Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IDK, I'm not saying Maddi was pregnant, but could jenn have been worried? and how would she know for sure.... a test.
Hypothetically: could that fit to what may have been an alarming call to Stephan that Saturday. Even just as a scare tactic " maddie might be pregnant" to keep him in line. ( and that would imply she had knowledge of the SA) I want to know if there really was a Saturday call as indicated by CS and if so, who was it.
The guest speaker on Nancy Grace also makes a valid point about hiding a pregnancy from the public because it is evidence of abuse, I guess thats valid whether she was pregnant or even if he just thought she was.
I'm kinda with this Dr Bethany Marshall. she makes sense.

Last edited:
@ttjo to the rescue!! (I knew you had it at your fingertips. lol)
And just look at her body language there, and right in front of the investigators. So limp and bored, as if to show how tired she is of all of the annoying questions they keep asking her. Like haven’t you asked enough questions of poor little ol’ me?

Hypothetically: could that fit to what may have been an alarming call to Stephan that Saturday. Even just as a scare tactic " maddie might be pregnant" to keep him in line. ( and that would imply she had knowledge of the SA) I want to know if there really was a Saturday call as indicated by CS and if so, who was it.
The guest speaker on Nancy Grace also makes a valid point about hiding a pregnancy from the public because it is evidence of abuse, I guess thats valid whether she was pregnant or even if he just thought she was.
I'm kinda with this Dr Bethany Marshall. she makes sense.
I wonder if LE asked the grandmother, aunt and cousin about her period too since Maddie had been staying with her grandparents the week before? They might have noticed Maddie’s need or use of feminine hygiene products too.

Also, Maddie spent some quality time with her grandfather too on Saturday. I wonder if he could verify if she called SS or give some indication of why she would or why she would be so upset?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back