FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either completely oblivious, or is in denial or doesn't care. Generational abuse/neglect/history of illness etc...

for some reason i think he lives alone -- it would kinda fit in with feelings of alienation and hate and lonliness

I seem to be getting an opposite vibe from many of you; I am toootally getting a gang/gangsta vibe AND drug vibe, moo. Again, not saying these shootings are gang related, just that I think he is possibly in a gang or has past or present gang relations, even if operating solely. Moo.

I love hearing everyone's ideas, whether differing or similar. :heart:

He is a ****. Moo.

(Yikes, t h u g is a bad word here? I guess so....my bad. )

I seem to be getting an opposite vibe from many of you, I am toootally getting a gang/gangsta vibe AND drug vibe, moo. Again, not saying these shootings are gang related, just that I think he is possibly in a gang, even if operating solely. Moo.

I love hearing everyone's ideas, whether differing or similar :heart:

Knowing the gang culture of the area I can totally understand your theory as well. Regardless of affiliation, he needs to be found stat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Knowing the gang culture of the area I can totally understand your theory as well. Regardless of affiliation, he needs to be found stat!

Really, there is a gang culture there? I didn't know this, was wanting to look into it, had asked way back but still quite behind here...tell me more? I base this assumption/idea that he has possible gang relations primarily on the shooting style, moo. (Eta: and possibly on his attire).

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...cles/bn9/2017/11/16/residents_police_wor.html
Seminole Heights murders: 2,800 tips, $100,000 reward
[FONT=&]Last Updated: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 5:21 PM EST[/FONT]
There are now 19 billboards in the area asking the public to call Crime Stoppers, a dozen going up Wednesday night.
On Thursday, the reward for information leading to an arrest climbed to $100,000 after a business donation. [...]

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

I think they did well with really bold 100K being so big. Really stands out.

I could be totally wrong here, but I wonder if too much credit might be given to this guy as far as his tactical experience, etc.

A dancer comes to mind when he runs, practically leaping into the air with footwear that is almost reminiscent of dance shoes, even a pair of socks!
Twirling the phone/gun? like it was a baton.
Conversely, maybe the straight back is due to some form of protective vest, or, back to the socks- maybe his torso is iron straight due to constriction caused by layers/change of clothing underneath his coat?
imo, speculation.
Or those runners who jump hurdles. Track runners have all sorts of combination running events.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe, but if he doesn't have the experience then he is one lucky guy to have not been caught yet. MOO

Maybe he's military, but maybe he's just a guy with quick wits and who is quick on his feet.

(That's my theory at the moment - that he is fast. Makes a decision fast and moves fast physically too. Of course, I could be wrong!)

jmo

Maybe, but if he doesn't have the experience then he is one lucky guy to have not been caught yet. MOO

Shooting people in the back at close range isn't some award winning shooter imo...yes he hasnt been caught yet, but could just be because he's fast and has a good hiding spot/escape route. And as you mentioned, lucky so far.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Maybe I'm underestimating him.

I used to have a hunting dog that had a great nose so learned a little bit about how they work.

This is JMO because I have no experience with real tracking dogs though.

I believe to be of the best help then LE would need an item from the perp which they of course dont have yet but you do make a good point that officers will just let a dog go looking for a running suspect without that if the suspect had recently run off. We have all seen that happen on TV.

So I am guessing the odors would have to be fairly fresh for a dog to be able to track someone that had been in the area and attempt to follow just that one person. It is a good question though because LE was there very quickly after the shooting. Maybe they did try a dog and maybe it didnt pan out.

Without an article from the perp I think it would be difficult but it is sure worth a try since they pretty much have the exact spot the perp had to have been standing in the latest shooting. You never know if a good dog may pick up a certain odor from that particular perp and get his track.

ot

my furry friend is a coon hound.

After I had her for several weeks I started looking her up -- she is just unreal and different than all the other doggies i have loved

her nose is super doppler

some stuff I learned about her nose!

pure hounds come in a 300 million receptors per whatever it was

coonhounds 275

non hound 150 mill

it is so different

non hounds trail odors hounds track - boy is there a difference hers is completly frantic -- it is not curious it is like she is on a railroad track with her nose

I can tell a person and a dog are somewhere when i cant see them and sure enough a bit later there a human and furry baby come around the corner

all doggies do smell in time they can tell an odor is newer than another smell in the exact same spot

a lot of the time if it is older they will pass if there is an old smell and a newer one ton top of it that is where they will go to be the pardon pun top dog!!

for lady love bug there are different responses based on the size and colorings of other doggies

ones that look like raccoons get a totally different response than ones that don't

without doubt the most fascinating book on our babies I have ever experienced

Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know Paperback – Print, September 28, 2010. The answers will surprise and delight you as Alexandra Horowitz, a cognitive scientist, explains how dogs perceive their daily worlds, each other, and that other quirky animal, the human.

look at this baby!!

Inside-of-a-Dog-cover.jpg

MOO based on growing up in St.Pete and Tampa. I was asked to share:

The Tampa Bay Area (Tampa, Clearwater, St.Petersburg and beyond) has a long history of gang violence. Where I'm from in St.Pete it was primarily local street gangs and some Latin Kings, Crips, Folk (Gangsta Disciples) and Bloods. I grew up with random drive by shootings and the rotating crack house across the street. There are other gangs that are racially motivated in the area as well. There is a huge organized crime problem there as well due to the Port of Tampa.

Her situation where she was and how people heard him shots and did nothing makes you wonder if that is common in that neighborhood before they connected the shootings. They didn't find her right away.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member