GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When listening to HD's mother in the video it sounds to me like she is describing the younger version of her son,
maybe when he was home before leaving for college or even earlier.
"He was a leader"
"He was respectful"
"He loved everyone"
Maybe the parents are in great denial, or just doing damage control since they now have an attorney who I'm sure is advising them to be careful of what they say publicly.
Wonder if in private, the parents will hold him accountable for his actions or will they continue to "support" him because
they love him. Will they excuse this horrendous situation like they probably did his whole life when he was a local star basketball player?
I believe the family dynamics (which we know little about) and the true amount of time and daily contact will eventually come out.
I think the parents are showing some inner turmoil and possibly guilt that their son, that they raised, has ended up here.

I feel for the parents of the killer. It is true he is alive, but if he does not get the dp, he will be living in prison. I suppose he can play basketball there, but to me it is like a living death.

All of the hopes and dreams for their child are dead.

These parents did the right things and serve the community. Totally tragic for them. And their son is considered to be such a horror. The baby you raised is considered utterly despicable. .

I understand what the jist of your post is about, human but respectfully, HED is an **ADULT***

He is not a child & I’m getting awfully tired of mother’s coming to their defense of their “child” or “baby” when the murdering perpetrator is an adult. We all have a mother but the defending “my poor innocent child” rhetoric is getting old, IMO.

I understand what the jist of your post is about, human but respectfully, HED is an **ADULT***

He is not a child & I’m getting awfully tired of mother’s coming to their defense of their “child” or “baby” when the murdering perpetrator is an adult. We all have a mother but the defending “my poor innocent child” rhetoric is getting old, IMO.

Agree completely, TOH. This reminds me of another well publicized criminal case here in Fl. a few years back. The mother sounded just like this one and even gave LE and media photos of an innocent looking child, 10 yrs. old,
whereas the son was much older and recent photos showed a 'gangsta' looking young man.

As of yesterday a check of Fl. Corporate records show HD as a 'Director' of the beauty school which is incorporated.
Mother is Pres., CEO, father is VP, HD is director. This was a change from 2016 where his older sister was 'Director'.
I wonder if the eventual plan, once HD finished college, was that he would take a more active role in running the school?
I also wonder if this doesn't cloud the financial waters if victims' families file civil suits against the school?

I am the mother of three adult children, the youngest 37. Sorry, but children will always be your children. I think parents who love their children love them always.

We have the stories of what they did all of their lives. We recount the humorous naughty things. The joys and the frustrations.

Now most of us do not have a murderer as a child so I cannot speak to that feeling.

It is obvious that these hard working parents who made what they thought was the American dream for their family.

Like millions of Americans, they left their children somewhere to go off to work.

What went wrong? I hope we find out so others do not make that mistake.

But this family worked, went to church, provided education for their children. They are an intact family. They give back to their community. And they love their children.

I do not see these oarents acting like Brock White’s parents, for instance. I don’t see them feeling entitled like the mother of the boy too rich to be prosecuted.

I see them as devastated.

As of yesterday a check of Fl. Corporate records show HD as a 'Director' of the beauty school which is incorporated.
Mother is Pres., CEO, father is VP, HD is director. This was a change from 2016 where his older sister was 'Director'.
I wonder if the eventual plan, once HD finished college, was that he would take a more active role in running the school?
I also wonder if this doesn't cloud the financial waters if victims' families file civil suits against the school?

What exactly does the school have to do with anything?

I hope you are not talking about Trayvon Martin cause he was the victim and he is dead.
This is off topic so I don't want to hijack the thread and get into a discussion but my heart breaks for him.

Yes, yes, yes, all of this, yes.

Great points, and well said. Thank you.

I am the mother of three adult children, the youngest 37. Sorry, but children will always be your children. I think parents who love their children love them always.

We have the stories of what they did all of their lives. We recount the humorous naughty things. The joys and the frustrations.

Now most of us do not have a murderer as a child so I cannot speak to that feeling.

It is obvious that these hard working parents who made what they thought was the American dream for their family.

Like millions of Americans, they left their children somewhere to go off to work.

But this family worked, went to church, provided education for their children. They are an intact family. They give back to their community. And they love their children.

Now this article says computer science. Gah. Which is it? Sports management or computer science? Either way if he went from college to McDonald’s I can see how he’d turn into an injustice collector from his behavior May -onward.

Or he was an injustice collector for a long time.

I’ve been wondering why he was working at that particular McDonald’s location. It’s quite far from the family home, easily a 30 minute drive that could be much longer during peak traffic (which can be horrendous in Tampa). Considering how many McDonald’s are closer to the house and how frequently McD’s is hiring, i can’t help but think he purposely was working at one where he’d be less likely to be spotted by his buddies and high school acquaintances. Adding to the narrative he was ashamed he was working there.

Pure speculation.

I’ve been wondering why he was working at that particular McDonald’s location. It’s quite far from the family home, easily a 30 minute drive that could be much longer during peak traffic (which can be horrendous in Tampa). Considering how many McDonald’s are closer to the house and how frequently McD’s is hiring, i can’t help but think he purposely was working at one where he’d be less likely to be spotted by his buddies and high school acquaintances. Adding to the narrative he was ashamed he was working there.

Pure speculation.
That may well be the case, but wondering if working at MD's and in that particular location, was part of a fore-thought strategy of some kind? imo, speculation.

I bet he was embarrassed about working there. He sounds like he was really popular in high school and thought he had the world by the tail.

As a retired person, I have seen that some of the really popular high school stand outs went into alcoholism. None turned into serial killers that I lnow of.

Many people burn out at a young age with sports.

I can’t see working at McDonalds turning one into a serial killer.

During the Bush recession, many Phd’s were working jobs such as cab drivers or working selling books at a bookstore. I don’t think they turned into serial killers.

To shoot someone point blank! That is beyond horrible than shooting from a distance.

He does not have the strange buggy eyes of a Lanza or the killer in the movie theater, He looks perfectly normal. Clean cut, athletic.

Of course all of us love our children. That’s not the point.
The point is, we can not call a 24 year old a “child” or a “baby” to support a narrative when it fits.

~

http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafet...elped-solve-seminole-heights-case-she/2345533

From when the Naiboas met the manager, who told them she was handed the bag with the gun because she thought he was scared of the police presence outside.

View attachment 127243

The Naiboas are a beautiful family! I love their smiles! Poor Anthony! Poor Benjamin, Monica and Ronald! All good people gone for no good reason. I can't help but be angry at the man who did this to these poor people.

I thought the officer was inside the restaurant working on paperwork. Another article said this:

The manager didn't know what to do with the gun. Rogers said she huddled with the manager and told him to alert an officer inside the restaurant.

http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafet...le-heights-killings-yes-no-stay-tuned/2345306

Oh well. Nothing about these murders make sense. Just glad they caught him.

Pure speculation.

This makes perfect sense to me. He chose this location because it was his hunting ground. Also he would be right there able to follow what LE was doing and what people were saying and thinking and feeling. All part of the thrill of killing and being right in the middle of it. Thank God he wasn't as smart as he thought was.

I'm questioning if the father owned a gun too that HED could have borrowed. As others have stated, the sketch in Dontae Lampkins' case looks a LOT like HED. It's a shame that young man's case has not been solved. Murdered January 26, 2017. He had a beautiful smile too. HED graduated college in January 2017 and he began working for Universal Medical on February 13, 2017.

Also, I'm puzzled that HED was not working in the family business. Why? There is something amiss there. What lies behind that 2014 New York arrest that is sealed? The family has had its share of problems. 1997 almost divorced. 2008 bankrupt. While the Donaldsons' lawyer hints that there is more to HED than meets the eye, I think LE will uncover much more damaging evidence in regards to HED's secret life.

Just noting this unrelated? case that has been in fairly recent Seminole Heights news.
Apparently some guys escaped others were murdered. speculation, imo.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Galehouse-both-26-murdered-Tampa-20-Dec-2003
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/galehouse_jason.html
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...-court-13-years-after-torture-murders/2338959
Steven Lorenzo appears in Tampa court, 13 years after torture murders
Lorenzo was convicted in federal court in 2005 on nine counts of administering GHB, a date rape drug, and one count of conspiring with another man charged in the crimes, Scott Schweickert.

Schweickert told investigators he helped lure Galehouse and Wachholtz separately to Lorenzo's home in Seminole Heights, where they were sexually tortured and killed.

He said he helped Lorenzo dismember Galehouse's body with an electric saw and dispose of it in trash bins throughout the city. Wachholtz' body was found in his abandoned Jeep in an apartment complex.

The case received widespread attention at the time, with speculation that other gay men may have been victimized.
rbbm.

Just wanted to give my gut feeling on that lawyers video.
It was so mysterious and I just felt like something very strange and ‘different’ was being implied about the arrested & thus the ‘defence’ of the terrible serial killings.
I’ve seen others here have posted they believe mental health/ neurological will be a defence, but I felt from the lawyers words that it will be somewhat different.
My brain was saying- is it mental health from him himself being a victim of crime (maybe in nyc) leaving him mentally scarred? is he struggling with gender or sexuality issues or perhaps even undertaking hormone treatments? I even thought do his religious parents think he is ‘possessed’ by evil? I dunno but it implied something very rare/ strange.
This was just my brain dump as that lawyer spoke on the video.
I think this case will continue to be a roller coaster.
My condolences to the victims families and communities affected, I hope for the truth and justice[emoji1430][emoji1431]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back