FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detectives now thoroughly examining what appears to be a jacket from inside the suitcase - stored in trunk. @abcactionnews

[video=twitter;935651881950511104]https://twitter.com/RyanReports/status/935651881950511104[/video]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;935641290150203397]https://twitter.com/abcactionnews/status/935641290150203397[/video]

Interesting. St Johns University is in New York City and lots of new yorkers end up moving to Florida.

Even though there is nothing confirmed yet by LE about the person there are a couple things that seem to tie in closely to what a lot of us thought about the Seminole killer. His young age and a tie to some athletic experience seems to match so far.

I am really hoping LE is able to provide us an update soon. The good news is they have the gun so even if the person decides to not speak further then LE may still be able to match him up by gun balistics analysis.

And like someone said they should be serving a search warrant soon at his house to see if they can find the exact clothes he may have been seen wearing on the video.

Waiting patiently for further updates from LE.

Could scent dogs, now that LE has a possible scent, be used to see if this suspect covered some of the same ground on foot?

Could scent dogs, now that LE has a possible scent, be used to see if this suspect covered some of the same ground on foot?

The owner of the vehicle does not own property within Seminole heights.

They did own a home north of Seminole Heights in Sulphur Springs and currently have a home in south Town N Country

Good question.

Since they apparently already have a gun, a vehicle, and will know where he was staying they probably can just use traditional investigative techniques at this point.

The POI was a walk-on player for the St. Johns Univ. basketball team in 2011-2012

Interesting. St Johns University is in New York City and lots of new yorkers end up moving to Florida.

Even though there is nothing confirmed yet by LE about the person there are a couple things that seem to tie in closely to what a lot of us thought about the Seminole killer. His young age and a tie to some athletic experience seems to match so far.

I am really hoping LE is able to provide us an update soon. The good news is they have the gun so even if the person decides to not speak further then LE may still be able to match him up by gun balistics analysis.

And like someone said they should be serving a search warrant soon at his house to see if they can find the exact clothes he may have been seen wearing on the video.

Waiting patiently for further updates from LE.

Not to mention, a lot of snowbirds are from NY - and I have seen an awful lot of cars with NY plates on them right here in Sarasota

They need to search the house for the clothing quickly.

You're right -- good point -- yes they do. They'll have to have probable cause for the search so they can get a search warrant -- I hope there's enuff cause. We'll see....

And,

:wagon: to Websleuths, jimmyonishi!! We're glad you're here!! :drumroll::drumroll:

You're right -- good point -- yes they do. They'll have to have probable cause for the search so they can get a search warrant -- I hope there's enuff cause. We'll see....

And,

:wagon: to Websleuths, jimmyonishi!! We're glad you're here!! :drumroll::drumroll:

They pulled a hoodie out of his trunk that looked like it could be "the" hoodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wagon: to Websleuths, MaryG!! We're glad you're here!!

:party:

Thanks. I've been really drawn to this case as have everyone. The pieces seem to be fitting in. The athletic link and jacket found in the car specially.

[video=twitter;935701250997407744]https://twitter.com/TB_Times/status/935701250997407744[/video]

Live news conference at 11:00 PM with Police Chief and Mayor of Tampa

[video=youtube;cXK0hda8ufE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXK0hda8ufE&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=zRCg1vgohNV4bGl2-6[/video]

It would be interesting to know whether any of the home surveillance tapes, or those of businesses, show a red Mustang parked in the area on those specific dates.
Would such tape still exist?

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Sulp...4ddbd580fb!2m2!1d-82.4548315!2d28.0007009!3e0
attachment.php

Attachments

• data=xQhKzgqeh9KYgPRmLlSD-w1bJk96UuHVNr1sa01zFXOYjLcW96cIzoDFzSPEaEm6BGVhHgn211AACFPsAsHVU_DjYe6.png
    data=xQhKzgqeh9KYgPRmLlSD-w1bJk96UuHVNr1sa01zFXOYjLcW96cIzoDFzSPEaEm6BGVhHgn211AACFPsAsHVU_DjYe6.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 323
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member