FL - Mark Schwab facing execution for the '91 murder of Junny Rios-Martinez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, I hear what you are saying. I hope you do not mind me asking again, what do you think about Ted Bundy and his execution? I feel it's no less important than Schwab. I'm not challenging you, but honestly curious.
Sorry that I missed the question before.

Ted Bundy did horrible awful things, that goes without saying. He was a cruel man who preyed on young women. I was still fairly young when he was actually executed in 1989, and his crimes happened before I was born, so I can't say that I actually remember when it happened. Do I feel he should've been executed? No. No matter what, I feel he should still be alive, but safely locked up behind bars. THAT would protect society from him. I don't care who the criminal is or what he/she has done, I am strictly against the DP. It's not defending the criminal, but defending human life. They may have killed (and raped), but I don't believe taking their lives solves anything.

Some great folks after my own heart! :crazy:

I am a huge advocate of the death penalty or 'capital punishment' however one chooses to identify it. When the Supreme Court of the U.S. actually took time to peruse whether or not lethal injection was 'cruel and unusual punishment' I just about went nutz! No kidding, think about it—a person gets a 3-part cocktail—1 part total narcotic to induce sleep and relaxation; 1 part paralysis inducer to assist in slower to no breath; and, 1 part gentle high potency barbiturate for assistance stopping the heart. Cruel? Unusual? The only thing cruel and unusual about it is…

To this day I am working on Pay-Per-View executions. Society wants more deterrents to stop capital crimes? People pay money to see men and women stand toe to toe and beat hell out of each other. Imagine PPV, the possibilities are staggering. :boohoo:

I've always disliked the Dallas Cowboys but the Great State of Texas believes in efficiency; may the lord bless and keep them. I used to say, "Never commit your last crime in Florida" insofar as I actually met the warden of FL. State Penitentiary and the man wanted electric bleachers! But now, the title goes to Texas.

Hang em' high!

Hello to: All of you: especially, , Jeana, michelle, Data 05, Ciara, and truecrimefan; I'd have no problem whatsoever administering the 'cocktail' one by one!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I'm really going to have to check out these new emoticons!!!

Okay - all you bloodthirsty executioners have worn my a$$ out and I'm going to bed! So you'll have to wait for tomorrow for me to try to soften your little raisinette hearts! Night night :blowkiss:

:clap:

I am a huge advocate of the death penalty or 'capital punishment' however one chooses to identify it. When the Supreme Court of the U.S. actually took time to peruse whether or not lethal injection was 'cruel and unusual punishment' I just about went nutz! No kidding, think about it—a person gets a 3-part cocktail—1 part total narcotic to induce sleep and relaxation; 1 part paralysis inducer to assist in slower to no breath; and, 1 part gentle high potency barbiturate for assistance stopping the heart. Cruel? Unusual? The only thing cruel and unusual about it is…

To this day I am working on Pay-Per-View executions. Society wants more deterrents to stop capital crimes? People pay money to see men and women stand toe to toe and beat hell out of each other. Imagine PPV, the possibilities are staggering. :boohoo:

I've always disliked the Dallas Cowboys but the Great State of Texas believes in efficiency; may the lord bless and keep them. I used to say, "Never commit your last crime in Florida" insofar as I actually met the warden of FL. State Penitentiary and the man wanted electric bleachers! But now, the title goes to Texas.

Hang em' high!

Hello to: All of you: especially, , Jeana, michelle, Data 05, Ciara, and truecrimefan; I'd have no problem whatsoever administering the 'cocktail' one by one!
Hi, Great Post!

Okay - all you bloodthirsty executioners have worn my a$$ out and I'm going to bed! So you'll have to wait for tomorrow for me to try to soften your little raisinette hearts! Night night :blowkiss:
nite scm- dont let the bed monsters bite-

Hang em' high!

Well a big Texas howdy to you darlin and thanks for a great post . . .
all except the part about my Boys. What have the Dallas Cowboys ever done to deserve this!!! LOL You've GOTTA love Romo.

Sleep well, dear lady! :blowkiss:

Sleep good knowing that we're gonna execute all the bad guys and you don't have to loose a minute's sleep because you know that someone else is doing the dirty work and you get to reep the benefits.
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Hang em' high!

Hello to you too Leviosa....pleased to make your aquaintance:)
And like I said earlier...Texas Rocks. I personally dont think the Death Penalty is "cruel and unusual" enough:crazy:

Hang em' high!

Today I found a forum and there is a thread devoted to the departed. Seems he had a bunch of pen pals his last days and he got to talk to his mother twice a week on the phone. More than Junny's mother has gotten for the past 16 years, no?

I found myself gagging many times -- I for one didn't shed a tear that this died for his crimes.

I found myself gagging many times -- I for one didn't shed a tear that this died for his crimes.[/quote]
You and me both Jaded! I sincerely hope he is in Hell:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe
Back