Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask how we know this is his Reddit account? I haven't clicked on it admittedly.
I saw the reddit account last night and i wasn’t convinced it was his. I did some further digging and found his instagram with his picture under the name ‘Sustinet’. Also on his FB page there’s a game and his user name is ‘Sustinet’.

I wonder what else we can find with him using sustinet.

Do you think we will eventually learn there are other victims? Hard to believe at 37 there won't be, but I guess that could be the case and this was his first real opportunity.

His obsession with all the weird toy stuff is so odd to me, very juvenile. I don't understand why he didn't get a hard side eye from his partner?
I just can’t imagine this was a first time, based on his age and the severity of the offenses. He went from rape to murder, and typically there’s an escalating pattern of behavior leading up to that.

Whether they can prove that is another matter, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone came forward, or they found evidence in his devices.

I saw the reddit account last night and i wasn’t convinced it was his. I did some further digging and found his instagram with his picture under the name ‘Sustinet’. Also on his FB page there’s a game and his user name is ‘Sustinet’.

I wonder what else we can find with him using sustinet.
He also has a Twitter/X account with the same username, but there's only one tweet on it and he didn't seem to really use it.

Thank you, @MadMcGoo for allowing this reddit!

Wow at SS's reddit. Appears he likes to work around children at Disney (JMO) and also respond to teens on reddit. Here's one such response of his:

View attachment 487601

I find it interesting that he offers advice to teens he doesn't even know, tells them to GET OUT of bad situations, yet he was causing a bad situation with his GFs teen daughter. Well, actually she was a preteen when I'm guessing "things" happened to her by him as she just recently turned 13. I don't understand helping strangers, and abusing someone you're supposed to love and protect and murdering them! Likely after 'stuff' happened. All MOO.

ETA link to source: https://www.reddit.com/user/Sustinet/
Yes, I'm sure there is some pyschology behind this. Maybe someone with some professional knowledge will weigh in. I considered a sort of atonement component. But maybe this is just role playing for him, in order to contact and groom teens in private messages.

Did you see the post where he says he had a horrible childhood, suffers PTSD from it as an adult?

Last edited:
Oh I don’t doubt that for a second. This whole post history is remarkable; we don’t usually have that kind of insight into someone like this.
Hopefully the Reddit info has been sent to LE - it's a treasure trove. But what I really want them to get ahold of are the private discussions he may have been having.

I'm sure they've subpoenaed Reddit for all that, and all his social media accounts for that matter.
Do you think he'll do a plea deal? I mean they have him dead to rights on this. His digital footprint alone would likely put him in prison for years. Let alone what he did to sweet Maddie.

I was thinking also, if God forbid she was pregnant - what kind of enhancements could be charged?

I just can’t imagine this was a first time, based on his age and the severity of the offenses. He went from rape to murder, and typically there’s an escalating pattern of behavior leading up to that.

Whether they can prove that is another matter, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone came forward, or they found evidence in his devices.
Just speculating of course because the only thing we know right now is the he has no known relevant criminal history or public allegations, but…. I think it’s entirely possible he has no other direct* victims. It’s impossible to get numbers on, but some portion of consumers of CSAM have never sexually assaulted a child. It may be the case that he had a sexual interest in children but did not have access to a child before.

I also don’t make much out of the jump to homicide. I don’t see much that would say he had planned to kill her. It’s possible that he accidentally killed her, or that she said something that angered him. But to me it seems so poorly planned that I don’t think he had a plan ahead of time.

*I say direct because if he was consuming CSAM, the children in that material are victims, but just not ones that could ever accuse him of anything

I think SS is the person that posted the I am going to live in the woods after I am 13 on smedia. I think it was ploy as to why she went missing. I also think she was going to tell someone what he was doing, or she was pregnant. mmo

I know but one might think she would at least want to offer an "I had no idea and I'm horrified and devastated" statement.arrested Through a lawyer, or clergy, or relative, or family friend if not in person.
I would be in shock, traumatized etc , probably heavily medicated. Her partner was arrested, she was told about the SA and her daughters body was found . All within a short period of time. She doesn't owe the public an explanation.

Do you think he'll do a plea deal? I mean they have him dead to rights on this. His digital footprint alone would likely put him in prison for years. Let alone what he did to sweet Maddie.

I was thinking also, if God forbid she was pregnant - what kind of enhancements could be charged?
He’s already extremely likely to get the death penalty, so I don’t think her being pregnant changes much if that winds up being the case.

I think it’s overwhelmingly likely he takes a plea if it’s offered.

I would be in shock, traumatized etc , probably heavily medicated. Her partner was arrested, she was told about the SA and her daughter’s body was found . All within a short period of time. She doesn't owe the public an explanation.
The chance JS has some kind of charges is also not 0%, even if she wasn’t directly involved in the murder. I’m sure she’s at least got a lawyer involved advising her not to speak.

I would be in shock, traumatized etc , probably heavily medicated. Her partner was arrested, she was told about the SA and her daughters body was found . All within a short period of time. She doesn't owe the public an explanation.
I cannot even imagine what she’s going through. And knowing her partner did it and hid his true self from her.

No. That’s the issue that’s causing concern here. The last time the mother mentions seeing the daughter, is when she went to bed that night.

Then bizarrely, this guy is picking her up for school well before it was necessary to pick her up.

So we don’t know if mom was working, sleeping, or if something else was going on.
I think mom was sleeping, he went out early to get rid of the backpack, he may have told mom he had an early errand and would take Maddie to school, pick her up. I think it was last minute crime of opportunity. He had to get rid of her before being exposed. He already has a Death penalty case without murdering her, so he had nothing to lose. It also could have been an accident , while trying to keep her quiet. And then offered to take her to school in the morning MOO.

Thank You so much for posting the video with the time, @em13. I wanted to listen to that again. Mom doesn't maybe mean to be misleading, but I find her a confusing person to get the details from.

It almost sounds like it was a Zoom communication between Maddy and Mom. Then, Mom says she told her Good Night and that's about it. If she said then I hugged her or tucked her in, it'd confirm more that it was a physical conversation. I know I sound paranoid believing what should be fact.

PLEASE tell me if I'm hearing this wrong, but Mom also says immediately after that how she was the one who took her to school in the morning along with her partner. AFAIK, the mother didn't take Maddy to school that morning, nor do I think she saw her that morning. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.
no, you did not hear wrong. She said: "I was the one who took her to school in the morning....pause...that was my partner..pause...um but yeah'.

IMO, she is trying to be careful wording her responses and in this interview at the beginning when she says 'we dropped her off at school, um, close to school, she wanted to walk the rest of the way'..then she says, "Im not sure what I am allowed to share", but then continues after she is soothed by the interviewer.

a red flag to me in her other interview was: when she mentioned the CCTV camera she said her sister was onsite and LE told her sister what was on the video. why wasnt she onsite with her family who was 'going all out' (public awareness with flyers)

mom says, she probably doesnt know her own full address. (??) she forgets things, namely her phone in this instance. I posted this before: Madeline came home from her birthday celebration and didnt connect with one friend before bed?

where was the BD party
who was theere
what time was it
who took her there - mom didnt, said she had to work
who took her home, what time was it
was home her own house?
was mom home?

what time did she get up, did she have breakfast, or grab something to go, or nothing? <----the morning simply begins in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother