Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps, but not necessarily IMO. Sure, she could have heard things first hand (in a conversation with others. Roommates? family?), or she could have "heard things" like we all do here at WS. Various videos we've heard, MSM articles, along with the comments in them, TikTok's, and various other ways she could have "heard theories".

Plus, there are a lot of theories punctuating video's like GH, Plunder, etc.
OK so you're thinking she could have heard these theories on tv on the web etc. ok Yeah youre right, thats possible too. Oh well, I thought I was onto something (lol) Even though she told the cop she stayed away from online stuff, (cause her family told her not to listen) she probably was listening/reading. I mean who wouldnt be listening right?

OK so you're thinking she could have heard these theories on tv on the web etc. ok Yeah youre right, thats possible too. Oh well, I thought I was onto something (lol) Even though she told the cop she stayed away from online stuff, (cause her family told her not to listen) she probably was listening/reading. I mean who wouldnt be right?
Well, if she took the advise of her family not to listen... then it's more probable that she "heard" theories from people she's discussing it with (as you were thinking). Family, friends, ex-roommates.

I think if I was in her shoes I might be curious, but my curiosity would quickly be over once I read what some of the internet trolls were saying cuz they can be QUITE mean. And... everyone is out for blood when it comes to JS, so... I'd think that even if she took a quick peek, that would be more than enough and she'd never do that again. It's too disgusting, things are too fresh for her, and let's say she had no inkling what was going on... she now knows the ugly truth... and under her own roof and under her watch. There's got to be a lot of self-hatred going on. I can only imagine that everything would remind her of Maddie.

Plus, her life is pretty much over as she knew it. She's too recognizable, she's even talked about that in one of the recent videos. People coming up to her when she's at the grocery store, etc. She will never have a normal life again.

Well, if she took the advise of her family not to listen... then it's more probable that she "heard" theories from people she's discussing it with (as you were thinking). Family, friends, ex-roommates.

I think if I was in her shoes I might be curious, but my curiosity would quickly be over once I read what some of the internet trolls were saying cuz they can be QUITE mean. And... everyone is out for blood when it comes to JS, so... I'd think that even if she took a quick peek, that would be more than enough and she'd never do that again. It's too disgusting, things are too fresh for her, and let's say she had no inkling what was going on... she now knows the ugly truth... and under her own roof and under her watch. There's got to be a lot of self-hatred going on. I can only imagine that everything would remind her of Maddie.

Plus, her life is pretty much over as she knew it. She's too recognizable, she's even talked about that in one of the recent videos. People coming up to her when she's at the grocery store, etc. She will never have a normal life again.
Nor should she have a "normal" life again IMO. Her life wasn't normal to begin with.
She obviously did nothing to protect her daughter from a creep she let in to their home over and over again. Eyes wide shut!
MOO.

No she wont, but she didnt like being in the public b/c she couldnt handle peoples emotions she had to take care of her own mental health. :rolleyes:
she hated the scrutiny is more accurate, If no charges ever come to her, I hope she spends the rest of her life isolated in a fishbowl.

Yep, when the housemate texted Jenn about SS being in bedroom 4 with Maddie.. the response was

"Thank you friend, you're good."= In other words....
"Mind your own shabizness, I'm OK with it."

It is amazing how many people brought up the inappropriateness of the SS and Maddie’s sleeping arrangements and having Maddie alone in the room with SS but JS, being hyper-vigilant figure she is, just brushed it off her shoulder. You would think at some point maybe she would internalize or consider maybe all the other people were right and she and SS were wrong about the whole setup or risk and example it posed to her young daughter Maddie.

No she wont, but she didnt like being in the public b/c she couldnt handle peoples emotions she had to take care of her own mental health. :rolleyes:
she hated the scrutiny is more accurate, If no charges ever come to her, I hope she spends the rest of her life isolated in a fishbowl.
She's more worried about what people think of her than she ever was worried about her own daughter. "It's not Evil". That alone tells me all I need to about her. MOO

There is a video out today talking about how jenn had theories about what happened to Maddi, that suggests she has been thinking about Stephan possibly doing something to Maddi. In this clip she says "Theories I keep hearing" Does that not sound like she has been discussing it with others ? So it wasnt just her theories, she obviously was hearing from other's on what he did, thats past wondering "If" he did something. ( 22:42)
Is SS able to receive and make phone calls in prison? Would he and JS be able to communicate via phone? Although, their conversations would be recorded, no doubt. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back