Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we suddenly have new camera info from a mountain or something, maybe I will change my mind lol :-D

From the sworn statement SS gave initially (go back a page and also see what MackTheKNife transcribed) SS claimed he went to the vape shop, ran "errands" and was home UNTIL 2:30pm.

I agree with you it is more likely he returned to the apartment after changing the tire, etc. Way too many lies here to keep straight!
OK, finally found the transcript which was a tad difficult to do since it was behind a Spoiler. Thank you for bringing that up, BTW, as I had forgotten to bookmark it. :) Anyway, I'm not seeing the word 'until' in that transcript. The way it is worded is "at", which is the same as I was saying (around 2:30).

Here is the quote from @Mack the Knife's transcript:

Once Stephan was home for about an hour he went back out to retrieve a vape juice and then run errands. Stephan stated he returned home and stayed home at approximately 1430 hours.

Post where the transcript is: Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

So, I stand by my guess that MSM was wrong when they said he was home UNTIL 2:30. We all know that would have been a lie as he was seen changing his tire between 1-2:30pm.

(And LOL @ a camera on a mountain. ;) No kidding, huh?? Wouldn't that be sweet though??)

Last edited:
Before Sterns’ arrest, he told Channel 9 that he dropped off Madeline Soto at school the morning of her disappearance.
She was asleep for most of the way,” he said. “I told her‘have a good day at school’ when she got out -- ‘I love her.’She said, ‘Thanks, I love you, too.’ And that was it.”
Law enforcement officers believe Sterns never drove Madeline Soto to school and that she was already dead that morning.

Shortened and BBM for focus.

Another lie. "She was "asleep" for most of the way" (as in dead "asleep"). UNLESS, she was killed sometime after JS drove away from the home and when he returned at 8:19, which is when LE is pretty confident she was seen deceased. But it would have to be after he dumped her stuff at 7:35, which makes no sense to me why he'd do that if she was alive at 7:35.

Either way, she wasn't "asleep" most of the way, but rather, the entire way. But for the life of me, I still don't understand why he'd drive her dead body past the school (where the car was caught on a license plate reader at 8:19am), and then take her back home to deal with later. I'm going to venture a guess that he was going to dump her body shortly after dumping her things, but for whatever reason, changed his mind and decided to wait. But that's a huge risk to have a dead body parked out front IMO. They don't even have a garage to hide it in. But, that's why I think he threw a blanket over her, LE saw that, she never removed it, which is why they are so sure she was dead at 8:19am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphmaic