Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did the story about Madeline being unhappy with the amount she got came from? Was that independently verified, or did that come from JS?
I don't think she was unhappy with the money, from what I remember she was unhappy about how many " friends" did not come to her party even though she invited many people??? . I cant remember if she invited people or if it was an open invitation type post.
and about Jenn, I recall hearing that she was supposed to get money from her mom and didnt? and thats what she was disappointed about. I dont know how true that is, I think it was in the first police reports that came out and that came from one of maddies friends.

I don't think she was unhappy with the money, from what I remember she was unhappy about how many " friends" did not come to her party even though she invited many people??? . I cant remember if she invited people or if it was an open invitation type post.
and about Jenn, I recall hearing that she was supposed to get money from her mom and didnt? and thats what she was disappointed about. I dont know how true that is, I think it was in the first police reports that came out and that came from one of maddies friends.
It was said she was unhappy with both (lack of friends attending and not enough money).

From the interview of her BFF about the lack of money (Pg 107 of 896):

It was also common for Maddie to talk about getting money for her birthday. Maddie got mad at REDACTED for not giving her any money for her birthday and complained because she didn’t get enough money for her birthday.

From Pg 48 about the lack of friends in attendance:

I asked REDACTED1 who else was at Madeline's birthday party other than her family. REDACTED1 stated another girl from their school, REDACTED2, was there. I asked REDACTED1 how Madeline was acting at her party, and she stated when she got there, she was kind of acting upset. But when REDACTED2 got there, she changed her demeanor and began to act happy.

It was said she was unhappy with both (lack of friends attending and not enough money).

From the interview of her BFF about the lack of money (Pg 107 of 896):

It was also common for Maddie to talk about getting money for her birthday. Maddie got mad at REDACTED for not giving her any money for her birthday and complained because she didn’t get enough money for her birthday.

From Pg 48 about the lack of friends in attendance:

I asked REDACTED1 who else was at Madeline's birthday party other than her family. REDACTED1 stated another girl from their school, REDACTED2, was there. I asked REDACTED1 how Madeline was acting at her party, and she stated when she got there, she was kind of acting upset. But when REDACTED2 got there, she changed her demeanor and began to act happy.
did it say anything about the invites? I felt like she was disappointed at the turn out, but thought the invite was kind of open. like a post or something.
If she personally invited people and they didnt show up, that would be even sadder.

did it say anything about the invites? I felt like she was disappointed at the turn out, but thought the invite was kind of open. like a post or something.
If she personally invited people and they didnt show up, that would be even sadder.
Not that I've found. IMO she personally would have invited people which is the norm. Also, that would explain why she was unhappy at the low turnover. That'd only happen if you had few invitation acceptances. Otherwise, you'd only have yourself to blame for lack of attendance, right?

I was looking at pics of the backpack when it was discovered...I can only find them in videos...they laid out the items in it. I didnt see a water bottle which JS made a big deal about 'getting her clothes ready' and the water bottle and blah blah. I noticed 2 water bottles on the kitchen counter seen in the search pics, one pink. Madeline's?? also, no word about the paint all over the bag?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga
Back