Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
you made a great point about her change in behaviour....

I listened to her ex-husband's audio interview, March...it encompasses alot more than the written narrative. his daughter and Madeline would play a game called Minecraft via Discord platform. they played for several years and was still playing until she 'went missing. Madeline's behaviour changed at some point. she was playing aggressively and was hostile. his daughter complained to him about it and almost stopped playing with her...then...he says, a couple of months ago, his daughter said Madeline was playing nice again with her. which now he realizes coincides with SS having moved out.

reflecting back, he talked about a few times his daughter stayed in that 'effin house' he says (knowing now what happened to Madeline). this is when he lived in Orlando after they split up and before the move to Colorado....he now is freaked how his daughter was unknowingly in danger....he wanted his daughter and Madeline to stay connected, like sisters. and they did up to the point she became 'missing'.

he also mentioned that he would want to talk to JS's mother now at some point to understand why she never liked SS, was it anything specific so he would look out for it in the future. I doubt her mother would share with him why she didnt like him other than he was an unemployed slug. if she suspected 'inappropriateness', it didnt rise obviously to a reportable level, for anyone in Madeline's orbit.

he would ask Madeline how things were going with her mom and SS and HER but she never shared anything with him, and for now, his daughter says the same thing, nothing negative or of concern about SS. obviously, if his daughter does share anything in the future, he says he will contact LE.

I think that when Madeline played aggressively with SS because he did and she thought that was the way to play. I can see SS being a bully while playing and encouraging her to do so.

I think SS killed Madeline because she said that she was going to tell someone what was going on - like her grandparents. And I have questions about a twelve year old knowing about pregnancy' tests and such. I do see two adults worried that she might be pregnant.

I think that when Madeline played aggressively with SS because he did and she thought that was the way to play. I can see SS being a bully while playing and encouraging her to do so.

I think SS killed Madeline because she said that she was going to tell someone what was going on - like her grandparents. And I have questions about a twelve year old knowing about pregnancy' tests and such. I do see two adults worried that she might be pregnant.
Could it be it was actually SS playing against the other little girl?? When you're playing Minecraft long-distance, do you see the other person?

Just a thought that popped into my head. I don't know anything about Minecraft or how easy it would be for SS to pretend to be Maddie for kicks.

jmo

Could it be it was actually SS playing against the other little girl?? When you're playing Minecraft long-distance, do you see the other person?

Just a thought that popped into my head. I don't know anything about Minecraft or how easy it would be for SS to pretend to be Maddie for kicks.

jmo
Same. That was my thought too. He probably couldn't leave her virtual self alone either.

Chronic, compulsive, criminal, nasty violator.

JMO

I wondered about the paint myself after seeing the items from her backpack. Also the squashed med containers. What in the world was that about? And paint is messy. There'd have to have been splatters from the looks of what I saw. I just can't imagine what that was about and why and when it was done. Also, why is the background of what those pics taken on smudged with the same color paint? Was the paint not dry on Maddie's things? Talk about things that make you go Hmmm...

View attachment 534779

View attachment 534777View attachment 534781
View attachment 534780

Pics start about 1min in:
I think maybe a paint can with a loose lid was thrown into the dumpster later and landed on the backpack. The backpack appears to be partially unzipped so paint could flow down into the cavity and unevenly cover items Maddie had in there. OMO. Based on flat appearance and viscocity, I’d say the gray paint was latex interior wall paint.

ADDED:

I forgot the backpack was thrown out in a white plastic garbage bag. And yes, I agree about “paint” appearing more like joint compound or a plaster of sorts.

>> Now trying to imagine what else SS might have placed in that trash bag that looks like plaster. And why would he have need for such a compound? I don’t recall the color of #4 BR walls or any report of drywall repairs in the condo. MOO.

Last edited:
My theory is that SS smeared the paint all over everything in the backpack to discourage any dumpster divers from salvaging it, particularly considering it contained the laptop.

A flaw in my theory is that it is a gated community where one wouldn't expect dumpster divers.

So IDK.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14