Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I am bringing over post #1095 from Thread 8. I have gotten behind the last two - three days so apologize if this was already posted in Thread 9.

This Grey Hughes podcast was fascinating and had all kinds of information about things we have been pondering. He bought a big lot of new official docs on this case and among other things, tracks cell phone pings from JS, father of SS, etc. on the map showing their movements. Long but detailed listen!

Here are other podcast highlights from:

-Jenn brought maddis phone with her to the school

-SS drove around in the middle of the night ( In Jenns car) sounds like it was the night she disappeared 26th into the 27th, (3:27-4:23 am ) or the night before the audio police interview when he said he was so tranquilized " it was the only way he could get to sleep" [BBM]

-police question him on how long he was at the vape shop and the time it took to get back home ( an hour+)

Last edited:
Of the many, many things I don't understand in this case, one is the return to the apartment complex from 8:19 to 8:31 a.m. Has anyone seen or theorized anything on that trip?

In other words, according to the article above:

7:35 a.m. - Throws laptop and backpack in trash compactor at apartment complex
7:50 a.m. - Leaves the complex
8:19 a.m. - Returns to complex
8:31 a.m. - Leaves complex again

Wtf was he doing in that 12 minutes that was so important he risked being seen there again with a dead girl in the front seat?

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with the black shorts/jeans thing or the crocs (searching for the second croc, perhaps?), but I can't figure it out. Thoughts?
In the court documents GHI showed, it states that JS told them SS had come into her bedroom sometime between 8am to 8:15a on 2/26 to get the dog to bring it out. It says she helped him put the leash on.

Could this been whay he was doing? Or is JS lying? Is her timing that messed up? Don't know how she's so tired after getting what sounds like is at least a full 8 hours of sleep..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240612_231620_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240612_231620_YouTube.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 27
In the court documents GHI showed, it states that JS told them SS had come into her bedroom sometime between 8am to 8:15a on 2/26 to get the dog to bring it out. It says she helped him put the leash on.

Could this been whay he was doing? Or is JS lying? Is her timing that messed up? Don't know how she's so tired after getting what sounds like is at least a full 8 hours of sleep..
How could he have come in to her bedroom at that time if he wasn't even home then, according to the surveillance cameras?

Last edited:
Wtf was he doing in that 12 minutes that was so important he risked being seen there again with a dead girl in the front seat?
The only thing I can think of is he wanted to be seen. by a human ( guard) who would have seen Maddi and maybe he would have a potential witness who could say he saw her sleeping?? IDK but it sure had to be something worth that risk.

Last edited:
Of the many, many things I don't understand in this case, one is the return to the apartment complex from 8:19 to 8:31 a.m. Has anyone seen or theorized anything on that trip?

In other words, according to the article above:

7:35 a.m. - Throws laptop and backpack in trash compactor at apartment complex
7:50 a.m. - Leaves the complex
8:19 a.m. - Returns to complex
8:31 a.m. - Leaves complex again

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with the black shorts/jeans thing or the crocs (searching for the second croc, perhaps?), but I can't figure it out. Thoughts?
and what was he doing from 8:31 till 9:40 driving around aimlessly? with her in the front seat? but going home - looking for the other croc make's sense tho. grabbing jeans?

If I had just murdered a child and they were in the front seat or trunk of my car, the LAST thing I'd be worried about would be taking the dog out to go to the bathroom.

Where was SS's car/movements according to camera sightings obtained by LE in relation to this 8:00-8:15 dog walk?

How could he have come in to her bedroom at that time if he wasn't even home then, according to the surveillance cameras?
She assumed the time, but wasn’t sure. Coupled with the fact that she claimed to have only heard Maddie that morning, she has plausible deniability.

I have a big issue with this leash thing. He’s got a dead body to deal with. Zero chance he’s bothering to deal with the dog.

the more I think about it, thats a good question, why did he drive to school,
go home drive back again, with her in the front, maybe he did come back for something like the croc or jeans?
or
Did they not say he was seen moving " what looked like a body into the trunk" like she was covered up now? maybe he went back for a blanket?

Also, what's the deal with Jen Soto on this morning? Too tired to take Maddie to school, but instead of sleeping in, she's awake during the time they're supposedly getting ready for the school run, even though it was much earlier than usual that particular morning
Can't be bothered to take her dog out, but is again, awake- and helps SS put the leash on the dog.

She's not sleeping in but not really doing anything either. Too tired. But awake and helpful!

From the doc dump, it appears that SS borrowed JS vehicle in the middle of the night and it was driven to the area of US 192 at around 4 AM. I'm not sure of the actual location driven without the actual doc but I believe SS probably returned to the place where he dumped MS body. Did he go to MS to add grass and twigs to her body in attempt to disguise her? Did he move her? I'm so shattered for this child. :(

MOO

From the doc dump, it appears that SS borrowed JS vehicle in the middle of the night and it was driven to the area of US 192 at around 4 AM. I'm not sure of the actual location driven without the actual doc but I believe SS probably returned to the place where he dumped MS body. Did he go to MS to add grass and twigs to her body in attempt to disguise her? Did he move her? I'm so shattered for this child. :(

MOO

DBM to avoid any confusion - I was wrong!

Last edited:
Madeline told her friend she was, and she might have thought she was Bipolar, like her mother, but if she had been really diagnosed with Bipolar then her mother should've mentioned that specifically when reporting Maddie missing. Instead JS, SS, and even JS's family all didn't bring up a mood disorder which is characterized by extreme mood swings. Nothing like that was mentioned in the mother's interviews or reporting to LE.

Reporting that would've helped explain the urgency of her being missing, but no one said MS was Bipolar. So, MOO, I don't think that was a diagnosis for Madeline.

I do think she struggled terribly feeling lots of emotions that couldn't be brought out into the open. Learning the fact that Maddie did go to the school counselor and talked about her feelings about her mother and about SS, even criticizing his negative contributions to the household -- taking up space, eating their food, making MS feel uncomfortable. She came so close to telling someone about the sexual abuse. Oh, how I wish she could've, but the secret was locked inside her. It's often so, to stay quiet about sexual abuse. My heart aches for Madeline.

That document's too blurry for me to read. Even at +1 mag. Is it just my eyes, or are others having trouble reading these?

Was this the day after she'd gone missing? For some reason I'd thought it was the early morning hours of the day she was reported missing - i.e., before he was seen with her in the car slumped over, which would mean he wasn't returning to the site, but could have been scoping it out?
I just scanned through GH’s video, and it appears to be the early morning hours of Tuesday. So they’re interviewed at the office (Monday evening), they go back to the house, and Sterns leaves in the middle of the night. So Maddie was already dead and dumped at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth