Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

..and this was coming from a woman that is supposedly so traumatized by her own SA,that occurred once ,that it disabled her to the point where she can't hold a job and needs government assistance. But the abuse of her baby from the age of 8 ,for years, was not so evil ,she still believed SS to be a good guy ...I just can't even begin to wrap my head around it...
I truly believe that any woman who has been sexually assaulted in any way ( IMO many of us) is Hypervigilant around their children, especially their daughters.

This I completely agree with!

I find it disgusting that it was described in that way.
This young girl was sexually abused! There were no bl*****s, no s*x, no relationship, only abuse and assault.

<modsnip - moderating> There was no relationship, this young girl was abused.
<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>
Everyone knows MS was sexually abused. But I do wonder if JS in her mind thought they were in a relationship since she didn't see the abuse as evil.
Its all Evil to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
SS police interview the day he was arrested
This was so satisfying to watch! Oh my gosh, did he look like he was totally humiliated and thinking he was a victim? Guys like him don’t deserve black rectangles either.

For a guy that was ashamed of his bod and wouldn’t go to the beach, this was some well deserved justice. OMO.

This I completely agree with!

I find it disgusting that it was described in that way.
This young girl was sexually abused! There were no bl*****s, no s*x, no relationship, only abuse and assault.

<modsnip - moderating>. There was no relationship, this young girl was abused.
And tortured and imprisoned physically, mentally and emotionally. IMO

This was so satisfying to watch! Oh my gosh, did he look like he was totally humiliated and thinking he was a victim? Guys like him don’t deserve black rectangles either.

For a guy that was ashamed of his bod and wouldn’t go to the beach, this was some well deserved justice. OMO.
What a dirt ball he is.

He’s quite the chameleon. Right now he’s poopin in his pants because he knows they know and he’s going down.

They are trying to drag JS under the bus regarding the CSAM, and one thing I DO NOT believe about her was that she was a participant in Maddie's abuse at the hands of SS.
I have never believed that she was directly involved in the murder (whether it was 100% premeditated or "accidental" in the moment) and I don't think many people here do or did. I have always sort of assumed her complicity was related to covering up the crime afterward and of course turning a blind eye to or excusing the years of abuse.

I mean how do you express that you have fears of a "Woody Allen" situation and apparently state to police (in any context) that your boyfriend has been "abusing and grooming" your child for "years" and then continually direct your child to sleep with the alleged abuser?

Now if it is ever revealed that she was more directly involved in the murder, I can't say I'll be that shocked as it wouldn't be the first time a story has a twist like this. MOO.

He’s quite the chameleon. Right now he’s poopin in his pants because he knows they know and he’s going down.
I was so happy watching him drink all that water too, because eventually, he would need to use the bathroom and they don't let you do that alone. The more humiliation the better for this piece of trash!

Everyone knows MS was sexually abused. But I do wonder if JS in her mind thought they were in a relationship since she didn't see the abuse as evil.
Its all Evil to me.
I do think that JS was still processing it all. She witnessed MS and SS cuddled together while sleeping so I'm sure she assumed (or hoping) whatever happened had to be consensual at first. I think she pushed that part to the back of her mind and just wanted MS found, then she would process all of the abuse stuff. I think she is very good at compartmentalization. I think that she does best when she just focuses on one thing at a time and that is the reason for the weird crying and calm spells throughout the interview.

I do think that JS was still processing it all. She witnessed MS and SS cuddled together while sleeping so I'm sure she assumed (or hoping) whatever happened had to be consensual at first. I think she pushed that part to the back of her mind and just wanted MS found, then she would process all of the abuse stuff. I think she is very good at compartmentalization. I think that she does best when she just focuses on one thing at a time and that is the reason for the weird crying and calm spells throughout the interview.
Don’t disagree with much said here…… but the use of the word ‘consensual’. IMO that just doesn’t work here. An 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, or even 13 year old child cannot form ‘consent’ to any actions reported in this case. And I think that is from a legal, moral, and ethical perspective IMO? And surely not to a 30-37 year old adult male. MOO

Don’t disagree with much said here…… but the use of the word ‘consensual’. IMO that just doesn’t work here. An 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, or even 13 year old child cannot form ‘consent’ to any actions reported in this case. And I think that is from a legal, moral, and ethical perspective IMO? And surely not to a 30-37 year old adult male. MOO
I think we can all agree on that but JS's very odd/unusual thought process APPEARS to be, well if it was consensual I am mad at him, because he could have Woddy Allened me in future, but that sex stuff isn't evil per se, but murder is.

And perhaps instructed by JS and SS what to say to get the prescriptions. The adults had prescriptions for similar conditions so they knew what was what.

jmo
JS in this audio/video interview, states Madeline 'could have been drugged'.....she says SS had 'access' to Benzos and Lunesta. then she falls back into her 'script' voice explaining what Benzodiazepines drugs are and says "Lunesta, I THINK is a sleeping medication for, like insomnia' <-----she thinks? IMO, she KNOWS what Lunesta is.

according to SS's father, he was looking for drugs and found old meds from 4 years ago. and he further stated he got SS health insurance. his scripts were not called in and filled because he didnt finalize it with the physician, although SS told him he did. and then hearing SS mom say that she was concerned he didnt have his meds and said JS was sharing HER meds with him. which was an odd thing for her to say because just that saturday, his father is telling the looking for meds story. why was his mother worried about SS having his meds after he left, but not on saturday or sunday when he was at the home and was looking for meds?

so..... where did SS get Benzos that JS says he 'has access to'?

JS only mentions one medication SHE takes IIRC in this interview.....and explains its a generic: Ziprasidone (Geodon). was she taking something else?

We were all right about JS. LE honed in on her just as we did. If LE believes she knew about the abuse, and they said so, then I’m comfortable believing it as well.
Yes, LE did say he believes she knew about the abuse, but at a point in the interview where they were trying to break her, to "be a dick" as the main interviewer called himself from time to time. Sometimes they'll say something to get a reaction or a break in the case. It doesn't always mean those things said are true. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. Saying he knew she knew about the abuse means two things to me:

1) He believes that statement because he just can't fathom how someone like JS thinks, her thought processes, and how anyone could be so darn ignorant. He's thinking "she HAD TO know", yet sadly for Maddie I don't think she did. Not KNOW know, IYKWIM. I believe any suspicions got beaten back from SS's gaslighting, perhaps her meds, the way she puts herself before her own daughter, and believing that "He's good to us, he wouldn't do anything like that to us". I also don't think she's the sharpest Crayon in the box so there's that. I kept thinking the interviewer might not be right about her knowing when it became obvious to me that the main interviewer just couldn't comprehend that anyone could be that oblivious, yet I believe she IS just that oblivious, which is pretty damn sad.

2) That she SHOULD have been aware with all the red flag waving right in her face, and with a few actually hitting her on the head. Yet she apparently ignored them for whatever JS's reasons were (Not the sharpest Crayon in the box? Her meds? Gaslighting from SS? Things I haven't mentioned? All or a combination of these things?)

This is not going to be popular because JS let the unthinkable happen under her own roof, and on her watch, but I have gotten off the fence after listening to the interview. I believe both statements above. She SHOULD have known, yet it appears she didn't IMO. Yeah, I'm angry at her about that because her ignorance, and very likely gaslighting from the master manipulator, SS, to keep her in her lane and likely making her feel stupid for having the audacity to think that he was ANYTHING but a great *gag* "Step-father to Maddie", is also responsible for Maddie's sad and unfortunate demise. :(

The whole darn situation is maddening and depressing. Maddie deserved better. Like... WAY better than she got, and that started with her mother and unfortunately it ended with SS.

RIP, dear Maddie, and fly high. No one is going to hurt you anymore. <3

1726761420443.png

SOURCE

Also, everything said is JMO.

View attachment 532259
shortened for space but I didnt want to remove her picture.
I agree, she should have known , or paid more attention to the signs that were there as plain as day but she didnt, for many reasons.
I am as angry as the rest of you but I also cant go along with some narratives that interpret her intentions. One example given was when jenn said : "this will be the worst birthday ever" and it was interpreted as self centred and that was all she cared about. Maybe it's true, but it's not the only possibility.
When I watch her I can see how naive she is, needy yes, as well as having mental health issues. Then again Ive been fortunate enough not to have to suffer from that ( according to me/ lol) so I cant say what that would be like. I cant see through her eyes on that. So I cant compare what I would have done.

I also have heard Stephans ex fling say you cant argue with him , so maybe thats part of it too? he will always prove jenn wrong. It's a mess, I wish she would have not had him in their lives. Im not giving her a pass, I am simply saying that, she is guilty of being blind willfully or not, but nothing makes me think she was involved in the SA or the murder. Why she continued to believe his story is beyond me, there has to be a reason, and maybe that reason is that she also thinks she should have known and is covering that up? IDK Maybe some expert will make that make sense.

Last edited:
I believe JS subconsciously knew but steadfastly refused to allow her CONSCIOUS to know what was happening to and with her child. I don't think she made conscious choices to allow it but by refusing to allow herself to know it she effectly, through her own refusal to see that, allowed it (if any of that makes sense)

I believe JS subconsciously knew but steadfastly refused to allow her CONSCIOUS to know what was happening to and with her child. I don't think she made conscious choices to allow it but by refusing to allow herself to know it she effectly, through her own refusal to see that, allowed it (if any of that makes sense)
makes perfect sense.

@ttjo yes, there is a 2-hour discrepancy between their accounts of when the dogs went off.

They were consistent early on that it was around 3:15 or so IIRC. Now it's suddenly 5 something.

They are trying to drag JS under the bus regarding the CSAM, and one thing I DO NOT believe about her was that she was a participant in Maddie's abuse at the hands of SS.
She was an enabler. IMO

Yes, LE did say he believes she knew about the abuse, but at a point in the interview where they were trying to break her, to "be a dick" as the main interviewer called himself from time to time. Sometimes they'll say something to get a reaction or a break in the case. It doesn't always mean those things said are true. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. Saying he knew she knew about the abuse means two things to me:

1) He believes that statement because he just can't fathom how someone like JS thinks, her thought processes, and how anyone could be so darn ignorant. He's thinking "she HAD TO know", yet sadly for Maddie I don't think she did. Not KNOW know, IYKWIM. I believe any suspicions got beaten back from SS's gaslighting, perhaps her meds, the way she puts herself before her own daughter, and believing that "He's good to us, he wouldn't do anything like that to us". I also don't think she's the sharpest Crayon in the box so there's that. I kept thinking the interviewer might not be right about her knowing when it became obvious to me that the main interviewer just couldn't comprehend that anyone could be that oblivious, yet I believe she IS just that oblivious, which is pretty damn sad.

2) That she SHOULD have been aware with all the red flag waving right in her face, and with a few actually hitting her on the head. Yet she apparently ignored them for whatever JS's reasons were (Not the sharpest Crayon in the box? Her meds? Gaslighting from SS? Things I haven't mentioned? All or a combination of these things?)

This is not going to be popular because JS let the unthinkable happen under her own roof, and on her watch, but I have gotten off the fence after listening to the interview. I believe both statements above. She SHOULD have known, yet it appears she didn't IMO. Yeah, I'm angry at her about that because her ignorance, and very likely gaslighting from the master manipulator, SS, to keep her in her lane and likely making her feel stupid for having the audacity to think that he was ANYTHING but a great *gag* "Step-father to Maddie", is also responsible for Maddie's sad and unfortunate demise. :(

The whole darn situation is maddening and depressing. Maddie deserved better. Like... WAY better than she got, and that started with her mother and unfortunately it ended with SS.

View attachment 532259

SOURCE

Also, everything said is JMO.
I agree with everything you said, and I have moments where I almost feel sorry for JS. SS is a master manipulator, and no doubt there was gaslighting going on. JS isn't well JMO , not very bright, insecure, needy with low self esteem. SS took full advantage of that. She really believed he was a " good guy ". JMO
This case is just heartbreaking. I keep thinking someone should have known JS , with all her issues, wasn't capable of caring for MS. But it doesn't take much to make sure a child is fed, clothed, educated and safe and aside from SS abuse I think that was covered. JMO

I have never believed that she was directly involved in the murder (whether it was 100% premeditated or "accidental" in the moment) and I don't think many people here do or did. I have always sort of assumed her complicity was related to covering up the crime afterward and of course turning a blind eye to or excusing the years of abuse.

I mean how do you express that you have fears of a "Woody Allen" situation and apparently state to police (in any context) that your boyfriend has been "abusing and grooming" your child for "years" and then continually direct your child to sleep with the alleged abuser?

Now if it is ever revealed that she was more directly involved in the murder, I can't say I'll be that shocked as it wouldn't be the first time a story has a twist like this. MOO.
Thats why I am curious about that desktop that was handed over to LE. that allegedly Stephan was on that Sunday but found in storage .If true was it moved before he went to kissimee on Sunday, or is the whole story BS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back