Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just checked out the LE report: 3 visits.
page 32 at 7:30am
page 33 at 10:54am
page 33 at 15:21pm

page 35 - bin was not picked up yet from the complex....LE arranged to have it transported, kept separate and secure and searched. thank goodness it wasnt picked up yet....it would have been a massive search.

Not meaning to be nit-picky but with a timeline as tight as it was with what time the roommate left for work, and what time he started throwing stuff away, 5 minutes matters IMO. SS's first trash trip was at 7:35am. (Pg 58 of 896)

On February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours, videos that captured the trash compactor on the property show a male, determined to be Stephan Stems, wearing a red tee shirt and dark color hat, worn backwards, arrived in a silver Lincoln sedan. Stems threw a white trash bag, filled with items, inside the trash compactor before pulling away.

I find it interesting that your source provides a different time than the 896 data dump does. In my source (data dump) it says it was approximately 0730 that he was there, but when they don't use the word approx, the time stated is 0735 in several different places.

Pg 65: video showing Stephan throwing a similar looking trash bag into the compactor on February 26, 2024 at approximately 0730 hours.

Also to add to your timeline...

Pg 58 of 896: At 1635 hours, multiple cameras captured Stems arriving to the trash compactor in the silver Lincoln sedan. Stems walked to the compactor, opened the door, and returned to his vehicle. Stems removed a damaged tire, what appeared to be the tread of the tire, with no walls. Stems threw the tire into the compactor.

Thank you for finding that.

Do we know, was it an open dumpster or a compactor?
Compactor. Pg 35 of 896.

I was advised the VCS had located a video of Stephan discarding something in the trash compactor located in his apartment complex on February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back