Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Koda is the cat. Don't know for sure.
Yes, Koda is the cat. I posted a pic and info here:

BBM for focus. Respectfully, what makes you think that? There's nothing that we've seen so far in which she seems hit.
Her daughter was raped for years then murdered by a man she had brought into their lives years before. No one can know how they will react to something like that unless you live it. I can say I'd react a certain way but in all honesty I don't know what shape I'd be in mentally, emotionally, or physically if I were to face a situation like JS is.

I get what she means about the raping being not evil, it's not that it's not evil, it's that she's praying that MS is just missing. Her entire world has just been flipped every which way, words aren't going to come out right. Denial and a million other things may be felt, yet not come out like they should. IMO. MOO. ALL MY OPINION OF COURSE.

Her daughter was raped for years then murdered by a man she had brought into their lives years before. No one can know how they will react to something like that unless you live it. I can say I'd react a certain way but in all honesty I don't know what shape I'd be in mentally, emotionally, or physically if I were to face a situation like JS is.
It's not her reaction, its the lack of one that I notice. Moreover how she doesn't downgrade him after learning about the SA and asks more questions about whats going to happen to him than about finding her daughter.
I mean it's right from the start, the " we" I know she lied but whats worse is why? if she truly didnt think he had anything to do with her disappearance why did she feel the need to include herself in the drives.?
why did she correct SS account of the clothing maddi was last seen in if she wasnt even there?
Why constantly ask for proof of Maddi's face in the picture, or who was on the other end of that peen in her daughters mouth, its ridiculous.
I understand wishful thinking but this "protection" went on for months. why?
she watches the news, after months how could she not get it?
she says she avoids the news and social media but also says " what Ive heard is?" heard from who? her family is talking about how this may have happened? about his guilt? or is it her listening to social media?
So she is her own worst enemy. When she speaks she's hanging herself with her own rope. and thats why people doubt her. It's also infuriating to continue to hear her denial, like clue in already. I think the denial is causing her to lose any compassion people may have.
I get it, she didnt know, fine, but stop parading your defence of him.
I personally dont care if she thinks hes a good guy, because he is not a good guy, and I dont want to hear it from her.

Last edited:

I get what she means about the raping being not evil, it's not that it's not evil, it's that she's praying that MS is just missing. Her entire world has just been flipped every which way, words aren't going to come out right. Denial and a million other things may be felt, yet not come out like they should. IMO. MOO. ALL MY OPINION OF COURSE.
None it would have happened if not for her letting it happen. She let that thing 'sleep' with Madeline. MOO

why did she correct SS account of the clothing maddi was last seen in if she wasnt even there?
I think it's because Monday was sports day and she normally wore shorts on Monday's. Apparently SS wasn't aware of that fact if he's the one that likely dressed Maddie after killing her as he chose to put her in jeans, not her normal Monday shorts. All JMO.

In the segment I quoted, they repeatedly ask her for ideas where he might have taken her, they tell her we need to find her, and she had nothing to give them.
In the segment I watched she offered up multiple options. The trail behind their place they used to go on he had a scooter, another park they would go together, the town with storage unit, whatever 192 is she said maybe there.

How exactly would you answer if you just found out your SO raped and murdered your child, and you were asked where you believe he hid their body?

In the segment I watched she offered up multiple options. The trail behind their place they used to go on he had a scooter, another park they would go together, the town with storage unit, whatever 192 is she said maybe there.

How exactly would you answer if you just found out your SO raped and murdered your child, and you were asked where you believe he hid their body?
Yes, she also mentioned Lake Lizzie Preserve which was posted about upthread.

You just wouldn’t put your child in that situation.

But she did…
No parent puts their child in a situation like that, it's an awful horrible thing no one should have to experience. Unfortunately this awful world we live in it happens, at the hands of those you least expect including teachers, priests, parents, step parents, and other sick individuals lurking among us and our children.

Point fingers all you please she didn't cause this, that sick monster did. IMO. MOO.

No parent puts their child in a situation like that, it's an awful horrible thing no one should have to experience. Unfortunately this awful world we live in it happens, at the hands of those you least expect including teachers, priests, parents, step parents, and other sick individuals lurking among us and our children.

Point fingers all you please she didn't cause this, that sick monster did. IMO. MOO.

She did put her child in a situation like that. She facilitated it, enabled it, by letting a grown man sleep with her teen daughter.

IMO.

Last edited:
I think it's because Monday was sports day and she normally wore shorts on Monday's. Apparently SS wasn't aware of that fact if he's the one that likely dressed Maddie after killing her as he chose to put her in jeans, not her normal Monday shorts. All JMO.

Where is the sports day information to be found? I heard something about that but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere. Thank you!

Where is the sports day information to be found? I heard something about that but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere. Thank you!
Right now it's found in my memory from either reading or hearing it in one of the approved videos since that's all I listen to. I'm also not on SM (I know... *gasp*) so I didn't run across it that way.

@ttjo - you seem to be able to easily pulls things up at your fingertips. :) Do you happen to remember where it was mentioned that Maddie usually wore shorts on Monday due to sports? Google is of NO help. I do not think I'm misremembering but can't find it. TIA!

Not ttjo, but on pg 112 of the 896-pg dump (I've lost the link and only have the document now), the gym teacher heard what Madeline had been described as wearing (which I think was shorts at that time?), and said that was what she always wore to class, because she didn't "dress out". There may be more than that, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX
Back