Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
on page 78 of the docs uploaded by @Macktheknife here https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

states as follows:

Chris then asked Stephan about the events of 2/28/24 meaning why did Stephan drive to Northport, Florida. Stephan stated "I had wanted to grab a few things. and um, get my ducks i a row. Kinda prepare myself for whatever was coming, but I couldn't find what I was looking for." This is during the time that Stephan attempted to log into his Google account to delete the images and videos of his sexually abusing [redacted]. Chris tells Stephan he wished they could understand how this whole situation came about and Stephan replies "Well, I didn't start it." Chris told Stephan he participated in it, and Stephan says "yeah." At no point during the conversation did Stephan deny he murdered Madeline.

on page 78 of the docs uploaded by @Macktheknife here https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

states as follows:

Chris then asked Stephan about the events of 2/28/24 meaning why did Stephan drive to Northport, Florida. Stephan stated "I had wanted to grab a few things. and um, get my ducks i a row. Kinda prepare myself for whatever was coming, but I couldn't find what I was looking for." This is during the time that Stephan attempted to log into his Google account to delete the images and videos of his sexually abusing [redacted]. Chris tells Stephan he wished they could understand how this whole situation came about and Stephan replies "Well, I didn't start it." Chris told Stephan he participated in it, and Stephan says "yeah." At no point during the conversation did Stephan deny he murdered Madeline.
IMO he's trying to blame Maddie. She wanted to cuddle etc

I find it so interesting that the detectives were asking about Maddie's period before her body was found.

I would love to know what prompted that line of questioning.
I figured they were asking b/c they knew about all of the CSAM and figured it could be a motive.

Also, JS said that she had two pregnancy tests in the apartment. I wonder if this was ever verified? Although she could have had any number of them and used some, and had two remaining, but I don't know if she would be capable of keeping the math straight.

this interview was over the top as it relates to JS and her ability to vacillate presenting emotions...then, quickly recovers most times during her 'sobbing' and resorts to her 'script' voice as I call it when asked certain questions.

her still wanting to believe he was a 'good guy' despite being shown a pic of SS engaged in SA against Madeline....and says she didnt want to believe he did something evil<----not referencing the SA, she equated evil with murder....she could have just said the word murder given the fact that is what the entire conversation is about. but, she says she can 'believe' the sex stuff, and punctuates it with 'thats fine', not because she approves of it, rather, because she saw evidence.

but despite SA evidence, she discussed with SS's father getting SS a lawyer. OMG, quite a defining moment as to being shown evidence of her daughter being abused, yet, she is more focused on the 'evil deed' a/k/a murder she simply cant believe he would do.

another great statement/question by the detective: SS didnt just wake up that day and decide to murder Madeline. something HAPPENED that led to her murder. (bear in mind, Madeline still is missing, at this point presumed deceased)

JS is able to give her opinion as to 'what could have' caused SS to murder Madeline. 'maybe she was going to tell me about the relationship and he couldnt let that happen'.....(paraphrasing)<-----pretty quick assessment by JS??

disturbing: referring to Madeline's body as "being dumped' and terminology also used: the words "stashed' and 'her body'. referencing Madeline, she keeps repeating the words, 'the body' over and over.

so much was revealed in this interview: .....first she says she hasnt been in 'the room' (#4) since Madeline went missing but then she says she doesnt understand how a murder could occur and there isnt a mess.... then quickly attempts to back pedal and then asked did you find evidence.

Im not finished listening to interview. however, so far IMO, JS has no comprehensive issues, meaning, she listens, she absorbs what is being told/asked of her, and she responds on track. its not dizzying, disjointed responses IMO. she was focused and attentive, able to absorb and respond coherently to what I call compound statements/questions by the detective. IOW, she did not require the questions to be broken down or repeated to her over and over again, she didnt get lost in the statements/questions being posed to her.

IMO he's trying to blame Maddie. She wanted to cuddle etc
I agree, this is very typical of child molesters. She/he was flirting with me, she/he started it, she/he wanted it, it was love, blah blah blah.

I do not think he was referring to JS. I think his mother, who doesn't like JS (not good enough for my boy) took that and inserted her own thoughts about who was to blame because at least SS mother has the common sense to know that blaming your child victim is abhorrent and so of course her baby boy would never do that, therefore he must be referring to JS (in her own mind).

MOO He wasn't referring to JS - IMO he was referring to MS. SHE started it with her incessant need for cuddles - [EXTREME SACRASM ALERT]

I agree, this is very typical of child molesters. She/he was flirting with me, she/he started it, she/he wanted it, it was love, blah blah blah.

I do not think he was referring to JS. I think his mother, who doesn't like JS (not good enough for my boy) took that and inserted her own thoughts about who was to blame because at least SS mother has the common sense to know that blaming your child victim is abhorrent and so of course her baby boy would never do that, therefore he must be referring to JS (in her own mind).

MOO He wasn't referring to JS - IMO he was referring to MS. SHE started it with her incessant need for cuddles - [EXTREME SACRASM ALERT]
Yes, just like JS wasn't flipping out over what she interpreted as Maddie giving SS a B*** job. It wasn't evil because MS was doing it so she must have wanted to. Now I need to vomit

I think it was one of MS friends who told police they typically got their periods around the same time except for the last one (Feb).
I'm thinking the info from the friend came after detectives specifically asked if anything was different for Maddie lately.

Talking about periods is not unusual with girls that age, but also not something that would be on the tip of the tongue to tell a grown man like a police officer unless prompted AND if a recent conversation had been different than the usual, "Hey, I got mine today."

The conversations were memorable and I'm wondering if Maddie confided in her friend about SS.

jmo

I do not believe he went back and engaged in satisfying what I agree was his fetish after having dumped the body. But I agree wholeheartedly with everything else you speculate. I believe that MS was drugged for many of the incidences (but not all - see interview w JS where LE describe an activity they found images of that would require MS to be awake) of CSA and CSAM production.
bbm
What pressure was put on MS not to tell outsiders??? The bio-father, grandparents and step-grandparents and so-to-say grandparents like DS/CS, Aunties, cousins, family friends, roommates/children of roommates of JS, doctors, teachers, psychologists/therapists, MS' schoolfriends - sooo a lot of people, whom Maddie could have confided in.
Did SS/JS say: It's your own mistake, Maddie; you allowed it once, and then you became a member of a group (of 3 with initial S ore more than 3), who also participated. So shut your mouth, otherwise Child Service will take you away. - Did they JS/SS say something like that?

I think MS was made to feel like she was the problem. She had anxiety, ADHD, sleeping issues, chronic constipation, bad grades, etc. I don't think she was ever asked or allow to say what she felt or thought. It was all told to her. She had no voice. I'm curious to know if she had one primary physician who didn't ask enough questions, or if she went to multiple ones.

[snipped] Now I need to vomit
[SBM]

exactly, which also explains her comments about the "sex stuff" rather than SA and even then, she didn't believe SS could have done something "evil" to MS (because in her mind the SA stuff wasn't evil because her POV is MS was a participant rather than VICTIM)

I will go vomit with you.

I think MS was made to feel like she was the problem. She had anxiety, ADHD, sleeping issues, chronic constipation, bad grades, etc. I don't think she was ever asked or allow to say what she felt or thought. It was all told to her. She had no voice. I'm curious to know if she had one primary physician who didn't ask enough questions, or if she went to multiple ones.
or went to multiple urgent cares/clinics or something...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back