DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports: Authorities feared terrorism, explosives at Pulse
Associated Press
By Jennifer Kay | AP June 25 at 6:07 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...94ec86-3b17-11e6-af02-1df55f0c77ff_story.html
“MIAMI — Law enforcement officials immediately suspected terrorism and adjusted their staging areas due to fears about an explosive device as they responded to reports of shots fired at a gay nightclub in Orlando, according to sheriff’s office incident reports released Saturday.”

“Sgt. David Legvold wrote that as he assessed all the sheriff’s office personnel and resources at the early morning scene, he was told by a superior that “this incident had been declared a National Special Security Event and should not be discussed outside the law enforcement community.”

”The U.S. Department of Homeland Security makes that designation for events deemed to be potential targets for terrorism, mass protests or other criminal activity. Pope Francis’ visit to Philadelphia last year and this year’s Republican and Democratic national conventions have received this designation.

Legvold wrote that the commander of the sheriff’s office Critical Incident Management Team informed him about the special security designation, but it wasn’t clear where that information came from. A report by the lieutenant that Legvold identified as the team’s commander was not released.

In a 911 call from the club where 49 people were killed and over 50 were injured, the gunman, Omar Mateen, pledged solidarity with the Islamic State group. Federal law enforcement officials have said there’s no evidence Mateen was directed by any foreign terror groups.

Officials also have said FBI investigators haven’t found convincing evidence supporting reports that Mateen was gay or seeking gay relationships.”​

More...

Well, when I compare this Orlando shooting to the San Bernardino shooting, it seems to me that the FBI agents handling that case were much more upfront about the whole thing. As I recall, the head FBI guy held frequent meetings with the press and the public and was much more forthcoming with information.

Even as they held back some information along the way, they never seemed to not know what they were doing. I cannot say the same for these Florida folks. After reading this article, I am beginning to get the impression that they are covering something up. But, what? and why?

$$$$/election year! you can get a lot more voter stuff as long as its ISIS, compared to a mentally ill dude what hates himself and is filled with rage with those who have accepted themselves.

Its not like Port St Lucie does not have a movie theatre on a Sat night that does not have a whole bunch of people in it! IMO there are reasons why he drove, 90 miles, to a gay club, on latin night

All behavior has meaning moo-- the things they have been ignoring are stunning.I have never heard of a "friend" being described as someome in some medical field!

OM recieved a call from a friend, a car mechanic in Washington.

OM recieved a call from a friend, a Port O John repair man in Washington. etcetc

A friend in some medical feild cound noy get more vague, there is IMO no reason to hide vocation of friend.

I am sure they expected explosives, they have a guy that looks Muslim, is shooting like crazy, and starts to talk about having bombs. mo total BS, if they instnatly deployed bomb people to the scene, it would not have taken them three hours to do what they ended up doing. After the first cops went in instnatly (worldwide protocal these days - neutrlzie the shooter), he talked to people outside the bar with 48 minutes. He told them he had a vest with bombs on it. If you listen to the early reports, the bomb angle came up in about the first hour.

This report makes it sound like they thought about bomb instantly - obvioulsy that is not is case --they had to call them in after the intial gunfight, and have repeatedly explained there three hour wait as being related to get additioinial resoucres on scene etc.

There is reason , IMO, as well , nothing else has happened with the wife - they turned all that into a San Bern like thing pretty quick, this big ISIS husband and wife- nothing.
They did however, release his claim to ISIS, way before the "transcripts" were released, they got another whole round of ISIS media coverage when they through this beg media release of transpcripts that told us nothing that had not already been in the news for days. They got another whole news cycle with the redaction, which then turned int another ISIS foucesed news cycle when they un redacted the intial unneccasry redaction of the redaction that no longer became redacted!!

Spin! If any of us beleive, that in general, society "cares" more about homosexuals that 7 year old children - well IMO that is silly and jsut not true in the midwest of this country. Look at all the hoopala "gun" stuff happened in election year 5 months away.

ISIS is far more "election", than to use the generic term (which I obviouly hate!) some crazy person went crazy - how can you get some election miles out of that truth? How come airports govt buildings etc did not go into "heightened" mode after this ? Becasue mass shootings dont result in homeland security level increases.

That did not happen after Batman, but did after Fort Hood. That did happen after Sandy Hook but did after San Bern.

And IF this is true I think it would debunk the whole revenge gay killing thing. Gay or no, I really, really believe he committed an act of Terrorism in the name of his religion. Radical, sick, twisted piece of garbage.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi my Ninj!!

He went shopping!! This mass shooter ! Chose not to help the last three words!! I wish someone could help me understand how one thinks this. I beleived it was terrorism the first 72 hours until info came out, slowly !!

Orlando shooting: FBI at CityPlace seeking Omar Mateen sightings
Palm Beach Post
9:38 p.m. Friday, June 24, 2016 | Filed in: Central PBC

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/fbi-at-cityplace-seeking-omar-mateen-sightings/nrm44/

Video: Orlando mass shooting: Voices of Orlando
Palm Beach Post

“WEST PALM BEACH — FBI investigators this week have been canvassing CityPlace with photos of mass shooter Omar Mateen and his wife to see if any workers saw him there in the weeks and months before he killed 49 people at an Orlando nightclub.

Employees from three venues there — AMC movie theater Muvico, Il Bellagio Italian Restaurant and Copper Blue ROck Pub & Kitchen — all confirm they received visits from federal agents this week.

And WSVN-Miami reporter Brian Entin tweeted Friday that another source said Mateen had visited CityPlace five times, most recently five days before the Orlando attack. The visits started Feb. 25, the same day Mateen’s sister held her marriage reception in downtown West Palm Beach.”​

More...

Hi B!

I was thinking the saem thing - yes he went places, Port St Lucie aint exactly shopping extrvanga!!

My guess (though I'm no expert) is they have his credit history and know he was there spending money. That's why they have the specific dates of his visits. So they take his picture around to see what he was up to. He could have just been shopping and eating and that's why he didn't stand out to anyone. He'll show up on camera but I think - especially since he was with his wife - his trips to the mall were totally normal.

I mean, as normal as shopping with a murderous, psychotic, abusive, narcissistic jerk can be.

Why would he pick a dark nightclub over a brightly lit shopping centre? Or movie theatre?

If he was,such a radical Muslim , why was his wife not expected to cover up? After all, he was the MAN and in charge.

Reports: Authorities feared terrorism, explosives at Pulse
Associated Press
By Jennifer Kay | AP June 25 at 6:07 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...94ec86-3b17-11e6-af02-1df55f0c77ff_story.html
“MIAMI — Law enforcement officials immediately suspected terrorism and adjusted their staging areas due to fears about an explosive device as they responded to reports of shots fired at a gay nightclub in Orlando, according to sheriff’s office incident reports released Saturday.”

“Sgt. David Legvold wrote that as he assessed all the sheriff’s office personnel and resources at the early morning scene, he was told by a superior that “this incident had been declared a National Special Security Event and should not be discussed outside the law enforcement community.”

”The U.S. Department of Homeland Security makes that designation for events deemed to be potential targets for terrorism, mass protests or other criminal activity. Pope Francis’ visit to Philadelphia last year and this year’s Republican and Democratic national conventions have received this designation.

Legvold wrote that the commander of the sheriff’s office Critical Incident Management Team informed him about the special security designation, but it wasn’t clear where that information came from. A report by the lieutenant that Legvold identified as the team’s commander was not released.

In a 911 call from the club where 49 people were killed and over 50 were injured, the gunman, Omar Mateen, pledged solidarity with the Islamic State group. Federal law enforcement officials have said there’s no evidence Mateen was directed by any foreign terror groups.

Officials also have said FBI investigators haven’t found convincing evidence supporting reports that Mateen was gay or seeking gay relationships.”​

More...

Well, when I compare this Orlando shooting to the San Bernardino shooting, it seems to me that the FBI agents handling that case were much more upfront about the whole thing. As I recall, the head FBI guy held frequent meetings with the press and the public and was much more forthcoming with information.

Even as they held back some information along the way, they never seemed to not know what they were doing. I cannot say the same for these Florida folks. After reading this article, I am beginning to get the impression that they are covering something up. But, what? and why?

$$$$/election year! you can get a lot more voter stuff as long as its ISIS, compared to a mentally ill dude what hates himself and is filled with rage with those who have accepted themselves.

Its not like Port St Lucie does not have a movie theatre on a Sat night that does not have a whole bunch of people in it! IMO there are reasons why he drove, 90 miles, to a gay club, on latin night

All behavior has meaning moo-- the things they have been ignoring are stunning.I have never heard of a "friend" being described as someome in some medical field!

OM recieved a call from a friend, a car mechanic in Washington.

OM recieved a call from a friend, a Port O John repair man in Washington. etcetc

A friend in some medical feild cound noy get more vague, there is IMO no reason to hide vocation of friend.

I am sure they expected explosives, they have a guy that looks Muslim, is shooting like crazy, and starts to talk about having bombs. mo total BS, if they instnatly deployed bomb people to the scene, it would not have taken them three hours to do what they ended up doing. After the first cops went in instnatly (worldwide protocal these days - neutrlzie the shooter), he talked to people outside the bar with 48 minutes. He told them he had a vest with bombs on it. If you listen to the early reports, the bomb angle came up in about the first hour.

This report makes it sound like they thought about bomb instantly - obvioulsy that is not is case --they had to call them in after the intial gunfight, and have repeatedly explained there three hour wait as being related to get additioinial resoucres on scene etc.

There is reason , IMO, as well , nothing else has happened with the wife - they turned all that into a San Bern like thing pretty quick, this big ISIS husband and wife- nothing.
They did however, release his claim to ISIS, way before the "transcripts" were released, they got another whole round of ISIS media coverage when they through this beg media release of transpcripts that told us nothing that had not already been in the news for days. They got another whole news cycle with the redaction, which then turned int another ISIS foucesed news cycle when they un redacted the intial unneccasry redaction of the redaction that no longer became redacted!!

Spin! If any of us beleive, that in general, society "cares" more about homosexuals that 7 year old children - well IMO that is silly and jsut not true in the midwest of this country. Look at all the hoopala "gun" stuff happened in election year 5 months away.

ISIS is far more "election", than to use the generic term (which I obviouly hate!) some crazy person went crazy - how can you get some election miles out of that truth? How come airports govt buildings etc did not go into "heightened" mode after this ? Becasue mass shootings dont result in homeland security level increases.

That did not happen after Batman, but did after San Bern. That did not happen after Sandy Hook but did after San Bern. A gay guy goes to gay days and becomes this covert CIA casing - he used a gun. Its not like he had to scope out (like the San Bern people with all their bombs , remote controlled things etc).

In fact if you really think about it someone that is an expert marksman planning on using a killing machine, has nothing to "case" - you do what he did, enter finger on the trigger, its a two room building! If it were an FBI building with security maybe, it was a soft target, that is why they are called soft targets - nothing to do but walk in guns blazing!

Now they have him casing shopping malls? One shopping mall is no different than another- what is there to case? Its not like he went on line looking to buy fertilizer or any other bomb thing. He bought a machine gun and walked in shooting. Nothing all this terrorist eeee.

I had forgotten had elaborate San Bern had been. Batman was far more sophisticated than this. Elliot had a 200 page novel attached. Omar was sinking in sea of madness, like Batman, Sandy Hook and Elliot. I would think the SanBern folks would know not to go to some gun store in a small city and ask for level three warfare outfit. His judgement was sliding, to the point to where those around him were totally aware he was slipping. San Bern did everything they could to look as "normal" as posssible to avoid being thwarted.

If anything he got more obvious the last month - that is far more mental judgement, impulsive (history of impulse related troubles since birth) related than a terrorist who is studying Inspire magazine for a year!! If he did the exact same thing in a hetersexual bar it would be "worse". Even now there are tons of folks I would imagine in the midwest are thrilled he murdered a bunch of homosexuals. You do not pick a hated (gasys AA,jews) for major impact. They would go for normal people in a movie theatre etc.

Even now, I would think there a lot of people who would be thinking well it wont happen to me, I am not gay, and do not frequent gay bars. Fort Hood was a far bigger mental issue than ISIS stuff, that dude was really losing it - colleagues in the field of mental health were concerned about him decomping for a long time- you can not get any more "mental" than that IMO! Batman was decomping as well - his psychiatrist had been warning campus security for weeks.

Lanza no dissuccion needed or warrented.Planned parenthood uttering nonsenscial things in court - nothing more to discuss there as well! Charleston quite evident as well. The Washington Navy guard hated his job.

Obviously Uber dude was going off the tracks. Virginia tech was activily psycotic. If one looks back , (I just did!) one of the past 7 events have been terrorists and related to ISIS. The rest were are countries failure to address failing mental health system. As outlined above several of these had mental health system activily involved and still failed.

Virginia tech, mental health have been so invovled with him for several years and still missied the boat. What would it be, the underwear guy is the last one before San Bern that is ISIS related?

And IF this is true I think it would debunk the whole revenge gay killing thing. Gay or no, I really, really believe he committed an act of Terrorism in the name of his religion. Radical, sick, twisted piece of garbage.

Hi my Ninj!!

He went shopping!! This mass shooter ! Chose not to help the last three words!! I wish someone could help me understand how one thinks this. I beleived it was terrorism the first 72 hours until info came

t

Yes, I think that this is what he said. Do you believe EVERYTHING he has said, or JUST this? Is this the smoking gun? Personally, I think that any kook can make final pronouncements about their motive for mass murder. Some claim to murder because Jesus told them to......should any weird pronouncement be accepted as truth? JMO

TY! That is all I have been saying!! After shooting up a bunch of people and he says I am ISIS and the world beleives him -its bizaire IMO! Nobody beleived Holmes was the Joker, I hope - identical!!

And yes, apparently it IS the smoking gun (with no smoke!)

I think it is fatally naive to minimize the fact that Mateen was tied to radical Muslim extremists and swore allegiance to ISIS. You can chat about his possible mental illness, but I happen to think that anyone who wants to enslave women, rape children and execute homosexuals is mentally ill, so that excuse will not fly for me. Everyone in ISIS is mentally ill, that doesn't mitigate the real and present danger they pose to everyone who doesn't think as they do.

I would think all of us would agree with this.The dialog tho, is about primary motivation, not total absense of mental illiness! Radical or ill.

Does he have to use a specific app and visit certain websites, or does there have to be someone claiming to have had sex with him to prove he's gay?

I wonder about that.

Me too Blue! Exactly how does someone "prove" ones sexual history. All I can say on this is we have not heard of a bunch of woman coming forward!!

You know, I'm thinking that maybe the FBI could use the help of Nev and Max from "Catfish". They can find anyone.

That's a good article, by the way.

I agree! Going to the hotel and expect a hotel to have video from half a year ago struck me as just dumb. Maybe if it was the Waldorf - its a dump they would not have the $ to buy that much space!!

My guess (though I'm no expert) is they have his credit history and know he was there spending money. That's why they have the specific dates of his visits. So they take his picture around to see what he was up to. He could have just been shopping and eating and that's why he didn't stand out to anyone. He'll show up on camera but I think - especially since he was with his wife - his trips to the mall were totally normal.

I mean, as normal as shopping with a murderous, psychotic, abusive, narcissistic jerk can be.

Why would he pick a dark nightclub over a brightly lit shopping centre? Or movie theatre?

Alt the more motive based--- internalized homophobia that became externilllzed via bullets................

Does he have to use a specific app and visit certain websites, or does there have to be someone claiming to have had sex with him to prove he's gay?

I wonder about that.

Well, there are apparently a lot of requirements to prove he was an Islamic terrorist, from owning a prayer mat to how frequently he attended mosque. I imagine there are similar requirements for proof of gay-ness.

Orlando shooting: FBI at CityPlace seeking Omar Mateen sightings
Palm Beach Post
9:38 p.m. Friday, June 24, 2016 | Filed in: Central PBC

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/fbi-at-cityplace-seeking-omar-mateen-sightings/nrm44/

Video: Orlando mass shooting: Voices of Orlando
Palm Beach Post
“WEST PALM BEACH — FBI investigators this week have been canvassing CityPlace with photos of mass shooter Omar Mateen and his wife to see if any workers saw him there in the weeks and months before he killed 49 people at an Orlando nightclub.

Employees from three venues there — AMC movie theater Muvico, Il Bellagio Italian Restaurant and Copper Blue ROck Pub & Kitchen — all confirm they received visits from federal agents this week.

And WSVN-Miami reporter Brian Entin tweeted Friday that another source said Mateen had visited CityPlace five times, most recently five days before the Orlando attack. The visits started Feb. 25, the same day Mateen’s sister held her marriage reception in downtown West Palm Beach.”​

More...

I truly dont get it! He is dead. We knew he spent wildly in his last month. Why is it so he is casing everything- think about by the last night he was so off the thinks he needs to pay a cover charge when he has a machine gun that pretty well expediates entry. Just illogical - I found the question about "blacks" peculiar as well -

I think that is why they wont let us hear the hostage neg stuff. He was not on track moo calling and hanging up on 911 twice? The calling the TV station hit me so much like he had to jut "make sure" that dad would know he was ISIS

why confusing which group he was doing this for in and of itself indcates IMO this was a latch dish effort with dad. I dont know maybe its happened before , but I have never heard of a mass shooter going through bodies and killing those who had not been killed. Make sure (dad) he did not mess this up??

Alt the more motive based--- internalized homophobia that became externilllzed via bullets................

How was his wife allowed to divorce him?

Good point, he was westernized IMO.
So we have the dedicated Muslim,

Who drinks
'Is gay
divorced
dances

That wont lead to any inner torment!!

I am going to see the memoiral stuff left in front of the Dr Phipps Center tomm. It is something I must do. I have kleenex out!

And if you actually think about it Fort Hood guy was psycotic, so even a lot of his ramblings regarding the war could be a result of the disturbed thiking in that context as well moo

What would a reason be not to release the hostage neg? If anything it will help the public hear the information they were getting which might help explain the three hours.

Maybe they do not want it critiqued by other agencies in other jurdictions. I just dont get how it could impact an investigation on a dead person.

I also have a feeling we are going Pike County (my new term for those in power to just decide to stop releasing infomration to the tax payers.

and opening fire sporadically for as long as 90 minutes.

heir accounts of gunfire contradictOrlando Police Department Chief John Mina, who on Friday said it is "not accurate" to say there was shooting until 2:30 a.m.

officers entered the club at 2:08 a.m. and "methodically searched" the building, rescuing victims until they encountered Mateen sometime between 2:10 a.m. and 2:18 a.m. near the back bathrooms. They fired at Mateen, and he retreated into the bathroom with hostages, Mina said.

requests by the Orlando Sentinel, the City of Orlando would not release OPD's policies and procedures for responding to active shooters, hostages and barricaded subjects, citing a public records exemption for "

Well, there are apparently a lot of requirements to prove he was an Islamic terrorist, from owning a prayer mat to how frequently he attended mosque. I imagine there are similar requirements for proof of gay-ness.

https://www.theblot.com/kuwaits-new-gay-detection-technology-777101
Kuwait Develops Real-Life Gaydar Technology
Matthew Clary | October 10, 2013
Yousuf Mindkar, the director of public health at the Kuwaiti health ministry, has publicly stated that the scientific “geniuses” of Kuwait have developed a homosexual screening process. That’s right — a real-life, government-funded attempt at gaydar. And what are you supposed to do with this technology? Well, if you are a repressive government manned by religious zealot homophobes in a country where being gay is illegal, you use it to keep those devious gays from sneaking back into your country.

According to the director, this “technology” will be unveiled Segway style (presumably with the same amount of disappointment at its lack of functionality) on Nov. 11 at the Gulf Cooperation Countries’ (GCC) next committee meeting. He proposes that this screening process should be used on expatriates entering member countries of the GCC during a required health screening. Those “testing positive” for homosexuality will be turned away at the gates.

Repectfully, I truly truly truly can not believe we are at the point where we need a sex tape here.

We have 45 people from all walks of his life for the last 17 years wherein his sexual orintation has come into his interactions with men , either overtly, or discussed among others. He was ridduculed,he told a dude years ago if that guy were gay he would be Omar type , school teachers, guys at the gym, he went out to gay bars in his earlly 20's with co-workers,Grindr folks,bar folks.

This 15 minute claim to fame has some limiations I would think.Think about it, coming forward and womeone saying saying I selpt with OMar for 4 hours ( biggest mass shooter in the history of the United States of AMerica) might give a sex partner of his pause. HIV is in the story, I doubt some trick would want to annonce gloabally that they had sex with someone who might have been exposed.

Who in any context generally speaking wants to go on natiionl televison and discuss who they had intercoarse with? In and of itself that is a ludicrious expectation gay stight bi up down to the left to right vertical horzontai whatever. Especiaaly in AMerica - a prudelike county compared to France in terms of sexual enlightment.

I suppose it migh be doubtful if 18 woman came forward with JFK Jr after his plane crash, or a bunch of people claiming they had sex Madonna, but a mass shooter tends to be more on the "I will keep this to myself.

In the same vein the multiudes in Orlando at the club , and on Grindr certainly cant be in collusion with one another for 15 min. In fact most who acknowledged seeing him in the bar in much the same manner as most folks in his life in genreal in very negative ways. Weird, a drunk, violent, reclusive,threatening.

The comment by the Grindr guy who passed him that night in the parking lot rings so anuthentic and compelling to me to me. He said he knew it was him, from Grindr, "by his eyes". He eyes were compelling and and memorable. I am an eye person, i too, would remember his eyes. That was not a prompted question, and like it or not, he was a handsome male.. Apparenlty he worked out, that is of huge "value" in the gay economy these days in that demographic.
Om IMO would be noticed in a bar that caters to young demo

Scott Peterson would appeal to woman. Bundy was handsome.

Grindr states clearly , unlike Netlfix (!) on its web page to be very sure if you are thinking about deleting you account, to be sure becasue there is no retreival available.Think about it, some sights have to be sincere in that assurance.

Bad for business if a user found out that it is not true.

but most impotantly his wife says he was gay.

Are these ugly men? They all did bad things:

tumblr_lzaep4ybYd1rn6umyo1_400.jpg

How about this guy

b8d74de88deedbc1647bf9dc876c4400.jpg

What about him

1413602547254_wps_11_tiago1_JPG.jpg

luxfon.com_24869.jpg

He would be noticed , physically, IMO , in a gay bar.

There is nothing that strikes me as "made up" as it relates to Pulse regulars recalling that they had seen him in the bar in the past......

The drag queens are compelling as well. Its a small bar. When performing, for 45 minutes , standing up , facing the room, looking out at the crowd, with the lights, to remember him there more than once.

They often will interact with you in a campy way between numbers, oh ohneee, umhum honey, my oh my sexy, that kinda stuff. People are standing in a circle around a small stage in this place.

Finally, generally speaking ,heterosexual men do not regularily go hang out in gay bars alone.

Kinda silly imo........

moo

Ty. Serious subject, but I like the way my coffee tickles my nose when I snort/laugh.

United by tragedy

"You are Orlando Strong, we are Boston Strong. We are family," Sydney Corcoran told Angel Colon as he lay in his hospital bed Saturday at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Both have survived unthinkable horrors.

Corcoran learned to walk again after her femoral artery was severed and a hole was blown through her foot. Colon was shot three times by the gunman, who killed 49 people and wounded more than 50.

Sydney's mother Celeste Corcoran, who lost both her legs in the explosion on Boston's Boylston Street, said for her, these acts of terror have failed to breed fear and hatred.

People who try and spread hate, it does the exact opposite. It brings together strangers, and we are more tolerant of people," Celeste Corcoran said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/25/us/boston-orlando-victims-unite/

Omar Mateen muscled the muzzle of his assault rifle through a crack in a bathroom door at the Pulse nightclub after shooting through it where Sylvia Serrano and others were hiding.

Serrano, 49, said she and others tried to keep the door shut with their legs to prevent the gunman from coming in. She called her daughter, in what she thought would be her last goodbye, at 2:28 a.m. That's when the gunfire started again.

Much, much more at the link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-shooting-police-response-20160625-story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState