Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok there are several around the time, so I will post one and you can scroll back and forth. I dont think this is where it starts, it goes further back, Ill look too for the source

Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9
OH oh oh oh

In the report at JS's mother's office, SS said Maddie was wearing pants, which is indeed what she was found wearing.

JS quickly corrected him to say shorts. But we know JS didn't see Maddie that morning.

So why did she say that so definitively when she didn't see her? Maddie could have decided it was too chilly to wear shorts so she put on pants instead. Even if it was gym day, she could have taken her shorts to school in her backpack to change into later.

In every interview thereafter, IIRC, SS said shorts.

JS corrected him so authoritatively because the script called for shorts, and at that moment he veered from the script into reality.

JMO, speculation, IMO, MOO

OH oh oh oh

In the report at JS's mother's office, SS said Maddie was wearing pants, which is indeed what she was found wearing.

JS quickly corrected him to say shorts. But we know JS didn't see Maddie that morning.

So why did she say that so definitively when she didn't see her? Maddie could have decided it was too chilly to wear shorts so she put on pants instead. Even if it was gym day, she could have taken her shorts to school in her backpack to change into later.

In every interview thereafter, IIRC, he said shorts.

JS corrected him because the script called for shorts and he veered from the script into reality.

another post re : the shorts. and yes even if she normally wore shorts, she may not have that day, I think we were all talking about why Jenn piped in when she wasnt even there. the answer : because someone said she typically wore shorts on Mondays b/c of phys-ed and thats why jenn corrected him with " I think shorts"

I dont think anyone ever said she caused this, that would be a stretch. It's whether or not (at any point ) she became aware or even have the slightest inclination and let it continue by turning a blind eye.
If they can prove that, she deserves to go down with him.
She did admit she knew it was going on in one of her police interviews when LE asked her that directly. She said she needed a “good night’s sleep” (mmkay) she had bloodwork in the morning, a Botox appt and the day off.

It’s weird how she said she needed the man to come from two hours away to take her daughter to school in the morning with all that considered. Given how intent LE was on asking her specifics about MS’s period and the missing pregnancy test, I’m beginning to believe the murder may have been planned by both. Whether MS was pregnant or not, assuming she might be could have been the catalyst. I’m wondering if MS took the test or if JS tested her. If JS and SS realized the test was missing and suspected it, that’s motive IMO.

However, I’m also wondering if “I can’t risk it” text to SS that night from JS was bc MS was found to be not pregnant after taking the test, but JS had decided it was too close of a call. And yet, she allowed it to happen again. Then, her daughter either fought back and was strangled to death in response, or SS took his depraved sexual abuse past the point of no return bc the pattern of indulging his sick desires finally escalated to that point.

Assuming it was manual, using his hands (do we know that? I don’t recall hearing about ligature marks, so I just am assuming he used his hands unless we get more info)

Many people do not know how to get out of a strangulation hold, myself included when I was in my twenties and strangled to the point of unconsciousness. In a panic, you’re pulling at the attacker’s fingers, hands, forearms and flailing to break the hold. For a 13 year old girl, that’s going to be next to impossible when the attacker is a grown man.

I learned years later from watching videos that you can break a strangulation hold by forcing both arms up through the space between the gap in between the attackers arms, then you bring both elbows down hard on their forearms to break the hold. I wish more women and girls were taught this because it could save your life.

I think there are other ways to break a strangulation hold, but that was the one that seemed to be the easiest to me.

It’s weird how she said she needed the man to come from two hours away to take her daughter to school in the morning with all that considered. Given how intent LE was on asking her specifics about MS’s period and the missing pregnancy test, I’m beginning to believe the murder may have been planned by both. Whether MS was pregnant or not, assuming she might be could have been the catalyst. I’m wondering if MS took the test or if JS tested her. If JS and SS realized the test was missing and suspected it, that’s motive IMO.
I still wonder if that Saturday call may have been a catalyst (if it is even true.)
I guess, whether it's true or not something caused him to panic, enough for him to look for tranquilizers and make his parents want to steer clear. So instead they filled his car with gas and got that show on the road. They said they welcomed the break.
Who called Saturday? a bday party invite wouldn't send him into a tailspin and I don't believe maddi would invite him where she probably knows he's not welcome. Maybe thats what upset him, being told he cant come.
Trouble is not only do many of them lie, they make things up.
I wish they'd let us see the phone records.
Many people do not know how to get out of a strangulation hold, myself included when I was in my twenties and strangled to the point of unconsciousness. In a panic, you’re pulling at the attacker’s fingers, hands, forearms and flailing to break the hold. For a 13 year old girl, that’s going to be next to impossible when the attacker is a grown man.
Im sorry you went through that, that would be terrifying, not being able to breathe would be one of my worst fears.

None it would have happened if not for her letting it happen. She let that thing 'sleep' with Madeline. MOO
True, but at that time there was no reason to believe he was a thing as you say, no one knew he was an evil monster.

The mom is a victim until named person of interest, this thread has turned into straight victim bashing. It's sickening.

True, but at that time there was no reason to believe he was a thing as you say, no one knew he was an evil monster.

The mom is a victim until named person of interest, this thread has turned into straight victim bashing. It's sickening.
LE stated Madeline is the only victim. There was zero reason for her to allow That thing to 'sleep'with her. Zero.
MOO

No parent puts their child in a situation like that, it's an awful horrible thing no one should have to experience. Unfortunately this awful world we live in it happens, at the hands of those you least expect including teachers, priests, parents, step parents, and other sick individuals lurking among us and our children.

Point fingers all you please she didn't cause this, that sick monster did. IMO. MOO.
That is precisely what she did. She put her daughter in a situation where a perverted person could molest her and ultimately kill her. It is because we do live in a world so awful when things happen when you least expect it that we need to be extra careful with our children. You don’t let girls sleep with men, that’s a good starting point.

I am bringing this post forward for information as to why we are discussing JS:

Post in thread 'FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5' Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

JMO

ETA: Here is the post contained at the link above.

From Sillybilly:
"ADMIN NOTE:

We received a question asking if the mother could be sleuthed, and as we are allowing the mother to be discussed as a suspect, members are also allowed to sleuth her as they normally do a POI/suspect."

Last edited:

She knew and not only that, but the location/area where Maddie's was disgustingly discarded was her idea. Sleuthing has led me to discover just how many big 'coincidences' there are in this case. Things not yet mentioned anywhere.

It's become harder to share genuine sleuthing finds in the true crime community now, too many so called 'content creators' taking info from forums, doxxing people or worse. It's gross. Anyhow it was good to catch up on the threads and see some familiar names from older cases.

All MOO of course.

and there was no reason to believe he was trustworthy either when he told her he stole from his family and she herself called him a master liar. She thought hed never do that to her, and he did., that he'd never hurt Maddie, and he did. Maybe from her perspective she had no reason to believe he was "a thing", but thats because she lacked reasonable judgement. , when everyone else it seems, could see the writing on the wall.
When bought to her attention, she thanked them and carried on.
as a parent, for something like this, I dont think you should get to wave the red flags off b/c you think hed never do it. as a parent you have duty to your child to at least investigate. Did she ever talk to maddi about it? we will never know..
She also doesnt present herself in a way that would get sympathy, she presents as though she has something to hide, so she shouldn't be surprised at the publics perception.

Last edited:
Even though I admit that it is entirely possible, one of the main reasons I don’t think JS was involved in Maddie’s murder is because I just don’t think she is smart enough to outwit LE, most people aren’t and like majority of the population, I also don’t think she would have the skill or practicum to avoid any detection or residue that could or would be picked up by forensics.

Also, considering how much JS loves/prioritizes her sleep, in my opinion, if she knew that sadly Maddie was already dead she wouldn’t even had bothered going to her school or drive around just to pretend to ‘search’ for her. She is probably more likely to call Maddie in sick and then spend the afternoon and evening in bed while SS hid her poor daughter’s body and did away with the evidence.

My own speculation, but if they were both involved I could see them, or at least JS, trying to pull something more similar to Casey Anthony where they would lie and give shady excuses about Maddie’s whereabouts for days when her Maddie’s friend or family begin to ask (like oh, she is sick, or we sent her to SS’ parents house or we sent her to father’s house in TX) before ending with ‘she ran away’ as a last ditch effort as people get suspicious about why Maddie has been gone so long and they finally get caught and reported to LE, questioned and arrested.

But this is just my hypothetical

I'm not accusing JS of anything criminal (others are, I know), but I will fault her for her terribly bad judgment in certain aspects of her parenting. Think about this, even if SS were absolutely trustworthy and JS absolutely sure he would never touch Maddie if they slept in the same bed alone behind a chain-locked door (but you can never know, so ALWAYS a bad idea, imo!), but even IF, there are STILL other reasons not to send your pre-teen or young teenage daughter (or older teen daughter as well!) off to bed with your boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, or any other adult male literally who is not their father! What if your daughter gets mad at this man in your life and concocts a scheme to get rid of him by making up a story about sexual abuse, even when nothing has happened? Who will be believed if it's just her word or his, which it would be since they were alone? That could not happen if they weren't allowed to be alone together in bed ever. You never know, some kids do things like this, it's a fact. There are also some kids who, for whatever reason, be it past trauma, abuse, behavioral issues, mental health problems, or whatever, if left alone with a man in that situation, some kids might act sexually aggressive, or flirt, or expose themselves or offer themselves to him, even if he hasn't treated them like that at all, which obviously puts him in a very bad situation. Yes, a morally upright man isn't going to give in even to this, but not all men are morally upright, even if they wouldn't abuse a child, but why open up the possibility of such situations at all? We know for a fact some children do things like this, so not only should the man never be trusted to sleep alone w/your daughter, but IMO, some children also shouldn't be trusted to be sent to bed with a grown man not their father!

But this goes without saying, all parents know this, I hope. So what was JS thinking when she repeatedly did exactly this? I admit it is not too hard for me to think she enabled it to keep SS around. But do I think she was involved with or aware of the murder? Definitely not. And contrary to what others think, I do think she looks heartbroken AT TIMES in her interviews.

We are allowed to discuss JS as it relates to MSM news and the LE interviews. That to me is not victim bashing and what happened to Madeline is what is truly sickening.

What type of grown man is going to enjoy sleeping with an 8-13 yo and take the pictures and videos that we know he did? An evil monster, child SA abuser and ultimately a murderer. SS gets no pass or sympathy from me period.

JS turned a blind eye to it or truly did not care or couldn't be bothered. She deserves no sympathy either. Madeline should have been protected by JS, that was her job as a Mother and as a decent human being in general. She failed on both counts IMO.

JMO

I'm not accusing JS of anything criminal (others are, I know), but I will fault her for her terribly bad judgment in certain aspects of her parenting. Think about this, even if SS were absolutely trustworthy and JS absolutely sure he would never touch Maddie if they slept in the same bed alone behind a chain-locked door (but you can never know, so ALWAYS a bad idea, imo!), but even IF, there are STILL other reasons not to send your pre-teen or young teenage daughter (or older teen daughter as well!) off to bed with your boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, or any other adult male literally who is not their father!
I honestly can’t think of ANY reason to send a pre/teen daughter to bed with their father either! (Outside of child having medical needs that require 24 hr supervision?).

OH oh oh oh

In every interview thereafter, IIRC, SS said shorts.

JS corrected him so authoritatively because the script called for shorts, and at that moment he veered from the script into reality.

I'm having an opposite reaction.

If JS insisted that MS was wearing shorts (because JS knew Monday was gym day), but MS was found in pants, I am now thinking that JS did NOT know about the murder. Previously, I suspected she did.

Dressing a body in shorts would be a lot easier than in jeans! Surely SS would have rather taken the easier way to dress her and JS would've instructed the easier way if she were involved.

I had been assuming that JS was insistent on the shorts because someone told her the person seen in the church video was wearing shorts and JS clung to that description. Now, I think she insisted on shorts because it was a Monday.

I don't think JS knew MS was dead.

jmopinion at the moment

I'm having an opposite reaction.

If JS insisted that MS was wearing shorts (because JS knew Monday was gym day), but MS was found in pants, I am now thinking that JS did NOT know about the murder. Previously, I suspected she did.

Dressing a body in shorts would be a lot easier than in jeans! Surely SS would have rather taken the easier way to dress her and JS would've instructed the easier way if she were involved.

I had been assuming that JS was insistent on the shorts because someone told her the person seen in the church video was wearing shorts and JS clung to that description. Now, I think she insisted on shorts because it was a Monday.

I don't think JS knew MS was dead.

jmopinion at the moment
I'm on the fence as to when JS knew as well. It doesn't excuse her behavior as a poor Mother, but I go back and forth on when she actually knew Madeline was deceased. Those LE interviews and her answers and actions are just so bizarre to me. IDK :(

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back