Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
B
I do not believe he went back and engaged in satisfying what I agree was his fetish after having dumped the body. But I agree wholeheartedly with everything else you speculate. I believe that MS was drugged for many of the incidences (but not all - see interview w JS where LE describe an activity they found images of that would require MS to be awake) of CSA and CSAM production.

I believe his 3 am drive that night was all about getting to Northport, use his parents wifi, and trying to access his google drive without having his phone (seized by LE) prior to LE discovering the images stored on said google drive. Unfortunately his efforts to access the google drive from his parents home was thwarted because he didn't have a key or the remote in order to access the residence. So instead, he sat outside the residence trying to do so remotely using their wifi JMO MOO
But is there any reason he would've had to use his parents' wi-fi specifically, as opposed to, say, the free public wi-fi available 24/7 at most McDonald's restaurants (even from the parking lot a lot of times), as well as a number of other public places that offer free access to their publicly shared wi-fi? At least that's how it is where I live and in countless other cities I've visited. I would think with something THIS important to him (erasing those pics before seen by LE), he would have been desperate and trying to find some way, any way, even if he was thwarted at his first attempt.

B

But is there any reason he would've had to use his parents' wi-fi specifically, as opposed to, say, the free public wi-fi available 24/7 at most McDonald's restaurants (even from the parking lot a lot of times), as well as a number of other public places that offer free access to their publicly shared wi-fi? At least that's how it is where I live and in countless other cities I've visited. I would think with something THIS important to him (erasing those pics before seen by LE), he would have been desperate and trying to find some way, any way, even if he was thwarted at his first attempt.
I think it's because he went to the storage locker first and I'm assuming he went to the storage locker to retrieve incriminating evidence. When he couldn't get into the locker, he then went to his parents' house. He couldn't get inside there, either, and that's when he sat outside the house to access wifi.

I don't get the impression he drove all that way just to use the wifi.

jmo

Last edited:
I really wish the cops would NOT have described that one picture they showed to JS as a pic of Maddie giving a b***j** to SS. That is not what that was a pic of.

SS took a pic (video) of himself forcing his ***** into her (barely) 13-year-old mouth.

Without her consent (at 13, no consent possible).

It was a pic of MS being violently, forcibly and sexually assaulted, NOT what they said.

I really wish the cops would NOT have described that one picture they showed to JS as a pic of Maddie giving a b***j** to SS. That is not what that was a pic of.

SS took a pic (video) of himself forcing his ***** into her (barely) 13-year-old mouth.

It was a pic of MS being violently, forcibly and sexually assaulted, NOT what they said.
To his credit, he did correct JS and told her that was rape when she was trying to imply it wasn't as bad as rape.

jmo

B

I think he drove there initially wanting to covertly enter their home and access a device he used inside their home but upon making that long 3am drive realized he couldn't access the house because it was locked and he didn't have the garage remote since he was in JS's car (I imagine that remote was still in his dad's car). So instead, he simply used their wifi while parked nearby to try to remotely access his google drive to delete the photos. I don't know but SUSPECT that he couldn't remember his password to accomplish this remotely but hoped to access it on the device he normally used within his parents home.

ETA this 3am drive to Northport was after I believe he had already attempted to access it via JS's cell phone that night (the 28th?) in the hotel. I believe his inability to access it remotely from JS's phone is what prompted him to take off in her car in the wee hours of the morning and head to his parents home. He was panicked, knew LE were looking at his phone, wasn't sure the factory reset had removed the photos, wanted to make sure they were gone from his google drive, and now he couldn't seem to access it by cell phone. I think his decisions weren't exactly smart or rational ones. He felt the hammer coming down and was desperate to try to hide evidence he KNEW LE maybe hadn't found yet but would eventually.

Last edited:
I think he drove there initially wanting to covertly enter their home and access a device he used inside their home but upon making that long 3am drive realized he couldn't access the house because it was locked and he didn't have the garage remote since he was in JS's car (I imagine that remote was still in his dad's car). So instead, he simply used their wifi while parked nearby to try to remotely access his google drive to delete the photos. I don't know but SUSPECT that he couldn't remember his password to accomplish this remotely but hoped to access it on the device he normally used within his parents home.
Yet even with such a crucial goal in mind, he never even knocked at the door to wake up his mom. I find that inexplicable. I realize that would've been something he would never normally have done at that time of night, especially because he was on what he wanted to be a covert mission, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and I expect he would've been desperate. He knew it was only his mom in the house, and I would've expected him to just concoct some excuse that she would probably believe, or at least let him get away with, even if she didn't believe it.

Maybe he never really thought there was that great a chance that LE would be able to access his account. Or maybe he believed that even if they did, that they'd find nothing in it, courtesy of the "accidental" factory reset he did earlier. Maybe he thought they weren't backed up. Maybe he never even thought about any of that. Maybe he was just being stupid. dingdingdingrightanswer?

Approx 1:09:00 of uninterrupted JS video - (Okay, you can go off to the upstairs bedroom to watch a movie so I can sleep,) "but this can't happen often." MOO, JS describes herself as very controlling, so she chose to look the other way, as long as the arrangement was convenient to JS. :mad:

It's interesting -- I think the bolded is factually accurate but also not true -- if that makes sense. I'm not sure that anything was important to JS, beyond her own self-conception as one of life's victims -- no money, single "parent," too many meds on too many diagnoses, too many hours at work and too few in bed, etc.

IOW, I'm not sure that SS was more important to JS; only that Maddie was less important. Both seem to have adversely affected the % of time JS had to herself and her comforts, but SS's attention to M in the guise of "looking after her," despite his long-running and savage abuse and eventually murder, at least gave JS a break.

Not sure I'm making sense, for which I apologize. I just don't see in this case anything like a that , murderous Diane Downs-esque desire to have her man at the expense of her child -- she doesn't seem to have wanted anything or anyone very much at all, including her child. I think it's that numbness and seeming inability to care or feel much at all beyond those weak, performative attempts to play a grieving mother that so frustrate LE also.

I don't doubt that she imagined herself as loving M and SS -- I'm just not sure she could will it into actuality.

Anyway -- not trying to make an argument, just looking to put my anger and befuddlement into words, so MOO, IMO, etc.
I agree, I dont think she wanted that weasel either. She wanted a nanny.

You're right, but I think the detective deliberately used that phrasing for shock value. He was trying to convey to JS that Maddie and SS were in a "relationship." He also said, for example, that Maddie probably thought SS was her boyfriend and she was "in love" with him.

Yet even with such a crucial goal in mind, he never even knocked at the door to wake up his mom. I find that inexplicable. I realize that would've been something he would never normally have done at that time of night, especially because he was on what he wanted to be a covert mission, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and I expect he would've been desperate. He knew it was only his mom in the house, and I would've expected him to just concoct some excuse that she would probably believe, or at least let him get away with, even if she didn't believe it.

Maybe he never really thought there was that great a chance that LE would be able to access his account. Or maybe he believed that even if they did, that they'd find nothing in it, courtesy of the "accidental" factory reset he did earlier. Maybe he thought they weren't backed up. Maybe he never even thought about any of that. Maybe he was just being stupid. dingdingdingrightanswer?
From the interview with the parents, they sounded scared he was that close to mom that night.

jmo

I hear you and it was awful to hear but im pretty sure he was trying to rattle a reaction out of her. That was intentional. I think he was gauging for different reactions,(jealousy) One question I had was why did jenn have 2 pregnancy tests under the sink> she also said she wasnt sure if they were there anymore. well wonder where they would have went then ?

I hear you and it was awful to hear but im pretty sure he was trying to rattle a reaction out of her. That was intentional. I think h4 was gauging for different reactions,(jealousy) One question I had was why did jenn have 2 pregnancy tests under the sink> she also said she wasnt sure if they were there anymore. well wonder where they would have went then ?
Great question. Did she have them handy for her own use? Or did she regularly check on MS?

Maybe women keep a supply at home - could very well be. But I only purchased them as I had a need to know, not in advance.

jmo

This I completely agree with!

I find it disgusting that it was described in that way.
This young girl was sexually abused! There were no bl*****s, no s*x, no relationship, only abuse and assault.

<modsnip - moderating> There was no relationship, this young girl was abused.

Last edited by a moderator:

This young girl was sexually abused! There were no bl*****s, no s*x, no relationship, only abuse and assault.

So you think le thought they were in a relationship?! No. Clearly they didn't because they charged him with that crime as well. Like many posters have explained, it was more than likely a tactic by Le to elicit a reaction that would benefit their investigation. They in no way believe there is a relationship.

A forensic psychologist interviewing Stauch asked her, “Talk to us about what happened on the day of the event. There may be things leading up to it.” To which Stauch replied, “Where do you want me to start at?” The forensic psychologist replied, “Where do you think it begins?”
Love that question. Putting it right back on them
I recall Dr. Torres was quick to cite there were concerns about LS's credibility.

We all know it was abuse.

But it is true that LE suggested to JS that Maddie and SS were in a relationship, and that is fair game for discussion.

Respectfully, no one here is saying there was a relationship. We all know it was abuse.

But it is true that LE suggested to JS that Maddie and SS were in a relationship, and that is fair game for discussion.
LE I believe suggested that as a way to put feelers out for if JS was jealous or knew more, etc. I do NOT believe they thought it was an actual relationship. LE is allowed to lie about their beliefs to get answers.

agree they were absolutely not in a sexual relationship, I think that line of questioning was strategic in order to gauge if there was a jealousy aspect on jenns part. He was testing her. The detective is asking questions to gain insight He knew what he was doing.

So you think le thought they were in a relationship?! No. Clearly they didn't because they charged him with that crime as well. Like many posters have explained, it was more than likely a tactic by Le to elicit a reaction that would benefit their investigation. They in no way believe there is a relationship.

I tend to agree here @fsngruv …… and one would think, that there would have been a strong reaction? A strong denial? And even possibly an excited utterance or something? A forceful statement such as ‘never….. I am not sure what happened, but I wouldn’t have allowed such’…… But there wasn’t. IANAL

At the same time, towards the end of concluding the one interview….. when JS was left alone in silence in the room to contemplate, I did have a tinge of sadness for her. And for all that was lost. (And I am not defending anything that we have seen here….. just noting.) And yet, sadly, so many responses and reactions seem off tilt IMO? MOO

I tend to agree here @fsngruv …… and one would think, that there would have been a strong reaction? A strong denial? And even possibly an excited utterance or something? A forceful statement such as ‘never….. I am not sure what happened, but I wouldn’t have allowed such’…… But there wasn’t. IANAL

At the same time, towards the end of concluding the one interview….. when JS was left alone in silence in the room to contemplate, I did have a tinge of sadness for her. And for all that was lost. (And I am not defending anything that we have seen here….. just noting.) And yet, sadly, so many responses and reactions seem off tilt IMO? MOO
at the end I did too, the hammering of " tell us where you think she is" when she didnt know. Some parts she was believable to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back