Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am open to the idea that Maddie was both drugged and strangled.

jmo
I was responding to the poster who stated they thought Madeline could have died from an untreated asthma attack.

Despite both being related to oxygen deprivation, it would be a poor medical examiner who couldn't tell the difference with a fresh body.

MOO

I was responding to the poster who stated they thought Madeline could have died from an untreated asthma attack.

Despite both being related to oxygen deprivation, it would be a poor medical examiner who couldn't tell the difference with a fresh body.

MOO
Sorry - I am popping in and out of the thread, tbh. I had to step away for awhile as it's one of those cases that can be too overwhelming, especially with all the interviews to listen to. It's.... a lot.

Didn't LE retrieve those items from the relay station, not the bin itself? Perhaps it had already been compacted in some measure and the paint, exploded whoever's it was.

JMO
I think it was SS' paint. There's a photo where he is holding up one of his toys that he paints and his thumb is covered in gray paint that's the same color and texture as the paint covering the backpack.

Sorry - I am popping in and out of the thread, tbh. I had to step away for awhile as it's one of those cases that can be too overwhelming, especially with all the interviews to listen to. It's.... a lot.
That's absolutely fine, take care of yourself. We all should check in with ourselves. This is probably the hardest thread I've followed since joining Websleuths, and I find it very hard going sometimes. Some days I don't check it at all, and that is okay.

Didn't LE retrieve those items from the relay station, not the bin itself? Perhaps it had already been compacted in some measure and the paint, exploded whoever's it was.

JMO

JMO
Im seeing here at this url point from the video pic posted above, what looks like a plastic bucket similar to a large spackling container. its right below where it shows 'pet gate' paper or something and some kind of envelope, then the bucket.

this bucket, it could have been seen in the dumpster by him, he did make several trips, I think he untied the trash bag where her backpack was, and poured it inside and outside of her backpack, and put it back in the trash bag, then dumped the remainder of that stuff on top of the rest of the trash in the dumpster.

I think those trucks pick up the entire bin mechanically, dump it and squish the trash to fit. there is nothing in her backpack that we know of that would 'explode' inside her backpack and then somehow uniformly cover the entire outside of her backpack, while in a trash bag.

just a guess.

I think it was SS' paint. There's a photo where he is holding up one of his toys that he paints and his thumb is covered in gray paint that's the same color and texture as the paint covering the backpack.
It's probably primer. Without primer, the paints people use to colour gaming figurines won't adhere to the plastic. So the first stage is always primer to give it something to grip onto.

MOO

JMO
Great point! But I'm thinking that whatever that substance was would have had to have been inside her backpack, as it was zippered (IMO) and inside a plastic trash bag. It's just... odd.

Great point! But I'm thinking that whatever that substance was would have had to have been inside her backpack, as it was zippered (IMO) and inside a plastic trash bag. It's just... odd.
Primer is often sold in aerosol cans. If it was pierced or crushed while in the garbage, it would have gone everywhere, covered everything near it.

MOO

What I'm suggesting is that the truck itself might be a compactor in which case anything in anybody trash could have pierced the trash bag and her backpack allowing paint (primer makes sense) could then leak into and cover anything in its path.

He had no regard for her or her things.

He's the trash.

JMO

What I'm suggesting is that the truck itself might be a compactor in which case anything in anybody trash could have pierced the trash bag and her backpack allowing paint (primer makes sense) could then leak into and cover anything in its path.

He's the trash.

JMO
I just checked out the LE report: 3 visits.
page 32 at 7:30am
page 33 at 10:54am
page 33 at 15:21pm

page 35 - bin was not picked up yet from the complex....LE arranged to have it transported, kept separate and secure and searched. thank goodness it wasnt picked up yet....it would have been a massive search.

JMO
page 35 - bin was not picked up yet from the complex....LE arranged to have it transported, kept separate and secure and searched. thank goodness it wasnt picked up yet....it would have been a massive search.

https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

I just checked out the LE report: 3 visits.
page 32 at 7:30am
page 33 at 10:54am
page 33 at 15:21pm

https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

Thank you for finding that.

Do we know, was it an open dumpster or a compactor?

He's the trash.

JMO
What I can't help thinking is it's SS's paint/primer for his doohickies he collects and paints.

OK, here's what I find very interesting about the paint. I did checking to see if sustinet mentioned any grey paint, and he did. He specifically mentioned "Space wolves grey" which he made in a comment in this other redditer's post.

So... I Googled for Space wolves gray and came up with this. "Space wolves grey" isn't the name of an actual color, instead, the color "Wolf grey" is used to paint 'Space Wolves'. Hence SS mentioning Space wolves grey in his comment in the reddit post linked above.

This guy's blog says "The Army Painter also do a blue grey primer appropriately called Wolf Grey". That blog shows how to paint Space Wolves, and the mention of Wolf Grey is HERE.

And the product is here: Warpaints Fanatic: Wolf Grey

So, more digging I found a color that's a close match. A redditer mentioned that the pic below is "space wolf grey" paint over "grey seer". It looks close to what's on Maddie's stuff.

View attachment 534794

Pic SOURCE.

Last edited:
OK, here's what I find very interesting about the paint. I did checking to see if sustinet mentioned any grey paint, and he did. He specifically mentioned "Space wolves grey" which he made in a comment in this other redditer's post.

So... I Googled for Space wolves gray and came up with this. "Space wolves grey" isn't the name of an actual color, instead, the color "Wolf grey" is used to paint 'Space Wolves'. Hence SS mentioning Space wolves grey in his comment in the reddit post linked above.

This guy's blog says "The Army Painter also do a blue grey primer appropriately called Wolf Grey". That blog how to paint Space Wolves, and the mention of Wolf Grey is HERE.

So, more digging I found a color that's a close match. A redditer mentioned that the pic below is "space wolf grey" paint over "grey seer". It looks close to what's on Maddie's stuff.

View attachment 534794

Pic SOURCE.
Sleuth of the Day Award goes to @Gemmie!

This guy's blog says "The Army Painter also do a blue grey primer appropriately called Wolf Grey". That blog shows how to paint Space Wolves, and the mention of Wolf Grey is HERE.

View attachment 534794

Pic SOURCE.
Quoting my own post to keep things together...

And here is grey seer next to Maddie's inhaler that I had posted upthread from GH's video cued up below:

1727897564244.png1727897612709.png

Grey seer SOURCE.

Source of Maddie's inhaler cued up:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member