GUILTY FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, murdered, Celebration, Jan 2020 #2

Now that it is over and very satisfying (quick trial - ideal verdict) I want to go back and fill in some gaps I have. When they discuss the 3 confessions, were they are video taped? I believe we saw one at the trial. Does anyone have a link to all three? Also, is there a link to the jail telephone calls? Thanks! Now ready for Vallow-Daybell and hoping for the same satisfying result.

My question is, if we (hypothetically) accept the idea that he and his wife were talking about suicide around Thanksgiving, who bought the Christmas gifts and why?

Moo

From what I recall, there were no Christmas gifts, or decorations, or anything related to Christmas. What Christmas gifts are you referring to? Thanks.

From what I recall, there were no Christmas gifts, or decorations, or anything related to Christmas. What Christmas gifts are you referring to? Thanks.

It starts about 22 minutes in:
Edit: There was also the bike over at the condo. My suspicion is that Megan purchased it and asked him to put it together at the condo so Zoe wouldn’t see it.

Evidently, they let in 2 out of 3 confession tapes. I have no idea what the 3 are, let alone the 2.
I found the interview just by chance on youtube, but I don't know if it was cut short. It's over 2 hours. It's one for the books, now that we know he is convicted a person doesn't have to vomit at the chance he might get away with those ridiculous lies. Like how Megan killed herself with a knife, etc. I could tell the interviewer wanted to reach across the table and backhand the creep. I'd sure like to know what reservations at least one juror had before the unanimous verdict.

I keep hearing there were 3 confessions and he changed his story. I understand one was not allowed because he was not clearly read his Miranda rights. But it must exist. Either audio or video recorded. So in addition to the one admitted into court (and probably the same one @Nuttmeg linked above from Law & Crime Network,) where are the recordings or transcripts of the other two?

I keep hearing there were 3 confessions and he changed his story. I understand one was not allowed because he was not clearly read his Miranda rights. But it must exist. Either audio or video recorded. So in addition to the one admitted into court (and probably the same one @Nuttmeg linked above from Law & Crime Network,) where are the recordings or transcripts of the other two?

I’ve only seen the video that was released for the trial and I do keep an eye out for released interviews on YouTube. They may not release #1 because it was the one that was disallowed. #2 is the interview used in the trial. I have yet to see #3 but I’ve been keeping an eye out for it.

I’ve only seen the video that was released for the trial and I do keep an eye out for released interviews on YouTube. They may not release #1 because it was the one that was disallowed. #2 is the interview used in the trial. I have yet to see #3 but I’ve been keeping an eye out for it.

I would love to see Interview #1, but I am unable to find it. As it turns out, the prosecution didn't need it as Interview #2 was plenty.

If AT actually fell down the stairs and hit his head, as he claimed, it wasn't when LE came to arrest him. About 1/2 of the way down the stairs, LE actually helped him walk down the stairs and then very gently helped him sit down at the bottom of the stairs. The police body cam of this was played at the trial, when Christopher Boos of the Osceola PD was questioned on the stand. The police bodycam video is on Youtube, about halfway through Boos being questioned. I believe this was on Day 1 of the trial.

Anthony Todt’s father, found guilty of hiring man to kill his own wife, says son’s conviction is ‘difficult to take’

Robert Todt said he watched from his Massachusetts home as his son was convicted of killing his wife, three children and their family dog.

“It was difficult to take,” Robert Todt said in an interview with Hearst Connecticut Media Group.
5 years for hiring someone to kill his wife? The hired hand shot her, she didn't die, but "five years"? Anyway all of that excusing language he uses for his wife/kid/dog-murdering son is right out of the Watts' apologists' screen play. From your link above. "“You can’t take someone after a tragic situation and expect to basically get the truth out of them. It’s distorted, and it’s not meant to be, but it is,” he continued. “Tony doesn’t remember a whole lot. … It doesn’t seem as if he was competent during that time.”

Uh, wait a sec, he hid the murders for HOW MANY weeks as his family's bodies putrified? Sane enough to do his shopping, realize what would/would not draw attention to their decay-filled house...oh yeah, then blame it on his wife.

IMO

5 years for hiring someone to kill his wife? The hired hand shot her, she didn't die, but "five years"? Anyway all of that excusing language he uses for his wife/kid/dog-murdering son is right out of the Watts' apologists' screen play. From your link above. "“You can’t take someone after a tragic situation and expect to basically get the truth out of them. It’s distorted, and it’s not meant to be, but it is,” he continued. “Tony doesn’t remember a whole lot. … It doesn’t seem as if he was competent during that time.”

Uh, wait a sec, he hid the murders for HOW MANY weeks as his family's bodies putrified? Sane enough to do his shopping, realize what would/would not draw attention to their decay-filled house...oh yeah, then blame it on his wife.

IMO

I've read at least one interview given by AT's father. Not sure WHY he would even go on record to make any comments. He should tuck his tail and run and avoid the press. There is no way he can account for what he was convicted of doing and there is no way he can account for what his son is convicted of having done.

It's repulsive to me that a married man and father can think he can hire a hitman to take out his wife and then use his affair partner as his alibi! There is clearly (to me) something wrong with the thinking process of both father and son, IMO. In other words, all of these things make sense to only them.

All JMO

IMO
Only 5 years? He should have gotten somewhere close to life. Like father, like son. Killers.

278974214_10227402891001797_7047897310298646455_n.jpg
Here is his page from the Department of Corrections, State of Florida.

Inmate Population Information Detail

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000