Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the end of this video it says theres audio of SS telling 8 year old MS she can't have a phone until she performs a sex act.
This just keeps getting worse.

I was horrified to learn that Maddie slept in the same bed with Jennifer and Stephan. It's so much worse. I cannot wait until she is charged.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated while they were together they… (Jennifer, Stephen and Madeline)… would either all sleep in the same bed or (Madeline) would sleep with her when Stephan was not there," one statement reads.

When asked if it was normal that Stephan and (Madeline) would sleep together without her being there, and she said yes, statements say.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated if she needed a good night sleep due to her anxiety, she would ask them (Stephen and Madeline) to sleep in a different bedroom."

Another statement reads, "Stephan stated (Madeline) always needed human contact when going to sleep. Stephan referred to it as "snuggling."

The conversations with Sterns came to an abrupt end when detectives revealed images allegedly found on Sterns' phone, depicting sex with the 13-year-old-girl.

I don't understand how she could Think this is ok ? There has to be something not right about JS.

At the end of this video it says theres audio of SS telling 8 year old MS she can't have a phone until she performs a sex act.
He shared a bed with js and Madeline??
Why someone else is not in handcuffs is beyond me :mad::oops:

Last edited:
“[Jennifer Soto] stated while they were together they… [Jennifer, Stephen and Madeline]… would either all sleep in the same bed or [Madeline] would sleep with her when Stephan was not there,” one statement said, according to WESH.

Jennifer reportedly told police it was normal for Stephan and Madeline to share the same bed when she wasn’t there.

“[Jennifer Soto] stated if she needed a good night [sic] sleep due to her anxiety, she would ask them [Stephen and Madeline] to sleep in a different bedroom.”

“Stephan stated [Madeline] always needed human contact when going to sleep. Stephan referred to it as ‘snuggling.'”

Sterns was arrested and charged with 60 counts related to sexual battery and possession of child *advertiser censored*. Police said they found “disturbing” images and video on his phone that show he had been sexually abusing Soto since 2019, when she was just 8 years old.

A jury trial is set for Aug. 19, 2024.

JS's life is over for the foreseeable future. Even if she was completely in denial about what SS was doing to Maddie, no person with any common sense is going to think that it was okay for her to have Maddie and SS sleep together.

“[Jennifer Soto] stated while they were together they… [Jennifer, Stephen and Madeline]… would either all sleep in the same bed or [Madeline] would sleep with her when Stephan was not there,” one statement said, according to WESH.

Jennifer reportedly told police it was normal for Stephan and Madeline to share the same bed when she wasn’t there.

No, Jenn, this is NOT normal at all. [self snip]

No, Jenn, this is NOT normal at all. [self snip]
JS and SS were together on and off for 7 years. If she thought it was fine Normal for a man to sleep alone with a young girl/ preteen , I'm sure she would have mentioned it to someone, Family and friends. No one told her this was inappropriate, a VERY bad idea. That no Decent man would allow it.
Grandma said it an interview that Maddie was a scared little girl who didn't sleep alone.
I'm trying to wrap my head around this since it appears that JS didn't know about the sexual assault.

JS and SS were together on and off for 7 years. If she thought it was fine Normal for a man to sleep alone with a young girl/ preteen , I'm sure she would have mentioned it to someone, Family and friends. No one told her this was inappropriate, a VERY bad idea. That no Decent man would allow it.
Grandma said it an interview that Maddie was a scared little girl who didn't sleep alone.
I'm trying to wrap my head around this since it appears that JS didn't know about the sexual assault.

Because she didn't WANT to know. IMO.

I was horrified to learn that Maddie slept in the same bed with Jennifer and Stephan. It's so much worse. I cannot wait until she is charged.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated while they were together they… (Jennifer, Stephen and Madeline)… would either all sleep in the same bed or (Madeline) would sleep with her when Stephan was not there," one statement reads.

When asked if it was normal that Stephan and (Madeline) would sleep together without her being there, and she said yes, statements say.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated if she needed a good night sleep due to her anxiety, she would ask them (Stephen and Madeline) to sleep in a different bedroom."

Another statement reads, "Stephan stated (Madeline) always needed human contact when going to sleep. Stephan referred to it as "snuggling."

The conversations with Sterns came to an abrupt end when detectives revealed images allegedly found on Sterns' phone, depicting sex with the 13-year-old-girl.

Sickening. She served her daughter to this man on a silver platter imo

JS's life is over for the foreseeable future. Even if she was completely in denial about what SS was doing to Maddie, no person with any common sense is going to think that it was okay for her to have Maddie and SS sleep together.
That line in the police report about Jennifer being in denial in response to that photo really annoys me.

It should have simply described her behavior; what she said and did. It should not have attempted to diagnose that behavior.

Because that cop didn’t know what we now know; Jennifer was telling lies. Which means the characterization of “denial,” may not be a psychological reaction, but an intentional effort to continue the charade and protect Stephan.

MG, do you remember where she said this? Thanks.
According to police reports and arrest affidavits filed by the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Kissimmee Police Department, mother Jennifer Soto reported Madeline missing at 8 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 26. She told police Sterns picked her up at their Kissimmee home, and he said he dropped her off in front of a church blocks away from Hunter’s Creek Middle School on Town Loop Boulevard.

I'm listening to the Monster's police interview. At about 24:00 he describes Maddie's backpack with the same odd specificity as JS did, as grayish with hibiscus flowers on it. Both of them gave more details about the backpack than anything else about Maddie's appearance that day.

I don't have a link handy but I'm sure it would be easily found via google. In the first 911 call made by JS's sister, she has to ask JS what Maddie was wearing and she said a green sweater.*

Later in one of the TV interviews, JS says Maddie was wearing a green hoodie.

Such uncertainty about what Maddie was wearing and yet so specific about what the backpack looked like, from both of them.

I realize that JS probably saw the backpack every day, but when asked what your missing child was wearing, what does it matter what kind of flowers were on her backpack? You would just say a backpack with flowers on it.

Which was, of course, the same backpack that SS put in a dumpster.

I'm smelling rehearsal, and it stinks really bad.

*That's not even mentioning how in one of her interviews JS says "and that's when I called 911" when she never called 911. She knew Maddie wasn't going to be found so why bother calling 911? IMO.

I can’t stop crying. This poor child. I thought it was all sedated, but no he coerced her lucid. How is this possible? How could her entire family turn a blind eye?

That line in the police report about Jennifer being in denial in response to that photo really annoys me.

It should have simply described her behavior; what she said and did. It should not have attempted to diagnose that behavior.

Because that cop didn’t know what we now know; Jennifer was telling lies. Which means the characterization of “denial,” may not be a psychological reaction, but an intentional effort to continue the charade and protect Stephan.
TBH, and I’m suspicious of mom don’t get me wrong, but now I think she didn’t know about the sexual abuse - if she knew I don’t think she would have asked to see the photo. I don’t think she would have invited the scrutiny of her response/reaction to seeing a photo of her daughter in a lewd situation with her boyfriend. MOO.

JS was a single mom dating this guy for 7 years and MS slept in her bed. Does that mean she saw SS and JS having intimate relations? This is not a baby or a toddler but ages 7-13!! Are we to believe they were celibate except when she went to family members or to her dads a few times a year?? What on earth.

I'm listening to the Monster's police interview. At about 24:00 he describes Maddie's backpack with the same odd specificity as JS did, as grayish with hibiscus flowers on it. Both of them gave more details about the backpack than anything else about Maddie's appearance that day.

I don't have a link handy but I'm sure it would be easily found via google. In the first 911 call made by JS's sister, she has to ask JS what Maddie was wearing and she said a green sweater.*

Later in one of the TV interviews, JS says Maddie was wearing a green hoodie.

Such uncertainty about what Maddie was wearing and yet so specific about what the backpack looked like, from both of them.

I realize that JS probably saw the backpack every day, but when asked what your missing child was wearing, what does it matter what kind of flowers were on her backpack? You would just say a backpack with flowers on it.

Which was, of course, the same backpack that SS put in a dumpster.

I'm smelling rehearsal, and it stinks really bad.

*That's not even mentioning how in one of her interviews JS says "and that's when I called 911" when she never called 911. She knew Maddie wasn't going to be found so why bother calling 911? IMO.
“She was last seen at the church next to the school….she was wearing a dark green hoodie,” the call continues. “She’s been missing since 8 a.m.. So we want to get everything done as soon as possible to try and find her.”

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office reports that Madeline Soto was last seen on Monday at 8:30 a.m. in the area of Town Loop Boulevard and Hunter’s Park Lane. She had on a black shorts skirt, white Crocs, and a green sweater.

According to the report, the surveillance video showed Sterns' vehicle leaving the complex with a "female wearing a green sweater" in the front seat. The female was slumped over to her left, which is an abnormal way for a person to be seated in a vehicle.

This report does not detail the time the surveillance footage was captured or identify the person in the green sweater as Madeline. Again, details about the circumstances of how Madeline died, how she was found, and what she was wearing have not been confirmed or released by law enforcement.

After the interview, the detective checked out video from the complex’s security gate. The report says the detective saw Sterns’ vehicle leaving with a female wearing a green sweater in the front passenger seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member