FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After thinking about this more last night, I think this horrific act was carried out by a hate filled, miserable person, who wanted to go out with recognition. Since he had so much hatred, and wasn't going to be a hero for the good guys, he turned to becoming notorious in the only way he thought he could. And thinking of the aurora shooter(I refuse to type his name) he wanted to go out with a huge amount of "points". Killing 50 westerners is one thing, killing 50 westerners who in his eyes were especially sinful would garner him even more postmortem respect from terrorist leaders.

wfgodot, during the presser this morning, it was reported as 49 casualties. The shooter; OM, is not included in the casualty count...
I'm confident that this number will likely increase over time due to the many critical victims.

Nevertheless, the "59," now, seems ghoulish, and whatever the case, it's in error.

We are insane to continue to ignore this problem

I agree. We absolutely must do something about all the Islamic terrorists that already within our borders, and we absolutely must stop more from coming in.

Just heard Ron Johnson of Wisconsin interviewed on FNC. The best summation of cases like these I've ever heard: "What do we do about people who are not guilty yet?"

I agree. We absolutely must do something about all the Islamic terrorists that already within our borders, and we absolutely must stop more from coming in.

Only Islamic? What about all the other shooters that were not Islamic?

This guy was on FBI radar in 2013 and in 2014 having a connection to a islamic terrorist in Syria yet he was able to buy guns! LOL. This was not looked into before this all happened because of "political correctness". Unbelievable, sick, pathetic whatever you want to call it.

You may wish to look at the laws re purchasing guns and even being on the "no fly " list.

You may wish to review the Constitution of the USA. A person cannot simply be arrested for knowing someone. Thst might work in Iran or Iraq, but we do not do that in the US

Only Islamic? What about all the other shooters that were not Islamic?

This discussion is about a mass murder by an Islamic terrorist. If you want to discuss other shootings, you might consider starting a thread about them.

It's not a matter of whether the shooter's motive was terrorism or homophobia. Homophobia is part and parcel of the radical/ Isis ideology. The club was a soft target, a crowded venue filled with innocent, unarmed people with only one exit available. Nightclubs have been targets for decades because the clubs represent the secular lifestyle extremists detest and consider decadent. I believe Pulse was chosen because of what it represented to the killer based on all of the above. All MOO.

Just heard Ron Johnson of Wisconsin interviewed on FNC. The best summation of cases like these I've ever heard: "What do we do about people who are not guilty yet?"

Robert Kennedy answered that years ago. One may wish to read the Constitution of the USA

This discussion is about a mass murder by an Islamic terrorist. If you want to discuss other shootings, you might consider starting a thread about them.
Lots of shootings to discuss, that's for sure.

Um, you may have decided he is an Islamic terrorist. Was Timothy McVeigh a Christian terrorist?

It's not a matter of whether the shooter's motive was terrorism or homophobia. Homophobia is part and parcel of the radical/ Isis ideology. The club was a soft target, a crowded venue filled with innocent, unarmed people with only one exit available. Nightclubs have been targets for decades because the clubs represent the secular lifestyle extremists detest and consider decadent. I believe Pulse was chosen because of what it represented to the killer based on all of the above. All MOO.

Reading about him, sounds like he could have picked any other group since there were a lot of groups that he apparently hated.

Even if....you take every gun. Even if you throw out everyone who is not a 5th generation card carrying American....it does not fix the problem. There are radicals. There are people who will sympathize with the devils. We have to do our best to enforce the laws we have and remain vigilant. We can't be afraid. We can't hide, we have to accept that this is the world now. Ya gotta evolve with it. Yes we have a problem with radical Islamic terrorist. Yes we have a problem with our own home grown idiots. There is no answer. The world is to big to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper