Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just remembered something... the croc wasn't in the backpack, it was in the bag the backpack was in. I remember a convo a few threads back about whether or not the croc was IN the backpack, or in the bag that the backpack was in.

I'm of the belief that the croc was in the same plastic bag as the backpack with the way they worded their report, it wasn't in the backpack. The report says: "contained a black backpack with what appeared to be a purple Hawaiian print and a white Croc". That's telling me that inside the plastic bag they saw a backpack and a white croc. It's discussing what was seen inside the plastic bag, not what was found inside the backpack. That was mentioned in their next sentence.

They go on to say "inside the backpack" they located a school computer with Maddie's name on it.

Pg 35 of 896:

Crime Scene investigators located a white trash bag that contained a black backpack with what appeared to be a purple Hawaiian print and a white Croc. Inside the backpack, CSl's located an Orange County Public School computer with Maddie's name on it.
That actually makes sense because in the pictures the croc was outside the backpack , when everything was still inside the backpack. In this picture they hadn't even opened the backpack yet.Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 2.24.23 PM.jpg

No, they were in Maddie's space. There's also a pic of that out there somewhere but I don't have that handy so this'll have to do. I found no mention of her dress in the data dump.

Pg 434 of 896:

View attachment 536809
I haven't read anything about her dress, but there is something that looks like it could be the dress at the bottom of that hamper ( same color) . Ive read others say that also. I can get a pic but there are 800+ it might take a minute

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 2.30.18 PM.png

ok I found a still from Grizly true crime, there are others but this is the best close up. you can see what looks like it could be the squares on her dress. Not sure why those boxers are there either? why in her laundry? and theyre the same kind he was arrested in 3 days later so we know they are his.

Last edited:
I haven't read anything about her dress, but there is something that looks like it could be the dress at the bottom of that hamper ( same color) . Ive read others say that also. I can get a pic but there are 800+ it might take a minute

View attachment 536814

ok I found a still from Grizly true crime, there are others but this is the best close up. you can see what looks like it could be the squares on her dress. Not sure why those boxers are there either? why in her laundry? and theyre the same kind he was arrested in 3 days later so we know they are his.
Sad to see her birthday dress crumpled up in the hamper under his underwear. Not sure her dress needed to be washed after a couple of hours of wear, though my kids threw everything in the hamper at that age rather than put on a hanger, so hard to draw conclusions just from that.

Seems like it was a rather sad day all around - that's the vibe I get.

jmo

Sad to see her birthday dress crumpled up in the hamper under his underwear. Not sure her dress needed to be washed after a couple of hours of wear, though my kids threw everything in the hamper at that age rather than put on a hanger, so hard to draw conclusions just from that.

jmo
I dont even know if it is her dress, I wondered why it was crumpled up on the bottom of a hamper also, given that she came home late. I didnt even want to theorize on how his boxers ended up there either or whether he has 5 pairs of them.

I dont even know if it is her dress, I wondered why it was crumpled up on the bottom of a hamper also, given that she came home late. I didnt even want to theorize on how his boxers ended up there either or whether he has 5 pairs of them.
How many did he need during his visit? How long was he expecting to stay? They guy doesn't seem like he changes clothes or showers daily.

jmo

I know and it would aggravate me to wonder when he dumped those underwear there. in the short time he was there that night, before she went missing, If he put them there after she disappeared its not only disrespectful. but would also probably affect any DNA findings. How do you argue DNA when his boxers are in her hamper. gross.

jmo
The problem with Maddie putting things on a hanger when she's done wearing them is she doesn't have a closet to hang her clothes in. :( Maybe she'd put it in the basket to carry a bunch of items at once into her mom's room to use her closet? But her dress would get wrinkled doing it this way.

His boxers should ABSOLUTELY NOT be in her private space. That means he took them off, likely right there. :( Either that or those items were taken off upstairs, and carried downstairs to do the laundry. Do we know which floor the laundry area is on?

How many did he need during his visit? How long was he expecting to stay? They guy doesn't seem like he changes clothes or showers daily.

jmo
1 week according to the data dump.

Pg 872 of 896: The reason Stephan moved out of the home is because he was offered a job by his father; however, the job fell through, and he is trying to move back. Typically when Stephan visits he will stay for a few days; however this time, he planned to stay for a week.

1 week according to the data dump.

Pg 872 of 896: The reason Stephan moved out of the home is because he was offered a job by his father; however, the job fell through, and he is trying to move back. Typically when Stephan visits he will stay for a few days; however this time, he planned to stay for a week.
IIRC, LE asked JS what SS slept in. I don't recall what she said, though.

jmo

IIRC, LE asked JS what SS slept in. I don't recall what she said, though.

jmo
This'll have to be JMO because I don't have the timestamp nor which video it was said in. I recall her saying boxers and sometimes pants. No to pajamas. Like... who sleeps in pants? They aren't that comfortable IMO. She also said, when asked, that they had their own blankets, they didn't all sleep together under the same blanket(s). I found that a bit odd and IMO it doesn't sound like the truth to me. If done that way she'd be under the king sized blankets, and they'd be on to of her blanket(s), each with their own blanket. I'm not buying it.

This'll have to be JMO because I don't have the timestamp nor which video it was said in. I recall her saying boxers and sometimes pants. No to pajamas. Like... who sleeps in pants? They aren't that comfortable IMO. She also said, when asked, that they had their own blankets, they didn't all sleep together under the same blanket(s). I found that a bit odd and IMO it doesn't sound like the truth to me. If done that way she'd be under the king sized blankets, and they'd be on to of her blanket(s), each with their own blanket. I'm not buying it.
Maybe she meant sweatpants? Sleeping in regular day-wear pants sounds really uncomfortable. But if that is what he sleeps in, no wonder he has sleep problems.

Maybe the "nesting" he texted means MS cuddled up in her own blanket and they had a word for it since that's what they all do? I don't think JS makes her big bed every day (no evidence, just guessing), so I can picture a huge bed with piles of blankets each person grabs to sleep under.

jmo

Maybe she meant sweatpants? Sleeping in regular day-wear pants sounds really uncomfortable. But if that is what he sleeps in, no wonder he has sleep problems.

Maybe the "nesting" he texted means MS cuddled up in her own blanket and they had a word for it since that's what they all do? I don't think JS makes her big bed every day (no evidence, just guessing), so I can picture a huge bed with piles of blankets each person grabs to sleep under.

jmo
If I recall she used the words boxers and pants. But yeah, I suppose she could have meant sweatpants. I'd have thought she would have said that though.

So, if they really were pants that she meant (not sweats) that makes me think it's not the truth.

Saylor is her dog. He wrote this review just to try to help her get business.
I think Koda is too. isnt that what that pet feeder was chirping, the one everyone thought was a parrot. it kept saying "Koda"

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back