Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But is there any reason he would've had to use his parents' wi-fi specifically, as opposed to, say, the free public wi-fi available 24/7 at most McDonald's restaurants (even from the parking lot a lot of times), as well as a number of other public places that offer free access to their publicly shared wi-fi? At least that's how it is where I live and in countless other cities I've visited. I would think with something THIS important to him (erasing those pics before seen by LE), he would have been desperate and trying to find some way, any way, even if he was thwarted at his first attempt.
No reason to need his home wifi, any wifi will do. Was the gun he had with him (that was found in the car) still available, or was his car seized buy then ? Could he have gone back for a gun? ( for himself)

Last edited:
I think he drove there initially wanting to covertly enter their home and access a device he used inside their home but upon making that long 3am drive realized he couldn't access the house because it was locked and he didn't have the garage remote since he was in JS's car (I imagine that remote was still in his dad's car). So instead, he simply used their wifi while parked nearby to try to remotely access his google drive to delete the photos. I don't know but SUSPECT that he couldn't remember his password to accomplish this remotely but hoped to access it on the device he normally used within his parents home.
Ok what about this : do we really know he didnt get in ? The computer that CS handed over to LE stating he saw Stephen on it sat or sun morning, had no hard drive in it.
so was he on it? or did it not have a hard drive, it cant be both. I dont recall if there was any info on a security system that would show any entries or exits to the home,
should Q up , if not I think it's 12:05
something doesnt make sense about this part. it was a desktop. CS handed over to LE, saying he saw Stephan on it Sun morning ? but somehow it ended up in a storage unit? b/c thats where Chris recovered it from> that Stephan didnt go into? when? make this part make sense

Last edited:
I felt a bit sorry for JS, too, at the beginning of the video, but the more she talked, the more my eyebrows raised, especially the parts where she's casually referring to HER DAUGHTER as a "body", and "dumping/stashing" her somewhere. What the heck? :oops: She also has an amazing ability to break down crying, then literally seconds later, magically switch off the tears and be able to talk perfectly normally. Hmmm.

On the other video with SS, I couldn't help but smirk a little when he had to undress and have detailed photographs taken. How humiliating to be exposed (literally and figuratively) in front of an audience and at least two cameras. Serves him right! (Although I feel bad for the other people in the room who had to experience that view! :eek:)

I hope justice is served quickly, both for those directly involved in harming MS, and for those who seem to have turned a blind eye to what was happening.

RIP, sweet MS. You deserved so much more.

JMO, MOO, etc.
Of course he was photographing and filming himself up close and personal with Ms. I doubt he cared if there were photos taken of him by various officers etc. He may even have enjoyed being seen in this way. Gross.moo.

@OceanElix Here is the interview with JS where the detective pushes her and calls it a "sexual relationship" - though he also makes it clear to JS that it was rape. He is in the midst of an interrogation and murder investigation - he is pushing JS's emotions to give him information.

Nobody here is suggesting it was a "relationship" and from my reading all the comments, everyone is very much aware it was abuse.

jmo

Yes, just like JS wasn't flipping out over what she interpreted as Maddie giving SS a B*** job. It wasn't evil because MS was doing it so she must have wanted to. Now I need to vomit
..and this was coming from a woman that is supposedly so traumatized by her own SA,that occurred once ,that it disabled her to the point where she can't hold a job and needs government assistance. But the abuse of her baby from the age of 8 ,for years, was not so evil ,she still believed SS to be a good guy ...I just can't even begin to wrap my head around it...

and this part. he says he came up late tuesday night to settle them into the hotel and then says " they went to st cloud" you just have to listen. he is talking about the st cloud drive that happened the night before when he knows Stephan went to north port this night. Maybe its just confusion and lack of sleep with all the drama ? 14:03

then it was said that the dogs alerted at "5 something " when they stated before.it was 315 ish
something is up. I'll let you form your own opinion,

Last edited:
This I completely agree with!

I find it disgusting that it was described in that way.
This young girl was sexually abused! There were no bl*****s, no s*x, no relationship, only abuse and assault.

<modsnip - moderating>. There was no relationship, this young girl was abused.
IMO this is exactly the reaction LE were looking for from JS when they did that.Outrage to even suggest this,we feel strongly how wrong that is but her own Mother,nothing no rage,just a guess you're right,strange I didn't notice since I was there 99% of the time.....

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I think you misread as I do not. Other posters here are suggesting that.
I recall there was some talk from at least one of SS's male friends in early interviews with Gray Hughs that it seemed like it might have been a strange relationship between JS, MS and SS.
The investigator in the JS interview certainly made it seem that Maddie might have thought of it as a relationship (how would she know any differently than what she was taught by the monster!).
But maybe he was trying to invoke a response from JS, like others have noted. He made a point of saying this was his own opinion IIRC. It was a startling comment from the cop IMO.
It's very clear it was grooming and rape from the very beginning by SS of Madeline.
MOO.

I hear you and it was awful to hear but im pretty sure he was trying to rattle a reaction out of her. That was intentional. I think he was gauging for different reactions,(jealousy) One question I had was why did jenn have 2 pregnancy tests under the sink> she also said she wasnt sure if they were there anymore. well wonder where they would have went then ?
IA. I think it was clear he felt there was more behind the obvious neglect and efforts to cover up. I have to say, this investigator is really good, he wasn’t treating her with kid gloves at all. I Sorry, I keep forgetting…was it a state prosecutor interviewing her? Because he appeared to have a pretty good read on JS and SS.

Maybe it’s just the job, or its personality, but I appreciated that he was able to keep her talking while simultaneously ratcheting up the pressure.

and this part. he says he came up late tuesday night to settle them into the hotel and then says " they went to st cloud" you just have to listen. he is talking about the st cloud drive that happened the night before when he knows Stephan went to north port this night. Maybe its just confusion and lack of sleep with all the drama ? 14:03

then it was said that the dogs alerted at "5 something " when they stated before.it was 315 ish

Paraphrasing, starting at 4:45: Jen probably responsible for MS death and certainly participated...obviously this is going to be SS's defense.

I knew it.

and this part. he says he came up late tuesday night to settle them into the hotel and then says " they went to st cloud" you just have to listen. he is talking about the st cloud drive that happened the night before when he knows Stephan went to north port this night. Maybe it’s just confusion and lack of sleep with all the drama ? 14:03

Interesting @ttjo …… I am wondering if SS had help with some things? And maybe perhaps securing a hard drive from a computer? Or some other things perhaps? (Or maybe I am misreading something?) And if so might that constitute obstruction of justice or tampering with evidence? IANAL. MOO

@ttjo yes, there is a 2-hour discrepancy between their accounts of when the dogs went off.

They were consistent early on that it was around 3:15 or so IIRC. Now it's suddenly 5 something.

They are trying to drag JS under the bus regarding the CSAM, and one thing I DO NOT believe about her was that she was a participant in Maddie's abuse at the hands of SS.

IA. I think it was clear he felt there was more behind the obvious neglect and efforts to cover up. I have to say, this investigator is really good, he wasn’t treating her with kid gloves at all. I Sorry, I keep forgetting…was it a state prosecutor interviewing her? Because he appeared to have a pretty good read on JS and SS.

Maybe it’s just the job, or its personality, but I appreciated that he was able to keep her talking while simultaneously ratcheting up the pressure.
Ive heard other police officers say " it was a masterclass " on interviewing. sure sometimes they are harsh, but I trust that they know what they are doing, I felt for her at times even though it was necessary. He did what he needed to do to find the body of a murdered little girl. What was harsh was leaving her in the bush for 5 days. I felt for her at times because there were glimpses of believability, Jenn may be guilty of ignoring the obvious, but I dont believe she was involved in the murder or participated in the SA nor do I believe she knew where Maddi was left.

Last edited:
I dont now if he
Interesting @ttjo …… I am wondering if SS had help with some things? And maybe perhaps securing a hard drive from a computer? Or some other things perhaps? (Or maybe I am misreading something?) And if so might that constitute obstruction of justice or tampering with evidence? IANAL. MOO
I dont know what was going on there, and Im being careful here cause the only person being investigated is SS. The storage facility data on who (if anyone,) accessed it is iffy, and if SS moved a desk top to a storage unit that someone else allegedly witnessed him using Sunday morning ( feb 25) , that can only mean 2 things, he either moved it before he left, or he got into the house the night he went to north port. Who knows if either is true.

In case anyone hasn't already answered, he's a detective.

Maybe it’s just the job, or its personality, but I appreciated that he was able to keep her talking while simultaneously ratcheting up the press

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back