Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. I am very curious what happened between the end of her birthday party the night before and when he dumped the backpack and laptop.

And I'm still wondering why her laptop was dumped at 7:35 but then SS drives her into the compound at 8:19 apparently deceased. LE only gave us one time of his or JS's car coming through the gatehouse entrance. Nothing makes sense unless her dead body was somewhere else before we were made aware of that one event.

And I'm still wondering why her laptop was dumped at 7:35 but then SS drives her into the compound at 8:19 apparently deceased. LE only gave us one time of his or JS's car coming through the gatehouse entrance. Nothing makes sense unless her dead body was somewhere else before we were made aware of that one event.
When LE were searching for her body, the helicopter flyovers on the news seemed to show them searching out behind / around an abandoned property with a derelict house on it. I have wondered what made them so interested in that particular location? I've also wondered if they found anything there of evidentiary significance? Was this a place he'd been to previously with her? Or with someone else we may not know about? Did they have reason to believe that perhaps her body was in that general area (I've no idea how far that is from where her body was actually located). But if her body was there - why drive it all the way back to the complex for 8:19 at which time LE assert her body was visible in the car, already dead?

When LE were searching for her body, the helicopter flyovers on the news seemed to show them searching out behind / around an abandoned property with a derelict house on it. I have wondered what made them so interested in that particular location? I've also wondered if they found anything there of evidentiary significance? Was this a place he'd been to previously with her? Or with someone else we may not know about? Did they have reason to believe that perhaps her body was in that general area (I've no idea how far that is from where her body was actually located). But if her body was there - why drive it all the way back to the complex for 8:19 at which time LE assert her body was visible in the car, already dead?
So many questions....and no information being released. Guess we wait

Didnt someone call in a tip?. On the Kissimmee police dept Facebook page it had the post. I would post a screen shot if but not sure if it's allowed. After the police were asking for tips at the press conference, a man called in and said he witnessed someone changing a tire and gave a description of the vehicle and location. it was exactly here she was found. It was posted on march 1.

Last edited:
Didnt someone call in a tip?. On the Kissimmee police dept Facebook page it had the post. I would post a screen shot if but not sure if it's allowed. After the police were asking for tips at the press conference, a man called in and said he witnessed someone changing a tire and gave a description of the vehicle and location. it was exactly here she was found. It was posted on march 1.
Yes, someone called in a tip of him having a flat tire.

Detectives said a tip showed him changing a flat tire not far from where the girl’s body was found that afternoon.

I know...they discovered her body pretty quickly you would think there would be something by now like he is denying the claims or whatever but it's just been silence since the sheriff posted the picture of her dead body on tic Tok maybe he doesn't want to make anymore mistakes

When LE were searching for her body, the helicopter flyovers on the news seemed to show them searching out behind / around an abandoned property with a derelict house on it
Got any links to this....Was there any drone footage we know of

Yes, someone called in a tip of him having a flat tire.

Detectives said a tip showed him changing a flat tire not far from where the girl’s body was found that afternoon.

I don't remember which show it was reported on, but they shared a map of where the flat tire was changed as per the tip, versus where her body was found. And it was on an entirely different road with the same name. The flat was on Old Hickory Tree Road and her body was found on Hickory Tree Road which was separated by a connecting road. So the reporter was still wondering how they found Maddie's body since it was a distance away from where the tip sent them to.

The American College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians recommends a first gynecologist visit when a girl is 13-15. Per the link above, a pelvic (internal) exam usually isn't done then, just a regular health check-up and discussion about development. Per the link above
I went to the gyno for the first time after I started my cycle at age 13. At every single appointment, they ask if you're sexually active during workup. I was never asked this in my mother's presence. I was told that I would only need a pelvic exam/pap smear if I was sexually active OR was over age 21. I remember my doctor asking me about sexual activity several times during my last few appointments...I think she didn't really believe what I told her lol.

Once I made it to 21, I was then told I didn't need a pap smear unless I was sexually active OR judt wanted one. I don't remember being given a time frame for when they were no longer optional aside from sexual activity.

All this to say, Maddy would've been asked this question 100% if she'd an appointment. I have only ever been to this one office though so I'm not sure if they all operate this way.

Got any links to this....Was there any drone footage we know of
You’d probably have to go to YouTube and search for Madeline Soto news helicopter footage on March 1. I was watching live as it aired and didn’t bookmark it. But they were very interested in an old abandoned (?) property just before they moved to where she was finally found. In one of the threads before this one I’m sure you’ll find discussion and links about it.

I don't remember which show it was reported on, but they shared a map of where the flat tire was changed as per the tip, versus where her body was found. And it was on an entirely different road with the same name. The flat was on Old Hickory Tree Road and her body was found on Hickory Tree Road which was separated by a connecting road. So the reporter was still wondering how they found Maddie's body since it was a distance away from where the tip sent them to.
There was the guy in the news who said about seeing SS on the home security footage. But I don’t think that was the tip that lead to her body being found. <modsnip - no MSM source>

Last edited by a moderator:
There was the guy in the news who said about seeing SS on the home security footage. But I don’t think that was the tip that lead to her body being found. <modsnip - no MSM source>
<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>
The show I saw just pointed out that his car was seen with a flat on Old Hickory Tree while they found her body on Hickory Tree quite a distance away. I took a screenshot of both roads from Google to illustrate it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 9.51.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 9.51.54 PM.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 32
I keep thinking that it might have been a confrontation with Maddie deciding she was NOT going to put up with SS's advances once she turned 13. It might have been like a magical year for her or something. It sounds like it might have had some sort of significance/importance to her if we're to believe it was her that said when she turned 13 she was going to live in the woods. Either way, it appears that she was going to do SOMETHING when she turned 13. Perhaps it was saying no and it didn't go well for her, which is very unfortunate if that ended up being the case.

She just looks SO much more mature and sure of herself in her BD photo IMO. She looks like she's ready to take on the world, AND be successful at whatever that meant to her. Yes, she had just barely turned 13 but she no longer looks like an innocent child any longer. She was on her way to becoming a woman. :(

View attachment 491166

I totally agree with you. She looks so much more mature and confident. To me, her figure looks even more mature than most 13-yr-old I know. I am keeping the potential ramifications of this physical change in my thoughts on “why murder MS?”

He may have planned to dump her body after dumping the laptop, maybe near the school. Decided against it due to traffic and people around at that time. LE gave us only enough information to prove she was deceased.

I don't think they found anything of evidentiary value. It didn't appear as of any photos were taken, the scene was not taped off nor secured.

I did notice a sign in a plot of land adjacent to the home. I couldn't make out/can't recall, if it was a for sale sign. I wondered if it could be related to potential real estate SS or another family member may have been involved with.

IMO, this location is not connected to the case.

I've thought maybe the mom found out and she lost control and killed her, not on purpose but maybe she hit her or something and Maddie ended up dead. Or, she stood up for herself and he strangled her or smothered her. I've also considered the possibility that he killed her in the car. JMO

I've thought maybe the mom found out and she lost control and killed her, not on purpose but maybe she hit her or something and Maddie ended up dead. Or, she stood up for herself and he strangled her or smothered her. I've also considered the possibility that he killed her in the car. JMO
I considered this but given the kind of guy he is ...do you really think he would not have told them everything about her and laid as much blame as possible on her if that was the case and as such she would have been arrested as a suspect IMO.

The Abuse and then her killing herself as a result and him panicking because his DNA is all over her is a good theory I think

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>
The show I saw just pointed out that his car was seen with a flat on Old Hickory Tree while they found her body on Hickory Tree quite a distance away. I took a screenshot of both roads from Google to illustrate it.
<modsnip - SM comments/rumor>
below screen shot of news clip I posted above showing cargo trailer, which you can also see in the map of her memorial location below.

Old hikory tre road  :nolte road .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads