Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if he was selling photos or not, but the guy couldn't pay rent.
He was ordering packages from somewhere, Jenn said they shared an amazon account, so she should have been aware of some of it. SS was probably also ordering those figures from somewhere else, (he mentioned that in his reddit account, how expensive some of them could be and shipping costs etc)
I don't know how much money you get paid for pics like that but you'd think he could afford rent at least.
The family said in interviews, " they have all this money" and how they're spending it.
Whats' all this money? how much is that?
They never went anywhere, her favourite restaurant was deluxe burgers. so when his parents say They have all this money and talk about how They spend it , yet no idea where its coming from. If they dont know where it's coming from? Why havent they asked ? SS said he has savings, dad knows thats not true. Why havent they said if you can afford all this other stuff why am I paying your bills??
How are they spending It then ? say it, don't imply and leave room for interpretation.
why havent they said, you can afford all this other stuff, so you fill your own tank with gas to get to Kissimmee.
**The interview the parents speak in, is the latest video thats called " the parents speak out. it's on HTC and the latest Vinnie Politan episode also.
its mind boggling. nothing ever makes sense
Has anything been reported about either of their bank accounts?

The parents at one time thought he was getting his money by stealing a Rolex, and selling his Omega watch, and maybe they aren't totally aware he stole Money from them.
so wasnt Jenn aware of where his money was coming from? What did the believe? Did she believe that he got money from stealing a watch and cash? and she was ok with that? Then who knows what else she would be ok with ?
The whole money thing is confusing anyway. Having a 350 dollar botox appointment, yes she canceled it last minute due to saving money but still when did she planned it? Being upset having to leave their house and arrange a hotel room and having no money for it. At the same time stating she thought SS went out shopping because that is what he does when he gets stressed. Feels like a rollercoaster.

Jmo

The whole money thing is confusing anyway. Having a 350 dollar botox appointment, yes she canceled it last minute due to saving money but still when did she planned it? Being upset having to leave their house and arrange a hotel room and having no money for it. At the same time stating she thought SS went out shopping because that is what he does when he gets stressed. Feels like a rollercoaster.

Jmo
rollercoaster? Lunacy? I wonder if SS's "shopping" when stressed (but supposedly no money) would have been by shoplifting?

rollercoaster? Lunacy? I wonder if SS's "shopping" when stressed (but supposedly no money) would have been by shoplifting?
Could well be, because when you think of those things he was into, like collectible figurines, paints, art supplies, handheld electronic toys, batteries, vapes, vape supplies, thumb drives, memory cards... it's all SMALL! Everything he liked fits in his pocket or even in his hand. How convenient!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13
Back