Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
whatever this is, has a very thick texture ? its pasty looking and a little slimy or else its still wet. ) white paint but it dries gray? No idea what that is. Especially because there is so much of it. What else could it be? Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 10.37.22 PM.jpgScreenshot 2024-10-02 at 10.37.43 PM.jpgScreenshot 2024-10-02 at 10.38.23 PM.jpg**These are just screen shots from The GHI video posted above. and @Gemmie photo also.

Last edited:
My theory is that SS smeared the paint all over everything in the backpack to discourage any dumpster divers from salvaging it, particularly considering it contained the laptop.

A flaw in my theory is that it is a gated community where one wouldn't expect dumpster divers.

So IDK.
or dumpster divers that go to nice places like that because thats where all the good stuff is. I like your theory that no-one would bother retrieving it b/c of the paint.

Rbbm

I don't know anything about those games/platforms but are they avatar-type applications? Maybe not MS at all? Maybe SS hogged in on MS's account and he was aggressive and hostile.

i shudder to think what MS night have to "pay" to play on her own device.

I can't stand the thought of his whiny, sniveling self enjoying his little stash of rootbeer barrels. I'd rather learn he's on permanent latrine duties.

Still too good for him.

JMO
He seems to adapt to any new environment, as long as it’s free, even though he’s not anymore.

What I'm suggesting is that the truck itself might be a compactor in which case anything in anybody trash could have pierced the trash bag and her backpack allowing paint (primer makes sense) could then leak into and cover anything in its path.

He had no regard for her or her things.

He's the trash.

JMO
Just wish we could put him in a compactor.

I feel so desperate for her. No child deserves having to live like she did. Such a sad case. At least she is free from all of that now, I suppose.
JMO sometimes this case is so sad it's hard to wade through, and when I think that MS had to live through this.. my heart breaks over and over for her. MOO

Welcome to Websleuths, @Hunter2_1

That's absolutely fine, take care of yourself. We all should check in with ourselves. This is probably the hardest thread I've followed since joining Websleuths, and I find it very hard going sometimes. Some days I don't check it at all, and that is okay.
I agree with every word you wrote, @iamshadow21

I believe the paint container was crushed open and spurted when squeezed in a truck.
But part of me thinks SS did not want a prescription label seen with Maddie's name on it.

Maddie's name would not be on the Ventolin inhaler. The NDC # and the Lot # and expiration date is on the inhaler applicator and the vial, but the person's name is only on the box of the Rx. However, the #s on the inhaler could be traced to whose prescription it was. I use inhalers and when done with them, before I throw them in the trash I peel the label off near the numbers. I don't know why I do this. I used to write "Done" on them, which was really unnecessary.

you made a great point about her change in behaviour....

I listened to her ex-husband's audio interview, March...it encompasses alot more than the written narrative. his daughter and Madeline would play a game called Minecraft via Discord platform. they played for several years and was still playing until she 'went missing. Madeline's behaviour changed at some point. she was playing aggressively and was hostile. his daughter complained to him about it and almost stopped playing with her...then...he says, a couple of months ago, his daughter said Madeline was playing nice again with her. which now he realizes coincides with SS having moved out.

reflecting back, he talked about a few times his daughter stayed in that 'effin house' he says (knowing now what happened to Madeline). this is when he lived in Orlando after they split up and before the move to Colorado....he now is freaked how his daughter was unknowingly in danger....he wanted his daughter and Madeline to stay connected, like sisters. and they did up to the point she became 'missing'.

he also mentioned that he would want to talk to JS's mother now at some point to understand why she never liked SS, was it anything specific so he would look out for it in the future. I doubt her mother would share with him why she didnt like him other than he was an unemployed slug. if she suspected 'inappropriateness', it didnt rise obviously to a reportable level, for anyone in Madeline's orbit.

he would ask Madeline how things were going with her mom and SS and HER but she never shared anything with him, and for now, his daughter says the same thing, nothing negative or of concern about SS. obviously, if his daughter does share anything in the future, he says he will contact LE.

I don't know much about the father and his personality, but I'd be sick if I was MS's father. Sick. I couldn't live I don't think. If only she went with him instead.

Rbbm

I don't know anything about those games/platforms but are they avatar-type applications? Maybe not MS at all? Maybe SS hogged in on MS's account and he was aggressive and hostile.

i shudder to think what MS night have to "pay" to play on her own device.

I can't stand the thought of his whiny, sniveling self enjoying his little stash of rootbeer barrels. I'd rather learn he's on permanent latrine duties.

Still too good for him.

JMO
It is, yes, but usually you'd play with the headphones on too. You'd be talking to the person you're playing with through the headset. Do you recall seeing a headset or headphones by a computer in the photos?

whatever this is, has a very thick texture ? its pasty looking and a little slimy or else its still wet. ) white paint but it dries gray? No idea what that is. Especially because there is so much of it. What else could it be? View attachment 535000View attachment 534999View attachment 535001**These are just screen shots from The GHI video posted above. and @Gemmie photo also.
I'm going with the primer for painting his toys (sorry I don't know what they are called).

This is speculation, just brainstorming aloud: what if SS and Maddie were painting in the bedroom that last night, which returns to my nagging question if JS saw Maddie that night alive at all? Could they have been in Bedroom 4 and he killed her before JS even arrived home?

SS could've told JS to just go to bed when JS got home, and JS would do just that, imo, without checking on the birthday girl.

Did SS give Maddie the jewelry from his mom? If so, why didn't JS mention it? Either he didn't give it to Maddie or JS never spoke to Maddie that night, imo. If he didn't give the gift, why not?

I know this is all over the place and messy, sorta like that paint.

jmo

I'm going with the primer for painting his toys (sorry I don't know what they are called).

This is speculation, just brainstorming aloud: what if SS and Maddie were painting in the bedroom that last night, which returns to my nagging question if JS saw Maddie that night alive at all? Could they have been in Bedroom 4 and he killed her before JS even arrived home?

SS could've told JS to just go to bed when JS got home, and JS would do just that, imo, without checking on the birthday girl.

Did SS give Maddie the jewelry from his mom? If so, why didn't JS mention it? Either he didn't give it to Maddie or JS never spoke to Maddie that night, imo. If he didn't give the gift, why not?

I know this is all over the place and messy, sorta like that paint.

jmo
Do you think they ever made molds of things? with some sort of compound thats not plaster? (casting powder) I only say that because hes cheap enough to make a model of something ( he already owns) and pass it off as real and give it to maddi.

Last edited:
Im seeing here at this url point from the video pic posted above, what looks like a plastic bucket similar to a large spackling container. its right below where it shows 'pet gate' paper or something and some kind of envelope, then the bucket.

this bucket, it could have been seen in the dumpster by him, he did make several trips, I think he untied the trash bag where her backpack was, and poured it inside and outside of her backpack, and put it back in the trash bag, then dumped the remainder of that stuff on top of the rest of the trash in the dumpster.
OK forget my last post, I see now what @Pruddennce was talking about. Here is a close up of the picture of the Pet gate and the bucket below it.
Petgate:bucket.jpg

whatever this is, has a very thick texture ? its pasty looking and a little slimy or else its still wet. ) white paint but it dries gray? No idea what that is. Especially because there is so much of it. What else could it be? View attachment 535000View attachment 534999View attachment 535001**These are just screen shots from The GHI video posted above. and @Gemmie photo also.
Wow. Well, it's for darn sure not figurine paint or primer! I hadn't see just how much there was.

And it's hard to tell, but does it appear that it's only inside the plastic bag? I wish he had used a black bag to put stuff in, it's make it easier to tell.

Perhaps he put whatever that stuff is inside the bag, all over the stuff, in order for anyone finding it not wanting to look inside because it looks like it'd feel squishy and gross, like something you wouldn't want to look at. And it looks like after time it would get hard. What a mess! So strange.

Wow. Well, it's for darn sure not figurine paint or primer! I hadn't see just how much there was.

And it's hard to tell, but does it appear that it's only inside the plastic bag? I wish he had used a black bag to put stuff in, it's make it easier to tell.

Perhaps he put whatever that stuff is inside the bag, all over the stuff, in order for anyone finding it not wanting to look inside because it looks like it'd feel squishy and gross, like something you wouldn't want to look at. And it looks like after time it would get hard. What a mess! So strange.
It does look like it may have come from that can above( prev post) especially because there isnt a trace of it anywhere in his car or in his trunk, pretty hard to get paint into a plastic bag let alone keep it contained without getting a drop of it anywhere else, he was too panicked to be able to do that (IMO)
and its still looks wet, how many days after he dumped it did they retrieve it?

he also mentioned that he would want to talk to JS's mother now at some point to understand why she never liked SS, was it anything specific so he would look out for it in the future. I doubt her mother would share with him why she didnt like him other than he was an unemployed slug. if she suspected 'inappropriateness', it didnt rise obviously to a reportable level, for anyone in Madeline's orbit.
SBM&BFF

Very definitely because he was an unemployed slug, but I can't help but wonder if whatever else it was was gut instinct that something was wrong, yet she didn't know just what that something was. I can't imagine she'd do nothing had she known the horrors that Maddie was facing in her own home. I think she just couldn't quite grasp what it was, but knew it was something, and whatever it was it wasn't good. Always listen to your gut!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back