Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it interesting when she asked LE about if they have surveillance video of Stern's taking Madeline's body out of the condo,and they don't answer. Also the fact that LE wouldn't show them the church parking lot video.it sounds like phishing to me. She's so worried about those,and getting him a lawyer. Her annoyed sighs at LE questions are infuriating. MOO
And she seems so worried about her culpability that it makes me wonder if she helped him carry MS out of the condo and or/ there was some guilty knowledge of something they did by the church.

Yep @Gemmie ! …. and my mind goes to which computers and hard drives to examine and where? What electronic devices? And where and when did it occur? Maybe there is an abundant cloud and storage of imagery (need a puke emoji here…. sorry) ….. that will bury those involved. SMH.

Sincere hope is that the seeming silence from the investigators is not due to inaction or inability for further possible charges and prosecutions. And that that proffer opportunity for JS is somehow involved. And SS’s parent’s actions need serious scrutiny IMO. MOO

In the 700+ images @ the 41: 07 it shows the storage room and on a white shelf are a several things that have me wondering.

He has a firewall - WatchGuard Firebox T25

1728497620973.png

A HIKVision security Hikvision produce a vast range of CCTV cameras and equipment, including IP cameras, HD analog cameras, management and analytics software, alarm systems, and many other assistive surveillance equipment.

1728498456247.png

An Arris router

1728498877682.png

An APC Backup and surge protector with all six of it's port full.

1728499254341.png

Several other things that I can't see the names clear enough.

Why would you need all that hooked up and ready to go in a storage unit?

Weird reasoning… at least she is dead, so no more SA… is that the point she is making?
JS is saying she is so glad that LE took his phone and discovered he images on SS' phone or it would have continued. She is still acting as if her daughter was "taken" by some SODDI and her being missing is not related to the horrible SA she underwent for years. IMO

saying "relationship", "dating " like it was consensual, to rattle her, to see if her reaction would shed light on how much she knew. It was good strategy, but Jenn can be hard to read, she lacks insight, admits she struggles with mental health, How do you know what to believe. What is genuine and truthful, whats an act, whats mental health?
I think there are people who "cope" with stress by ignoring it. Rose colored glasses. She basically said that about MS -- she didn’t want to consider it until or unless she had to. It's like a practiced ignorance. You can imagine a therapist warning a person against catastraphizing, for instance. But that's for thinking the worst when there's no indication of bad. When the dumpster's on fire, you're supposed to react.

Her responses are just so unnaturally dulled.

What would it take to shock her?

Has it hit her?

I don't envy her that moment.

Jmo

JS is saying she is so glad that LE took his phone and discovered he images on SS' phone or it would have continued. She is still acting as if her daughter was "taken" by some SODDI and her being missing is not related to the horrible SA she underwent for years. IMO
Thank you, I just didn’t want to watch her again talk.

Weird reasoning… at least she is dead, so no more SA… is that the point she is making?
The point she was making was that since they found CSAM on his phone (after they checked it when all they knew at the time was that she was missing), was that at least he can't SA her any longer as he's in jail for that. She was holding onto hope that she was "taken" and would come home/be found.

I think there are people who "cope" with stress by ignoring it. Rose colored glasses. She basically said that about MS -- she didn’t want to consider it until or unless she had to. It's like a practiced ignorance. You can imagine a therapist warning a person against catastraphizing, for instance. But that's for thinking the worst when there's no indication of bad. When the dumpster's on fire, you're supposed to react.

Her responses are just so unnaturally dulled.

What would it take to shock her?

Has it hit her?

I don't envy her that moment.

Jmo
IMO I think it really REALLY hit her afterward. That whole situation had to be extremely stressful. Mind-spinning.

Last edited:
BBM for focus. Respectfully, what makes you think that? There's nothing that we've seen so far in which she seems hit.
My statement wasn't based on anything I've read or heard. It was based on how I know I'd feel and act if put in a super serious situation like that. I've been in some, but nothing like what she's gone through (but my life was in imminent danger and I could have ended up as a WS thread). I know how I acted while both IN that situation, and afterward. It hit hard once that extremely serious situation was over. I was VERY together while it was happening.

With that said... we all act differently when in stressful situations, and we all project how we'd act or feel on someone else, and judge her if she doesn't act as we think she should have. That's JMO.

We also haven't seen hide nor hair of her since then. She's likely still in hiding at her sister's house. She's said she doesn't like the public coming up to her when she was out shopping and she is VERY recognizable IMO.

I will add "IMO" to my post since saying "I think" doesn't really relay that message. :)

I find it interesting when she asked LE about if they have surveillance video of Stern's taking Madeline's body out of the condo,and they don't answer. Also the fact that LE wouldn't show them the church parking lot video.it sounds like phishing to me. She's so worried about those,and getting him a lawyer. Her annoyed sighs at LE questions are infuriating. MOO
I find it odd also. It's like the opposite of confirmation bias, or maybe it is that, looking for things to support what you want to believe? She had so much information presented to her, pics of the SA for years, pictures of her "sleeping" In the car.( not sure what else she knew at that point ie,moved into the trunk or the backpack/dumpster etc) and she is missing, and jenn is still searching for other possibilities. It's hard to accept that someone is that blind.

Last edited:
I find it odd also. It's like the opposite of confirmation bias, or maybe it is that, looking for things to support what you want to believe? She had so much information presented to her, pics of the SA for years, pictures of her "sleeping" In the car.( not sure what else she knew at that point ie,moved into the trunk or the backpack/dumpster etc) and she is missing, and jenn is still searching for other possibilities. It's hard to accept that someone is that blind.
She 'Misremembered' seeing her get dressed that morning. " We took her to school, We dropped her off close to the school". LIE LIE LIE " it's not Evil". Her telling Stern's parents to get him a lawyer. Her boohooing that it's her worst birthday. Ummm how about Madeline's Birthday? It's infuriating. I can't. I can only come up with one reason for her to do all those things. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back