Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Missing Person

Photo not available
NAME:Madeline Soto
MISSING:2/26/2024
AGE MISSING:13 years
AGE NOW:13 years
SEX:FemaleRACE:White
HAIR:BlondeEYES:Blue
HEIGHT:5'01"WEIGHT:110
COUNTY:Orange
Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a green jacket, black shorts, and white Crocs. Madeline has a mole on the left side of her nose and the right side of her chin.​

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

continued at link.
(Her mother says that she forgot to take her phone that morning, but that isn't unusual.)

Media, Maps and Timeline Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1Thread #2 Thread #3Thread #4 Thread #5Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12

Last edited by a moderator:
Post from @Pruddennce from last thread.
here is the LE interview with Steven Young, ex husband: page 61 seems like he bailed because JS created an unhealthy atmosphere for his own daughter. Im curious about the statement which he says his daughter is seeing a new therapist. if anything comes up related to the case, he will let them know.
https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder
and I agree, it appears JS had no mom friendships thru school or Madeline's friends, was not even minimally engaged in Madeline's school life, IMO.

best regards,
Pru

Thank You @Pruddennce for providing a link and your brief take on JS's ex husband from 2015 to 2017. Sounds like the two young girls had their own bedroom back then, but it's unclear how it was handled that Maddie did like to sleep with JS then. The ex didn't go for it though.

I can't believe he and Stephen had an argument over a board game while Steven-the-ex was visiting them. SS must be a blatant a hole, sorry, but there's no other word for it. Surprised the ex kept up with JS and Maddie, and spoke to JS when Maddie was missing. The ex sounds like a decent person. All JMO

Don't know what to make of JS's mental health struggles and wonder if she had continued counseling sessions where she shared allowing MS to sleep with JS's bf in the bed. MOO, so many people must've told her how wrong it was, and I can only surmise JS is stubborn, had a hidden agenda of her own, and only does what benefits herself. This is all MOO though.

Thank You @Pruddennce for providing a link and your brief take on JS's ex husband from 2015 to 2017. Sounds like the two young girls had their own bedroom back then, but it's unclear how it was handled that Maddie did like to sleep with JS then. The ex didn't go for it though.

I can't believe he and Stephen had an argument over a board game while Steven-the-ex was visiting them. SS must be a blatant a hole, sorry, but there's no other word for it. Surprised the ex kept up with JS and Maddie, and spoke to JS when Maddie was missing. The ex sounds like a decent person. All JMO
probably did it on purpose to alienate and isolate her from any other significant contacts especially males. To fight over game, shows his maturity level.

Don't know what to make of JS's mental health struggles and wonder if she had continued counseling sessions where she shared allowing MS to sleep with JS's bf in the bed. MOO, so many people must've told her how wrong it was, and I can only surmise JS is stubborn, had a hidden agenda of her own, and only does what benefits herself. This is all MOO though.
she said she wanted to see maddie , thats why she didnt want her going to her moms, she wanted to be able to see her more. It's like she wants to see her and not have any of the responsibility, I guess thats where Stephan comes in.

@Gemmie Ive been looking for that tri- pod because I saw it too, I just cant remember whos live it was on, it was in the background shots they played during their live show. I wonder if anyone asked jenn why she had a tripod set up? or who set it up?

Last edited:
If JS was allowing SS sexual access to MS because she was using him sort of as a nanny/free childcare, then that is no different from the horrible "parents" we read about who have accepted payments from pedophiles for sexual access to their children. When a case like that is discovered, the authorities take the children from the home, maybe sever parental rights, and the "parent" can be sentenced to serious prison time. If that's what was going on in JS's home with SS and MS, that's no different. Instead of him paying her money to "rent" her daughter w/all the "privileges" a pedophile could want, he was paying her with his time. Time he spent babysitting MS so JS could get her sleep. She would've had to pay for childcare if he wasn't there, so just because no money exchanged hands, it doesn't make it any less a straight-up financial transaction between the 2 adults, with MS the victim in the middle. JS should AT LEAST be charged for that. That's criminal. (To say the least!)

@Gemmie Ive been looking for that tri- pod because I saw it too, I just cant remember whos live it was on, it was in the background shots they played during their live show. I wonder if anyone asked jenn why she had a tripod set up? or who set it up?

Well, I guess evidence of where they found the tripod in her bedroom area will have to suffice in lieu of a pic of it there, which I could have sworn I saw. Thanks!

Pg 440 of 896:

1727661358625.png

Well, I guess evidence of where they found the tripod in her bedroom area will have to suffice in lieu of a pic of it there, which I could have sworn I saw. Thanks!

Pg 440 of 896:

View attachment 534379

Page 22 continued from page 21

tripod js bedroom.png

tripod js.png

ETA: Link to post with Zillow image of Tripod in Dining area adjacent to Living Room area before it was set up as makeshift bedroom:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/fl-madeline-soto-13-missing-child-alert-13500-blk-town-loop-blvd-orlando-26-feb-2024-arrest-9.715070/post-18952397

Last edited:
The discussion of that camera tripod brings IMO another possible disturbing angle into perspective?

According to a few recent posts and post # 12 above by @Red Pill the tripod (and other computer items) were found in the small area of the living room designated as MS space. And not in the fourth bedroom SS was to use.

If that is the case, who was storing that tripod in that area? Who was aware of that? Was SS aware of it? One I believe would tend to agree. Have to wonder too IMO about JS? And if investigators observed some recognizable filmed items in MS area were any events recorded there? If not, who was moving items between the locations? And when?

I also tend to recall I believe having seen a photo somewhere of a camera prior perhaps? But cannot recall where. I do remember the written evidence itemization of it which others have graciously found.

This entire case IMO is so disturbing. MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata