Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is manipulative to me, to call them sleepovers and slumber parties. is like shes trying to minimize it and make it sound more innocent. She knows full well this is not a slumber party, as if she was going along with what maddi wanted. She says she was not aware of the SA, I wonder if she ever saw them "playing Dr." Thats about the mentality there.
If this so called "mother" isn't arrested, I'm going to need extensive therapy.

do people with bipolar 2 typically take their medication at nighttime,? I wonder if something else made her out of sorts on Sunday, or does missing a dose really send you into a spiral ? I wonder if the 2 pregnancy tests are still there, under the sink, and when they were purchased. isnt that sorta like putting the cart before the horse if they were Jenn's.? She had a Boyfriend that lived out of town, she said they didnt have sex when they lived together let alone when he was living back in north port. if Jenns, and she was so worried about getting pregnant I would hope she took some proactive measures also. Bottom line is, who were those tests for.

In an earlier comment, I once shared that in my opinion that SS had the IQ of a grape based on how his actions as he tried to cover up his heinous crime.

It just confounded me that he thought he was going to get away with Maddie’s murder and would be able to hide evidence of the CSAM with all the CCTV and digital data available. Not to mention, his testimony did not make logical sense, was not consistent with the established timeline and location of his movements and raised alarm bells for most responding investigators and even some of Maddie’s friends.

However, according to DS and SS’ IQ test, my opinion was way off the mark…

…Or maybe grapes are just really smart and I owe them an apology
Yeah, I think you owe grapes an apology, LOL.

Maybe JS was out of sorts because she knew that a pregnancy test came back positive. She was fretting about what to do.
It was odd that JS knew exactly how many pregnancy tests she had stored. She wasn't sexually active with SS for quite some time, so who were those tests for. It also seems odd that by others' accounts, MS was upset about something on Saturday because she didn't want to go somewhere, JS was out of sorts on Saturday because she "forgot" to take her medication, and SS was anxious on Saturday for some unknown reason. What was going on!

Snipped for focus

I don't think so. I'm starting to think she didn't care about Maddie at all, and possibly viewed her as a rival for SS's affections--hence the Woody Allen reference. And was relieved that her rival was eliminated.

She has said nothing good about Maddie from day one. Instead it was all she's so forgetful, she's kind of abnormal, etc. She has NEVER said she loved Maddie.

If it came down to her seeking justice for Maddie's murder or protecting SS from the consequences of Maddie's murder, she would choose to protect SS every time. IMO

A lot of us instinctively recognized this early on, and now that her police interviews have been released, we can see that the cops saw the same things we did.
You are so right on about what was going on. I think you nailed it. JMO

Not sure. What went on in North Port from 2/24 to date is confusing and somewhat incomprehensible. While the HTC interview does add to the information base in this case, it raises more questions too.
At 1:30:00 onwards the Stearns indicate they have turned considerable items and materials over to LE, and THEY PLUGGED IN THE USB drives into "the computer...". You can only conclude that computer had to be another, not the machine that did not have an HDD. Also they state it took police 3-weeks for LE to come get those drives and the desktop computer at which time the HDD was missing, but CS says Stephan had used that computer the morning of 2/25 before he headed for Kissimmee.
We know also that CS indicated he had found an old hard drive and 2-USB drives in their storage unit; in a bin. That happened after LE had executed a search warrant on that storage unit. SS was in custody well before that unit was searched by LE so why did they not find the drives themselves?
If we are looking for things that don't quite make sense in this case: There's lots to go around.

MOO
and add it when CS in in LE's car on 2/28 they tell him they are going to send someone to his house to check for Madeline, "maybe she is in SS's room'....CS responds: Madeline isnt stashed in their house (after he is told about SS trip that morning), saying "DS had been sorting out his room....he lives like a 'effin pig'." so DS is in SS's bedroom, 'sorting it out'. on 2/28.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Keep wondering if SS might eventually or ultimately provide information about any one else’s possible involvement.

IMO it is hard not to think that the parents CS and DS should also be examined. For items such as the apparent missing or unfounded computer hard drive at a minimum.

And as @Pruddennce notes in post # 1008 above, the apparent ‘sorting it out’ in SS room in their house. With SS visits and appearance there IIUC after MS was missing, hard not to see possible tampering with evidence or obstruction of justice? The investigation had only begun and was ongoing!

IMO if other charges can be laid, it might help invigorate or ‘fresh-start’ the investigation and change the dynamic between anyone suspected or involved. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
It was odd that JS knew exactly how many pregnancy tests she had stored. She wasn't sexually active with SS for quite some time, so who were those tests for. It also seems odd that by others' accounts, MS was upset about something on Saturday because she didn't want to go somewhere, JS was out of sorts on Saturday because she "forgot" to take her medication, and SS was anxious on Saturday for some unknown reason. What was going on!
I’m not sure of this timeline, but perhaps if MS was pregnant, that would be pretty upsetting to a young girl, and those other two may have been planning a murder. JMO

Yes. Their imaginings would be romanticized. Even pregnancy would be about all the attention and maybe how cute the baby bump would be. I've read/seen/heard more than one child mother who "just wanted something that was all mine". I wish I could remember where, but it's just over the course of my lifetime.
There was a TV show on a while ago about just that, teen Mom’s or something. Nothing like promoting such a thing on national television but seems like today anything goes. If a girl “just wants something all mine”, tell her to get a hamster!

When I consider how that piece of trash SS betrayed and abused this child, I want to "kill him with my bare hands" as the saying goes. I cannot understand her mother's demeanor (as most of you have already expressed). Poor little Maddie could not possibly have understood her reality from a mature point of view or as outsiders see it. Is it too terrible of me to hope he's put into the general population of the jail/prison?
No, not at all. Personally, I’d prefer a public hanging.

and add it when CS in in LE's car on 2/28 they tell him they are going to send someone to his house to check for Madeline, "maybe she is in SS's room'....CS responds: Madeline isnt stashed in their house (after he is told about SS trip that morning), saying "DS had been sorting out his room....he lives like a 'effin pig'." so DS is in SS's bedroom, 'sorting it out'. on 2/28.
Interesting how CS uses vulgar language to criticize his son to LE, to try to deflect attention away from himself. No different than what JS is doing. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back