Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snip:
[Q]She said her biggest fear was her daughter being groomed without her knowing and then taken from her by a male partner she shouldn’t have put her trust and just used her to target and manipulate her daughter, like Mia Farrow alleged Woody Allen did to her to her and her daughter. Yet she said the CSAM SS created of Maddie was not evil. It doesn’t make sense considering the pictures were evidence of the ultimate betrayal. SS did to her daughter the very thing she never wanted. He made her fears and nightmares a reality despite his promise and assurance. Yet she expressed more frustration of Maddie kicking her in her sleep than the fact than she did any anger, hate, rage and heartbreak towards the man who she should have never trusted with the person she loved the most and said she lived for. Her daughter[/Q]

I don't think her fear was her daughter being taken from her by her male partner. I think her fear was her male partner being taken from her by her daughter.
Then her fear was realized.

Snip:
[Q]She said her biggest fear was her daughter being groomed without her knowing and then taken from her by a male partner she shouldn’t have put her trust and just used her to target and manipulate her daughter, like Mia Farrow alleged Woody Allen did to her to her and her daughter. Yet she said the CSAM SS created of Maddie was not evil. It doesn’t make sense considering the pictures were evidence of the ultimate betrayal. SS did to her daughter the very thing she never wanted. He made her fears and nightmares a reality despite his promise and assurance. Yet she expressed more frustration of Maddie kicking her in her sleep than the fact than she did any anger, hate, rage and heartbreak towards the man who she should have never trusted with the person she loved the most and said she lived for. Her daughter[/Q]

I don't think her fear was her daughter being taken from her by her male partner. I think her fear was her male partner being taken from her by her daughter.
This might be off-base, but it has been nagging at me that JS was worried about a Woody Allen situation.

Woody became involved with Mia Farrow's daughter in the 1990s. JS would've been a kid then, right? Was she really following Woody Allen news when she was young? He was an old guy then, not someone that young people were following in the 90s, imo. And JS is a Disney type, not a Woody Allen movie type, imo.

I'm wondering if JS's MOM knew Woody's story and relayed it to JS out of concern about SS? Just a thought.

Maybe the Woody Allen reference is a clue that people did notice what was happening and talked to JS about it, like the roommate who sent a text.

I don't know what prompted JS's concern about Woody Allen specifically and I have no evidence or fact about it other than hearing JS mention it in an interview. I am speculating, wondering, brainstorming.

jmo

Woody became involved with Mia Farrow's daughter in the 1990s. JS would've been a kid then, right? Was she really following Woody Allen news when she was young? He was an old guy then, not someone that young people were following in the 90s, imo.
SBMFF

I don't think it matters when WA did what he did in relation to JS, because it could have come to her attention anytime after. Like... many years later (decade +) which I think is the case. But it makes me wonder... what happened to her as an adult (or teen, preteen) to even become aware of the WA fact? It was something, IMO.

SBMFF

I don't think it matters when WA did what he did in relation to JS, because it could have come to her attention anytime after. Like... many years later (decade +) which I think is the case. But it makes me wonder... what happened to her as an adult (or teen, preteen) to even become aware of the WA fact? It was something, IMO.
I hear ya, but I just find it odd that someone her age (mid-late 30s?) would tune in to what Woody Allen did decades ago. I have no idea, of course.

jmo

This might be off-base, but it has been nagging at me that JS was worried about a Woody Allen situation.

Woody became involved with Mia Farrow's daughter in the 1990s. JS would've been a kid then, right? Was she really following Woody Allen news when she was young? He was an old guy then, not someone that young people were following in the 90s, imo. And JS is a Disney type, not a Woody Allen movie type, imo.

I'm wondering if JS's MOM knew Woody's story and relayed it to JS out of concern about SS? Just a thought.

Maybe the Woody Allen reference is a clue that people did notice what was happening and talked to JS about it, like the roommate who sent a text.

I don't know what prompted JS's concern about Woody Allen specifically and I have no evidence or fact about it other than hearing JS mention it in an interview. I am speculating, wondering, brainstorming.

jmo
Although their affair did start way back in early 90s, Woody Allen and Soon-Yi were back in the news with a vengeance around the time the so-called "Me Too" movement began, like 2015-ish. And there was a lot written about their affair and how it began, etc., because of Mia's daughter Dylan accusing him of abuse and then Ronan Farrow, her brother, couldn't stop talking about it, and he was a known journalist at the time, then there was some major documentary, etc., so really, there was plenty of opportunity for JS to absorb that whole mess and develop her fear of something similar happening with SS and MS.

But for SS to do to her with MS what Woody did to Mia with Soon-Yi, doesn't that imply that JS would've had to know about him grooming her from a young age?

I hear ya, but I just find it odd that someone her age (mid-late 30s?) would tune in to what Woody Allen did decades ago. I have no idea, of course.

jmo
Echoing what @sunspun said...

There have been documentaries made about Woody Allen recently in light of metoo- reflecting on what happened between SoonYi (who was Mia's adopted daughter) and Woody Allen, middle aged world famous actor/filmmaker- so Jenn would likely have totally been aware of the details if she followed celebrity drama. Jenn spent time in NYC and WA and his work (until most recently) has been considered classics (even I had to sit thru some movies in a college course once) so I'm not surprised she knows all about that grooming relationship between SoonYi and Woody even though back then we didn't have that term AT ALL. Further the accusations by Dylan (a younger sibling of SoonYi) which went completely unheeded by the legal system and WA to this day are sickening and her voice has yet to be heard.

Clearly Jenn saw Maddie as a threat as she was youthful, fit, had a circle of friends & interests... the fact she even said "My biggest fear" was Maddie and SS ending up becoming physically and emotionally involved and the 2 of them leaving Jenn.... WHAT???? Speaks volumes. NO SINGLE PARENT OF A TEEN THINKS THIS.... unless there are warning signs.

(I am responding to your comment about Jenn not knowing about the SoonYi/Woody thing from decades ago.)

Last edited:
Echoing what @sunspun said...

There have been documentaries made about Woody Allen recently in light of metoo- reflecting on what happened between SoonYi (who was Mia's adopted daughter) and Woody Allen, middle aged world famous actor/filmmaker- so Jenn would likely have totally been aware of the details if she followed celebrity drama. Jenn spent time in NYC and WA and his work (until most recently) has been considered classics (even I had to sit thru some movies in a college course once) so I'm not surprised she knows all about that grooming relationship even though back then we didn't have that term AT ALL. Further the accusations by Dylan (a younger sibling of SoonYi) which went completely unheeded by the legal system and WA to this day are sickening and her voice has yet to be heard.

Clearly Jenn saw Maddie as a threat as she was youthful, fit, had a circle of friends & interests... the fact she even said "My biggest fear" was Maddie and SS ending up becoming physically and emotionally involved and the 2 of them leaving Jenn.... WHAT???? Speaks volumes. NO SINGLE PARENT OF A TEEN THINKS THIS.... unless there are warning signs.
I don't doubt the warning signs. I just wonder if someone expressed concern to JS (rather than JS herself being concerned). That's all.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back