Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the roommate started off friends with JS's sister but didn't she say that she became closer to JS? She said they had kids the same age and shared similar issues, like anxiety. I don't think the woman was just a renter, or sister's friend, she was actually good friends with JS, imo.

Thats assuming he would say she started it.
On one hand, he gives such crazy excuses that if his excuse was thinking she came on to him I wouldnt be surprised.
although all the photos ? how can he say that? thats delusional.
I also think he could be referring to "someone else playing a role"
My impression: can't be someone other than JS. IMO

You know, I got to thinking about the sleeping arrangements when all three of them slept in her "king sized bed", like making sure people knew it's king sized, so there's be plenty of room for 3 adults which somehow would make it OK. I'm counting Maddie as an adult for her size, not her age, as she's the same size that I am.

So, I was laying in my Queen size bed, which is only 60" wide, so you'd add 16" to that for a King size which are 76" wide. That's not much, folks. Not for 3 adults. It's ~2' per adult with a couple of inches space in-between. TWO FEET.

I just now measured after laying in one of my normal positions, and I take up a full 33". I knew I was a spreader (I don't sleep lying on my back and laying straight, I sprawl) so had to measure twice after marking my spot, and getting up because I surprised at how wide of a space I took.

So in all honesty... I'm not envisioning how 3 adult sized people were able to comfortably sleep in a King sized bed. And Maddie is supposedly a sleep kicker and moves around a lot according to JS.

With that said... why in the world would JS not be in the middle position?!?! After all, he was her BF, and a good friend even when they weren't in a relationship, and even if she wasn't, it's still a darn good question! If they were going to all sleep together, SHE should have shielded Maddie from being too close to SS (or any man, for that matter) during the night. Keep in mind JS told LE in one of the interviews that she woke to see Maddie snuggled up against SS in the crook of his arm. So she puts Maddie in the middle next to SS?!? That's not only wrong, IMO, it's stupid.

Yes….. and as I reflect on the entire sordid case, and not at all an attempt to disparage dear MS - but I am now wondering if the ‘embarrassment’ over the car, the hooptie, the entire not wanting to be seen dropped off by SS at school IIRC - maybe that was for another entirely different reason she might have had?

And perhaps there was some big event or the like, as @Poedelini suggests above in post # 728 ….. something had arisen? And from what has been observed, sadly, doesn’t seem we can rely on anyone talking to explain what that was? Maybe someone at the birthday celebration has revealed something to investigators?

The child was just coming of age in many respects. It is so sad IMO. I can’t even (as a father of two young daughters I am)…. I can’t even imagine the conversations she might have had with friends her age. Or the conversations that she couldn’t really have. Talking of a boyfriend, life events, a first kiss, etc. And yet things she knew maybe she couldn’t have said or even tried to feel.

I continue to hope authorities are of similar mindset as to what seems to have happened in this case. And that all evidence and statements are being well examined. :( MOO
Afaik, Maddie did the drawing of a se.x scene at school and people saw it. Maybe, she didn't want SS to show up near the school as her driver, when fellow students could have tied the painting to this specific man, who transported her? So she told her mother, his car would be embarrassing; in truth it was SS himself, nice car or not nice car. IMO

Afaik, Maddie did the drawing of a se.x scene at school and people saw it. Maybe, she didn't want SS to show up near the school as her driver, when fellow students could have tied the painting to this specific man, who transported her? So she told her mother, his car would be embarrassing; in truth it was SS himself, nice car or not nice car. IMO
I don't know... it's not like the drawing was one you could interpret in several different ways. It was what it was, period (fellatio). How could anyone seeing that NOT report it if it was in a 12 year old's notebook?? Since no one pulled the alarm on that it's hard for me to consider that anyone, other than LE after their search, saw it. Otherwise it would have been reported with the quickness, yet it wasn't.

And if kids her age saw it and didn't report it... there'd have been a LOT of schoolyard chatter about it IMO.

I believe the roommate started off friends with JS's sister but didn't she say that she became closer to JS? She said they had kids the same age and shared similar issues, like anxiety. I don't think the woman was just a renter, or sister's friend, she was actually good friends with JS, imo.
Jenn did say she knew her, her whole life. probably met. through the sister and now live together.

I don't know... it's not like the drawing was one you could interpret in several different ways. It was what it was, period (fellatio). How could anyone seeing that NOT report it if it was in a 12 year old's notebook?? Since no one pulled the alarm on that it's hard for me to consider that anyone, other than LE after their search, saw it. Otherwise it would have been reported with the quickness, yet it wasn't.

And if kids her age saw it and didn't report it... there'd have been a LOT of schoolyard chatter about it IMO.
The drawing makes me sad. She likely drew it when she was 12.

jmo

I have a question. How is JS texting CS to get SS a lawyer and referencing the CSAM not witness tampering?

Didn’t she reference the CSAM in her texts right after the lawyer comment? I can see dismissing the lawyer comment, fine. But what about the follow up in reference to the CSAM to CS?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back