Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am reminded of the text JS sent SS....something like: I cant afford to have Maddie sleep with me anymore.
What was that about.
And after listening to CS speak with LE he described when JS told him to get SS a lawyer. She was not stressed at all about hearing about SA or that her child was missing.
And when JS was being interviewed by LE or media....it was all about "her" story, no pleas about finding her daughter. Not sure she even brought up Maddie's name when speaking with LE. VERY odd. IMO
"Maddie is no longer sleeping with me, I can't risk it."

Yeah, claimed she didn't remember and couldn't explain the text's meaning.

Uhuh, sure. Pull the other one, JS, it's got bells on.

MOO

FWIW I think her statement about MS not sleeping with her, couldn't risk it was all about JS. Her priority was her mental health and she didn't want anything to interfere with her meds. Not her meds, her routine, her sleep, her new job. Parenting got in the way of that.

jmo

FWIW I think her statement about MS not sleeping with her, couldn't risk it was all about JS. Her priority was her mental health and she didn't want anything to interfere with her meds. Not her meds, her routine, her sleep, her new job. Parenting got in the way of that.

jmo
I think what's interesting about that text is I think, 100%, that LE have the text message he sent before she replied to that. So, they have the context, they just wanted to see what she would say when questioned about it.

I think there was nothing innocent about his request (hence her convenient and predictable memory loss), and the pattern of their messages over time combined with the dates of his visits and the date stamps on the CSAM would mean they know exactly what was going on there.

MOO

jmo
I cant remember the exact word she used...but "risk" was not about meds, etc. imo. More coverup lies.
Her lack of concern that Maddie was missing convinces me, she knew what happened.

And her regurgitation of the same "story" was rehearsed. imo....as was SS's.

Im working on a timeline and JS is contradicting herself in the same interview. Tell me im seeing that wrong?
Page 32 in the 896 page PDF file.

Attachments

• JS statement huh.png
    JS statement huh.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 10
Im working on a timeline and JS is contradicting herself in the same interview. Tell me im seeing that wrong?
Just because you wake up doesn't mean you get up then. I don't think it's a flat out contradiction.

MOO

I have to agree with what you cite there @Poedelini . Nice catch! It does seems inconsistent, and right in the same statement displayed in that image. Two different times for when she states SS had woken IIUC.

And yet JS IIRC had also woven in something about having heard someone in the kitchen around that time. But she was unsure who it was, or so she said. So the timeline IMO is even more fluid or less specific. (The individual(s) in the kitchen statement is right mid center of that image.) As some might say, pinning that down is like nailing jello to a wall. :) MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir
Back