Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmmm, I wonder why.
In one of the interviews with LE, Jenn said something to the effect that she did not want to live there anymore. Without his daughter there maybe grandpa decided to clear the place out and either sell or rent to a fresh group with no history.

I can’t imagine any of them wanting to go back to that residence where such lewd and cruel activities had been going on for years. Bad karma. OMO.

I was responding to the poster who stated they thought Madeline could have died from an untreated asthma attack.

Despite both being related to oxygen deprivation, it would be a poor medical examiner who couldn't tell the difference with a fresh body.

MOO
Poor AND blind.

In one of the interviews with LE, Jenn said something to the effect that she did not want to live there anymore. Without his daughter there maybe grandpa decided to clear the place out and either sell or rent to a fresh group with no history.

I can’t imagine any of them wanting to go back to that residence where such lewd and cruel activities had been going on for years. Bad karma. OMO.
Not to mention the murder of a child they knew, probably crossed paths daily, in the same home. Imo.

I just checked out the LE report: 3 visits.
page 32 at 7:30am
page 33 at 10:54am
page 33 at 15:21pm

page 35 - bin was not picked up yet from the complex....LE arranged to have it transported, kept separate and secure and searched. thank goodness it wasnt picked up yet....it would have been a massive search.

The flat tire and the late trash pick up. God works in mysterious ways.

I’m sorry, I was being sarcastic. No one seemed to have any issues living there while the abuse was taking place right under their noses.
But now they move out. IMO

Not trying to distract from the conversation, but sharing a room with your 15 year old son??
I'm re-listening to N the housemate and she clearly says her son is 12.

It's a master bedroom with bathroom attached. It seemed that the kid goes to other parent's place for part of the time. She states she wanted to rent the other room for her son but financially didn't work.

At age 12, sharing a room out of necessity is not a big deal to me. 15 or 16 would be a harder sell.

I’m sorry, I was being sarcastic. No one seemed to have any issues living there while the abuse was taking place right under their noses.
But now they move out. IMO

I may be misunderstanding you, but I interpret this as your blaming the roommates for being aware of the abuse and not reporting it.

Is that what you are saying?

Edited: also I wouldn't want to continue living in a place where the murder of a child might have occurred.

Last edited:
But keep in mind, SS changed his shirt several times throughout the day. He was not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure but I think he was at least trying to cover his tracks, messy as it was.
Oh those darn meds of his! Always leaving him in a fog and sooooo tired.
:rolleyes:

I may be misunderstanding you, but I interpret this as your blaming the roommates for being aware of the abuse and not reporting it.

Is that what you are saying?
I am not blaming anyone. From a previous post, it was mentioned that IF the renters suspected anything inappropriate going on, they’d be afraid to say anything to the daughter of the owner for fear they’d lose their place. I am sorry if my words were taken out of context.

Here you go. Approximately 1:38 in. As in one minute, 38 seconds in, not one hour and 38 minutes in.

Thank you so much for the line and the timestamp! I wanted to make sure I either had data correct rolling around in my head, or if I needed to make adjustments to it, so it's much appreciated. :) Sounds like I need to make adjustments in my head. lol

After listening to the video you provided I don't think she has her son's age wrong. I mean, what mother wouldn't know her own son's age? So, that means that the report in the data dump has to be wrong because it's what says he was "fifteen".

Pg 875 of 896: 1728013397357.png

Either that or there's another roommate with a 15 yr old son, but I don't see any mention of one with roommate #2 (the one that heard noises coming from SS's room around 2:30am (pg 43 of SOURCE). Also, the roommate with the 12 yr old son had said there were 4 females living there (JS, Maddie, the roommate giving the interview, and a 2nd roommate), so no one else who'd have a son.

~4:18 - She was always --- to herself, she was working, and uh, and then RM2, which she lived right next to me, and then myself. (no mention of her son) So we had 4 females, essentially, that lived together.

So again, THANK YOU for that timestamp and vid so I could correct what I had in my head. It's odd though, you'd think LE would have had the correct age of the son.

I double-checked & The Behavior Panel is an approved source. Noticed they posted a "Jennifer Soto CLOSEUP: Experts Reveal SECRETS" video within the past day.

Not trying to distract from the conversation, but sharing a room with your 15 year old son??
Yes. It sounds like she couldn't afford to rent a room for him. She even mentioned that.
LE – OK. Uhm, so she moves out, does anyone move in to her room?

RM – No, no, I think that they wanted to keep it open for, to possibly rent it out. As much as I wanted to rent it out for my son I just wasn’t something I could do at the moment

Cued up:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back