FL - Man drops 4-year old boy from hotel balcony - July 9, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
The mother should be arrested too!! I get that alcohol was a factor but the sheer stupidity of both adults!! It was the mother’s job to protect the child!!! She literally picked the baby up off the sidewalk & took him back to the room!!!

Snip
Gilmore told the child’s mother that he was taking him to play and "scare him a little bit,” the affidavit alleges. He then brought the 4-year-old onto the second-story balcony, where he held the child upside down by his legs over the balcony’s edge before dropping him headfirst, the affidavit alleges.

snip
Bentley said Gilmore and the child's mom ran downstairs.

"They were just all down like all around him, trying to make sure he was OK," she said. "People were screaming from the pool, like to not touch him."

Witnesses said the mom picked the child off the floor and took him back to the room.

The child was rushed to hospital as a trauma alert based on the seriousness of the fall. According to police, the child suffered blunt-force trauma to his head.

Why did the police meet with the mother five hours before the 8pm incident?

Why did the police meet with the mother five hours before the 8pm incident?

I think you read that wrong. It’s the two morons who met each other 5 hours before the child was hurt.

Gilmore had only met the child’s mother — who was not identified by police — about five hours before the incident, which police responded to at about 8 p.m., per the affidavit.

I hope this child's mother rethinks her decision making around men and exposing her child to ones she has only just met herself. I further hope, if she decides to "hang out" and drink with strange men in hotel rooms that she has the sense to not have her toddler present in future. Sheesh, I have so much more I want to say but TOS prevents it.

I hope this child's mother rethinks her decision making around men and exposing her child to ones she has only just met herself. I further hope, if she decides to "hang out" and drink with strange men in hotel rooms that she has the sense to not have her toddler present in future. Sheesh, I have so much more I want to say but TOS prevents it.

she should be charged with child neglect and lose custody IMO
it's bad enough that she allowed a stranger access to her child but then to pick him up and take him back upstairs when he's been dropped on his head??? that's abuse and she shouldn't be a mother IMO

When I was about 9 or 10 years old, my soon to be step-uncle (mother's boyfriends brother) picked me up and held me over the deep end of an empty in-ground pool and left me to hang onto his arms as he let go of his grip on me to scare me. It was extremely traumatizing. And then I was mocked for getting upset, but that's another story.
People who think it's funny or amusing to scare children are psychotic. Period.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back