Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. I looked at FL's CPS website and one can make a report anonymously

which is why Chief Holland stressed it during the press conference. IMO, that was not just out of thin air. IMO, there were suspicions and certain individuals didnt report something based on their hinky meter or perhaps didnt want to further tango with JS, who most assuredly gaslit them, hey, its ok!! which is what the two female roomies did, expressed their concern to JS and were blown off. sadly, alot of guilt will forever be with those individuals.

Last edited:
This is interesting, JS was spaced out etc on Sunday, SS was stressed on Saturday after a phone call that he said was from Maddie.
do people with bipolar 2 typically take their medication at nighttime,? I wonder if something else made her out of sorts on Sunday, or does missing a dose really send you into a spiral ? I wonder if the 2 pregnancy tests are still there, under the sink, and when they were purchased. isnt that sorta like putting the cart before the horse if they were Jenn's.? She had a Boyfriend that lived out of town, she said they didnt have sex when they lived together let alone when he was living back in north port. if Jenns, and she was so worried about getting pregnant I would hope she took some proactive measures also. Bottom line is, who were those tests for.

bbm
What, if Maddie used a pregnancy test (available to her like candies), which turned out to be positive, and then stopped her medication?
When exactly SS "was available to become the future father", we don't know, as JS/SS are lying about all you can think of. The separation between JS/SS, it seems, wasn't constant at all, and who knows, when and how often he visited. IF SS took MS in his car with him and offered her to another predator, it might even be, that another man became the future father (IF pregnancy existed). Of course, that would be even more a motive for SS to murder MS, IF he sold MS for money/drugs. MOO and speculation.
the only problem with maddie stopping her meds b/c of a pregnancy would indicate she was thinking of carrying it, and like @iamshadow21 has said before , that would get some attention from the 5-0 and child welfare.

the only problem with maddie stopping her meds b/c of a pregnancy would indicate she was thinking of carrying it, and like @iamshadow21 has said before , that would get some attention from the 5-0 and child welfare.
Which might be why she was wishing to go live in the woods. I can't blame her for wanting to get out of that house.

JMO

In the interview that I hope I linked correctly above, she's so unnaturally calm after just being informed of her daughter's SA.

And she has the audacity to say that Maddie is kind of "abnormal."

OMG OMG OMG

No loving parent of a child with special needs ever, EVER, EVER refers to that child as "abnormal."
It’s so sad. I can’t tell if she’s unnaturally calm or just doped up!

I thought it was completely indifferent to not be at her child’s birthday party (I know she had to work) and then to take pills to get sleep as soon as she got home. Like was she even present for her daughter at all? She seems extremely selfish.

Oh, misunderstood GENIUS. My bad. All this time I thought he was a no good, couch surfing, criminal waste of space. SS, can do no wrong. Nothing's his fault, it's everybody else's. Every time.

What caused such anxiety the night before. IMO might've been as simple as a single Q and A. "Did your 'friend' visit?"

We know he was assaulting her. We know he moved out at Thanksgiving (iirc) and visited around Christmas (again, iirc). That could date a pregnancy to three months.

Could well explain if/why SS invented a crush for MS. With his (SS's) general characteristics.

If SS drove his Dad's "Oldsmobile" because he didn't trust his claptrap hoopty and needed a reliable set of wheels, it is an exceptional gift of karma that the car he chose got a flat tire.

Then the Misunderstood GENIUS must have driven on it a while in order to pulverize it (the debris field surely told LE that tale).

What a hard life for SS to be too perfect for imperfection surrounding him. Perfectionist? Really? Consummate failure morelike.

JMO
Amen to that!! It’s like the more those two talk, the more we can see why SS is the way he is! OMG! It’s stunning. Unbelievable!!

It’s so sad. I can’t tell if she’s unnaturally calm or just doped up!
The videos I've seen of her strongly remind me of my own mannerisms when taking medication for panic attacks. They truly are wonderful lifesavers for when your brain is on fire with anxiety, but they can similarly make you come off as aloof and disconnected because of the sedative effect.

IMO, JS lifted the SS statement he lies to his parents from CS. she did alot of 'chatting' with him when he came there to be with them at the hotel and IMO was alerted by his dad, SS is a liar. really? /s

IMO, his parents and JS during their entire relationship didnt have any significant conversations or interactions with JS when she visited with Madeline. which it appears wasnt much. and according to the parents, JS hardly socialized with them when she was there.
Yeah, sounds like when SS and JS visited they were always holed up in SS’s bedroom. Makes you wonder why they even went to visit. Opportunities for SS to nick something additional from Ps? OMO.

Last edited:
The videos I've seen of her strongly remind me of my own mannerisms when taking medication for panic attacks. They truly are wonderful lifesavers for when your brain is on fire with anxiety, but they can similarly make you come off as aloof and disconnected because of the sedative effect.
I had the opposite thought after watching one of the interviews. I assumed she would definitely be drugged up because of all the talk of anxiety, but she came off completely coherent to me.

are you wondering why they were at this address ( so fast) when Stephan just arrived in north port that night? and why LE didnt notice the missing hard drive? I dont even remember if they went inside? LE had trackers on all the vehicles I believe? after the first night

True about making sense, they always try to have an explanation,
IE, why she asked CS to lawyer up SS
Her: I saw the sex stuff but I didnt believe he killed her, I didnt believe she was missing, I still thought he dropped her off and they were after the wrong guy. Makes sense to her I guess.
“I saw the sex stuff…” So nonchalant!

I believe this too. Even the way JS says in her interview about her and SS being outside and Stephan wanting his phone back from the cops and she said to him, "Are you trying to make yourself look more suspicious." Why would she say something like that to him if she thought he was innocent all along as she claims. Her stories and excuses are ridiculous.
MOO.
And those guys are as cool cucumbers just watching her get more nervous and slip up. I suppose she thinks cursing will convince them at how exasperated she is over thing whole thing. IMO

Here’s the thing. Benzos and other anti-anxiety medications certainly have a sedative and calming effect, but in no way do they leave you totally numb and impervious to mental anguish. I know this to be true because I also suffer from anxiety and am prescribed Ativan. But I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty that there’s not enough Ativan in the world that would keep me from losing my mind in that moment. There’s no miracle drug that makes you feel nothing while maintaining consciousness and the ability to function. Sadly, it just doesn’t exist.

I think this is permitted, no commentary full interview. watch on utube, not here.

about 5:12

interesting she forgets saturday but doesnt forget about them when she asks for LE to get them while the house was locked down.

her medication about her mental health issues, her ex husband states 'she was always trying to figure out her mental health medications'. and she 'recently 'disclosed' to him a recent medication she was taking made her tired and sleepy. my question: when is recent for this conversation? page 61

She considers herself a “hyper vigilant” parent? I liked how the detective
threw her off by asking how she knew MS took her meds that night and then came that long, dead silence as she hesitated to answer him.

I have bipolar 2. I can only speak to my experience. I do take my meds at night - only because otherwise I forget in the morning rush to get kids to school.
do people with bipolar 2 typically take their medication at nighttime,? I wonder if something else made her out of sorts on Sunday, or does missing a dose really send you into a spiral ? I wonder if the 2 pregnancy tests are still there, under the sink, and when they were purchased. isnt that sorta like putting the cart before the horse if they were Jenn's.? She had a Boyfriend that lived out of town, she said they didnt have sex when they lived together let alone when he was living back in north port. if Jenns, and she was so worried about getting pregnant I would hope she took some proactive measures also. Bottom line is, who were those tests for.
I have bp2 so I can comment to my own experience. I do take my meds at night - only because I am more likely to forget them in the morning rush to get the kids out the door. That piece did not surprise me at all. That said, the meds are not at all sedative. It’s a mood stabilizer that keeps mood in smaller boundaries than they would be on their own. bP2 is more likely to cause depression, with bouts of hypomania - very different from BP1 and mania. Hypomania can look like excessive shopping, drinking or drug use, hypersexuality, sleeplessness etc. Bad decisions but not losing touch with reality. I ALSO have situational anxiety so she may also have an anxiety diagnosis separate from the BP2. They aren’t the same. Those meds ARE usually sedative. That said they are supposed to bring an anxious person down to a typical person, not knock them out. Finally, if I miss a dose I would definitely NOT feel weird the next day. It takes time for the meds to leave the system. I am super protective of sleep though bc it’s my number one trigger. Meaning if I don’t get sleep I notice symptoms of BP2 more quickly than with any other outside catalyst. Despite
Of all of this - there is NOTHING about bp2 that would cause the extreme lack of judgment, callousness, selfishness, blunt affect, and negligence of sending your child to sleep with a man who isn’t even a relative for YEARS. That is a personality disorder and that interview confirmed it for me. I have decades of experience in mental health - my own and others- and it would shock me if she wouldn’t be diagnosed with a cluster b disorder quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rndy