to be fake". </end spanking>

Cued up to catch the spanking from the beginning:
I can't think of anything more hurtful to tell a mom than she isn't a good mom and didn't do right by her child. The emotions the mom would feel at that accusation would be so RAW and real. But, the detective tells JS she prioritized a rapist murderer over her child and she just sits there.

jmo

I can't think of anything more hurtful to tell a mom than she isn't a good mom and didn't do right by her child. The emotions the mom would feel at that accusation would be so RAW and real. But, the detective tells JS she prioritized a rapist murderer over her child and she just sits there.

jmo

She is one hot mess and poor Maddie paid the price.

jmo
It’s because she isn’t a ‘good’ mom. A good mom would be devastated but JS isn’t what I think of as a good mother.

jmo
IMO, both of them knew Maddie might be pregnant.

And JS is upset with the questioning, the game is up....yes, SS was more important to her then her own child. There were several questions she could not answer.

IMO, both of them knew Maddie might be pregnant.

And JS is upset with the questioning, the game is up....yes, SS was more important to her then her own child. There were several questions she could not answer.
Yep, sure seems like they knew she was pregnant and that SS was the one who got her pregnant.

jmo

ETA: I think that's why she focused on the oral sex photos as they distanced the assaults away from pregnancy.

Yep, sure seems like they knew she was pregnant and that SS was the one who got her pregnant.

jmo

ETA: I think that's why she focused on the oral sex photos as they distanced the assaults away from pregnancy.
And both of them brought up that Maddie had a crush on someone. A cover for them. I dont know if she was but I hope the autopsy shows something.

I felt a bit sorry for JS, too, at the beginning of the video, but the more she talked, the more my eyebrows raised, especially the parts where she's casually referring to HER DAUGHTER as a "body", and "dumping/stashing" her somewhere. What the heck? :oops: She also has an amazing ability to break down crying, then literally seconds later, magically switch off the tears and be able to talk perfectly normally. Hmmm.

On the other video with SS, I couldn't help but smirk a little when he had to undress and have detailed photographs taken. How humiliating to be exposed (literally and figuratively) in front of an audience and at least two cameras. Serves him right! (Although I feel bad for the other people in the room who had to experience that view! :eek:)

I hope justice is served quickly, both for those directly involved in harming MS, and for those who seem to have turned a blind eye to what was happening.

RIP, sweet MS. You deserved so much more.

JMO, MOO, etc.

This what I recalled from a very early MSM that I could not locate an English translation. The couple met in 2017 when working together in real estate, and bonded over having weight loss surgery in common but were not a couple.
Thank you for confirming , I knew I heard it somewhere, If you couldn't find it in English, Im thinking it was one of the friends interviews that GHI did that said they had that in common
Nonetheless, it doesn't excuse JS when the "inappropriate" senses would have been kicking in, flashing DANGER,-- and JS just ignored them. By that time, JS was reliant on JS as the live-in babysitter/entertainment for MS. IMO, I think JS constantly required in-house assistance with MS -- if not first from her father, then it was SS, and mom and sister filling in the gaps.
It's painful, overwhelming sadness that I feel for MS. She was so betrayed by both JS and SS. A mother who failed to find anything positive about her child, and the family friend who raped her for as long as she could remember. And together, they decided the remedy for MS was simply to drug MS for sleep, and drug her again to keep her awake. MOO
wow, great post.

Last edited:
On the other video with SS, I couldn't help but smirk a little when he had to undress and have detailed photographs taken. How humiliating to be exposed (literally and figuratively) in front of an audience and at least two cameras. Serves him right! (Although I feel bad for the other people in the room who had to experience that view! :eek:)
and this is the guy that didnt want to go to the beach because he thought he was " flabby" Imagine how he must have felt being examined like that and then have it posted on the internet.
He complained about the good chair vs the bad chair, That the cuffs were worse than the originals, and his thumbs were numb... the nerve, to complain about your thumbs being numb while being arrested for S.A on a child and eventually murder. Maddi was numb.
I imagine Jenn will also be numb for the rest of her life, comfortably numb. Trapped inside of mental illness, because if she struggled before, I don't think its going to get any easier.

Last edited:
Betcha I'm not. :p lol I was putting that out there that she had previously been hospitalized for her mental health. That's no small beans. But it tells us how emotionally and mentally fragile she was/is, which is likely why SS was able to gaslight and manipulate her (MOO).
and I'll agree with that, I just dont think it was other peoples emotions she couldnt handle, it was the scrutiny.

JS thought they were all safe because "he hadn't shown her anything, like so far, like everything seemed fine". Yet, that brings to mind that the gal he dated sure got a clue, which tells me that the ex was way more observant to the clues SS was giving and JS just ignored them. Because you can't tell me that he'd tell someone that he was in a SHORT relationship with that Maddie gave him an erection when they slept together, yet he gave NO clues like that in the 7 YEARS that JS knew him? My BS meter is going off and it's deafening.

Cued up:

Pg 98 of 896 pg data dump:

REDACTED further recalled a conversation she had with Stephan Sterns where he told her that he woke up in the bed with Maddie with an erection and had to turn around in the bed. REDACTED felt the comments Stephan Sterns made to her about sleeping with Maddie were inappropriate and she stopped talking to him shortly after they were made.
I believe, SS wanted to prove the next young mother (I remember her being a mother also?) and to find out, how she would tolerate something like sleeping with her daughter in the same bed. I assume, he also is used to and likes to talk about things like that, if not even more intimate. Maybe, SS and JS were a sworn duo, which talked a lot about these "censored" things, and that was their actual intimate connection and HER own satisfaction also. No wonder, JS wasn't horrified, when she heard or saw evidence: she knew it all in detail probably. MOO and speculation.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back